It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 No Plane Theory Angry Birds Edition Shows How Easy It is to Fake 9/11 Strike Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A video made by myself showing how simple it is to create "9/11 strike footage" and showing who the people who provided the "strike footage" we were shown actually were.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thepaulstalservice

angry birds prove 911 was a conspiracy? am i missing something here? some one digitally edited angry bird over a plane and this is supposed to be the proof people have been waiting for?

music makes it even harder to watch btw .perhaps you could expand on how you think this proves that 911 was an inside job or faked as im not sure which one your going with

sorry if this comes off as harsh but im honestly confused what this is supposed to prove exactly?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I saw no slingshot, and Angry birds' trajectories are more of a negative parabolic shape. Debunked.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

sorry if this comes off as harsh but im honestly confused what this is supposed to prove exactly?

It's supposed to prove that No-Plane theory is not that hard to believe, when in fact it takes a Novice, with zero background in video editing about 15 minutes to re-edit most of the footage angles we were shown.

Imagine these shots with no bird there.. just the towers exploding- that's likely what actually happened.

The "Birds" are a metaphor for the "planes" added into the scene- when in fact the planes likely didn't exist in the first place- just convenient camera angles which would be easy to edit fake plane outlines into.

You realize the speeds were were told the "planes" were flying at were about 200 MPH faster than what is physically possible at sea-level, right?

You realize Aluminum cannot pierce Steel, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am one to believe that video/media manipulation on this scale is possible....but an angry birds edition of 911 does nothing to further that area of investigation.

It's more of a poke in the eye?
edit on 14-7-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So do you discount the thousands of people who actually saw the planes with their own eyes in the city that day?
I happen to know a number of people who witnessed the event.

Are you calling them liars?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I've actually done quite a bit of research into this aspect of 9/11- The video editing is quite obvious if you have an eye/background with this stuff- The "Park Foreman" footage is so fake, even someone with no background should be able to see how fake it is..

Notice how all the "camera angles" are just clones from the same camera angle, just with a different foreground and voice-overs added.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepaulstalservice
A video made by myself showing how simple it is to create "9/11 strike footage" and showing who the people who provided the "strike footage" we were shown actually were.

It also goes a long way to "confirming" to the public that 911 truthers are insane.
If you're putting this video out to "help the cause", then I personally think it will cause more harm than good for your cause.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You do relies that making a thread like this will not only hurt you and your credibility , but will also hurt the truth seekers as well , and will serve the pro OS .

Please , you need to read lots of threads here and it will take you months if not more than a year to start a thread .

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

It also goes a long way to "confirming" to the public that 911 truthers are insane.
If you're putting this video out to "help the cause", then I personally think it will cause more harm than good for your cause.

How am I not suprised that someone who can't argue with the ease that the video could be faked instead resorts to name-calling in attempt to discredit.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well it's got me convinced.
We should be fighting them Angry Birds and not wasting our time with the real terrorists!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh, and for those who haven't seen the "Park Foreman 9/11 footage" It's so fake it makes babies laugh.

Notice how the foreground skyline shrinks as the hand points toward the skyline.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How am I not suprised that someone who can't argue with the ease that the video could be faked instead resorts to name-calling in attempt to discredit.

How am i not surprised that you are ignoring the other honest questions in this thread, much like other 'truther' threads have done in the past.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

How am i not surprised that you are ignoring the other honest questions in this thread, much like other 'truther' threads have done in the past.

What was your question? Sorry..

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For those people who say "1000's of people saw a plane".. please provide the proof that that was the case.

There are many people who saw "no airplane"

Please provide your "thousands of links" to people who say they saw an airplane.

Should be easy enough, right? Are you talking Harley Guy?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I saw airplanes. Are you calling me a liar? if so tell me to my face. Don't hide behind some screen name on the internet.

I don't know what really happened, but I do know what I saw.
edit on 7/14/2013 by catt3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What was your question? Sorry..

My question is, Are you calling my friends and family who witnessed the event with their own eyes liars?

There are many people on this board that also saw the event first hand. Same question.

The onus of responsibility is on you to back up this claim. What proof would be good enough for you to back up personal eyewitness accounts? I'm guessing nothing would be good enough for you though.

You provide the level needed, and I am sure that many, many members here will be able to provide.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

My question is, Are you calling my friends and family who witnessed the event with their own eyes liars?

There are many people on this board that also saw the event first hand. Same question.

The onus of responsibility is on you to back up this claim. What proof would be good enough for you to back up personal eyewitness accounts? I'm guessing nothing would be good enough for you though.

You provide the level needed, and I am sure that many, many members here will be able to provide.

Originally posted by catt3
I saw airplanes. Are you calling me a liar? if so tell me to my face. Don't hide behind some screen name on the internet.

I don't know what really happened, but I do know what I saw.

Wow!!! So many people who were there right when 9/11 happened and witnessed it with their own eyes!!

Sorry, I'll shut up now, because so many eye-witnesses have just show up on this thread

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You are an a s aren't you. 2 people told you they knew or saw something and you had to reply like an a s. Like I said tell me to my face I am a liar.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by catt3

You are an a s aren't you. 2 people told you they knew or saw something and you had to reply like an a s. Like I said tell me to my face I am a liar.

Like I said- because two people who responded to this thread almost immediately after I posted it said they and their friends saw 9/11 go down as it happened- I am happy to shut up forever.. I am wrong, sorry for posting this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join