It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 No Plane Theory Angry Birds Edition Shows How Easy It is to Fake 9/11 Strike Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When you listen to those news broadcasters, what they're saying sounds so fake, so stagged, so carefully coriagraphed, the lines they use sounds like "brainwashing". Sounds like they trying to enduce mass hypnosis and histaria. They sound like they've gone over this many times already. Like it's like lines out of a tv show or movie. Very little improve, very little off the cuff, spur of the moment type lines...

Like for examples no one ever says something like "oh my goodness what was that, a plane, I'm not sure was that a airliner or something that hit the tower? it almost looked like something flew into the building, I can't even believe my eye's what's happening here". THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

All the lines they use (and I don't care to repeat them) but they're very focused, they are telling the audiance exactly what's happening. That it's a plane, that it's tar are ists, that it's an att-ahh-k, they're describing exactly what's happening in such precisioin detail, as if it's all been rehersed. Again hardly any off the cuff improve, like "we're just as shocked over here". It's like they knew, and they probably did.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by thepaulstalservice

So do you discount the thousands of people who actually saw the planes with their own eyes in the city that day?
I happen to know a number of people who witnessed the event.

Are you calling them liars?

Maybe it was project bluebeam holograms?
I don't know, but firefighters heard explosions, so I guess maybe it was airplanes and bombs...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join