It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok, before I start, let me say this… I am an not an expert in anything. My information has come from various sources over the course of my 34 years of curiosity. I make no direct quotes as this is nothing more than my own thoughts rambling through my head. I hope that you read this and think, that is all. I make no claims to truth in any of this. I am simply sharing what my journey has brought me to question and welcome discourse (though I would hope to see manners here as it is only my opinion…). I don’t post very often, though I have been an avid lurker for about 5 years now. So, here I go. I hope you get something out of it…

What if science and religion were wrong in their belief of being two separate entities? What if there truly was a connection, soon to be discovered.

What if…

The tribes of the past understood, and connected with our creator… the sun. Think about it. Science has “recently” discovered that our universe is eerily similar to the constructs of cellular and macular biology. As we evolve, as humans, or any other living being, our cells interact with each other and their surroundings to create the beings we see all around us. Within those cells there are processes, chemical and electrical reactions and interactions that ultimately create more cells. This is an infinite cycle.

As above, so below.

The ancients of many civilizations worldwide worshiped the sun in one form or another. Over the course of thousands of years their message has been bastardized into the current world religions.
Think of our sun as the nucleus of a cell. It is the center gravity for all that surrounds it, and the interactions, numbers, and types of protons and neutrons, etc (i.e. planets and moons), depend on it’s existence. When one of these is “ill” or in need of repair the nucleus jumps into action and sends it’s energy to the one in need. The ancient holy men understood this and could harness the power of the sun’s energies by sending a message (prayer and worship) to the sun. Over the course of time, the truths were lost in the re-telling. As we evolved, and as we learned, different pieces of the puzzle began to fade away, and we lost the power to cry out.
There are still bits of the truth left, and there is an echo of the past in us all. We yearn for that direct connection to the sun, our “creator”, and know, somewhere deep in our ancestral memories, that we’ve had it before. We see it in the power of prayer. Just a hint of that power left in our current abilities. What are referred to as “miracles” come from those who stumble upon the secrets, if only for a moment. Most forget, or never understand in the first place, how they did it. Those who remember become our prophets, healers, and holy men. But even they only have some of the pieces.
We will not return to the truth until we fully understand our connection with the universe. Microscopically, and macroscopically. We are within an infinite dance of creation. We are as much a part of the earth as the “skin” on a cell. Our thoughts and actions affect all within us as well as around us. The combination of these thoughts and actions affect each one of us as well as our environment. The cumulative effects of us upon our environment, effects the planet as a whole as well as within the environments themselves. The health of the planet, I believe we are soon to learn, affects the health of our solar system as well as everything within the planet. And so on. As I said, the process is infinite, in both directions.
So, our ancestors were right. In “worshiping” the sun, they harnessed the sun’s power and were able to perform “miracles” with the energies they gathered. Thus, healing the earth, and each other, whenever the need arose. This could easily explain the un-answered questions of how the pyramids around the world were built, and how the great holy men of our histories were able to create such awe-inspiring miracles and seem to have direct connections with the creator. The ancient traditions who worshipped many gods were able to connect and interact, not only with the sun, but also with the energies around them, as well as the energies of our solar system (possibly even beyond).
I believe the true knowledge is still hidden deep in our history. Even the deepest, oldest, known religions only held a few pieces of the puzzle. And now, our minds are closed down so tightly on to what we have been taught to be truth through science and religion that we cannot comprehend what this means. But, we are inching ever closer to revealing the truth. As our connection to our creator has diminished, our planet has been sickened, our plants and animals are dying, and we are now on the verge of killing each other off. Our “salvation” will come when we realize the truth and remember how to call the sun for help. Only then will our prayers be answered, nature re-balance, and peace come to us all.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What a beautiful read. This philosophy rings true to me as I view the outside world just as you wrote.

The ancients were close to nature and did indeed harness wisdom that has been buried deep within the human psyche with political propaganda, power, and greed.

Those said attributes are like a cancer to the reality in which we live.

It's easy to see how we as a people once worshiped the Sun and now transitioned to worshiping the Son.

It's in my opinion the same healing light it always was no matter how you want to define the cells structure.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thank you MamaJ.
This is something that has rattled around in my heart and my brain for quite some time and, though it's still very much incomplete, I finally found the words to explain it.
Blessings

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

What if science and religion were wrong in their belief of being two separate entities? What if there truly was a connection, soon to be discovered.

There are not two separate entities. There are not any things at all. There is only this moment of presence and it appears to have something outside of it because of words that imply there is something other than this.
Words appear here and now and so do sounds and colours.
You even think you are separate to this moment but it is just words that say it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How do we connect to the now, when are sensory input suffers from lag? Our thoughts are the only real-time thing we experience.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So are CME's are God's answer to a prayer?

I thought they were just God sneezing.

Oops, didn't I just admit that I believe the sun is God? An imperfect God, yes.

It's like if some ants are worshiping me and I mistakenly sit down on one of them. Their retelling of hte story would include how I shook the soul from his body and took him to heaven.

Could you accept a God that's imperfect liek that?

As above, so below. So does that mean imperfection carries over?
edit on 13-7-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Originally posted by avatar22
The tribes of the past understood, and connected with our creator… the sun.

Lucifer

When one of these is “ill” or in need of repair the nucleus jumps into action and sends it’s energy to the one in need. The ancient holy men understood this and could harness the power of the sun’s energies by sending a message (prayer and worship) to the sun.

In other words, pray to a fallen angel who then has to beam down cheap healing energy to repair the human d.n.a so that they would be worshiped more often. Sounds like a 'I will pat your back if you pat mine' scenario.

There are still bits of the truth left, and there is an echo of the past in us all. We yearn for that direct connection to the sun, our “creator”, and know, somewhere deep in our ancestral memories, that we’ve had it before.

The nephilim, blue blood lines and MK Ultra is proof of this.

So, our ancestors were right. In “worshiping” the sun, they harnessed the sun’s power and were able to perform “miracles” with the energies they gathered.

Do you have any clues, examples of what the ancestors did ?
I cannot recall pagan worshipers creating enough fish and bread to feed 5000 people like Jesus did.

As our connection to our creator has diminished, our planet has been sickened, our plants and animals are dying, and we are now on the verge of killing each other off.

So where is all the rage coming from if there is no such thing as demons possessing non-Christians ?

The ancient traditions who worshiped many gods were able to connect and interact, not only with the sun, but also with the energies around them.

The ancient gods are fallen angels.

In the Book of Enoch chapter 8
Verse 3: Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots.
Verse 4: Armers taught the solution of sorcery
Verse 5: Barkayal taught the observers of the stars
Verse 7: Tamiel taught astronomy.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Lucifer

Actually, Lucifer is the (fallen) angel of light, and wisdom, not of the Sun. Michael is the (arch)angel of the Sun. Lucifer, among the pagans, would have been equivalent to the Greek Titan Hyperion, who represented ambient light, but not the sun's orb, who was his son, Helios.

In other words, pray to a fallen angel who then has to beam down cheap healing energy to repair the human d.n.a so that they would be worshiped more often. Sounds like a 'I will pat your back if you pat mine' scenario.

Right, because the "healing energy" instilled by Jesus and YHVH is so much more effective. I mean, just today, I've heard of 76 amputees who grew new limbs because they prayed for God's healing energy!

The nephilim, blue blood lines and MK Ultra is proof of this.

Only one of those things actually has any proof for its existence. The other two are just delusional fantasy without a shred of physical evidence.

Do you have any clues, examples of what the ancestors did ?
I cannot recall pagan worshipers creating enough fish and bread to feed 5000 people like Jesus did.

I don't recall any historical records that document a Christian feeding 5000 people with special fish and bread. The only place I know of where that story exists is in a book of mythology, one that, by-and-large, stole most of its myths from pagans.

So where is all the rage coming from if there is no such thing as demons possessing non-Christians ?

Maybe from evil men who do evil because their psyche is malformed? Or, if you want to go the route of divinely inspired madness and evil, then I hope you're ready to claim all of this.

The ancient gods are fallen angels.

In the Book of Enoch chapter 8
Verse 3: Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots.
Verse 4: Armers taught the solution of sorcery
Verse 5: Barkayal taught the observers of the stars
Verse 7: Tamiel taught astronomy.

Which fallen angel is the Sumerian Ninkilim?
How about the Hittite/Hurrian Hannahannas?
Which fallen angel is the Egyptian Meskhenet?
How about the Norse Iduna?
And what about the Celtic Brighid?

Oh, no, wait. I already know Brighid, she's the foster-mother of Christ according to the Church.

She was transformed by the Church of St. Brigid into St. Brigid about 453 C.E. Saint Brighid is known as the patroness of farm work and cattle, and protector of the household from fire and calamity. To this day, one of her most common names in Gaelic is Muime Chriosd, "Foster-Mother of Christ."

Article

As for arts like the "teaching" this or that method of divination... those all come from Medieval grimoires (like the Book of Enoch, or the Key of Solomon the King). They are Christian inventions, not actual pagan elements. While the pagans had divination, it was not the kind of celestial divination Christians seem to think.

Also, the figures you list are angels, not deities. Tâmîêl is the "perfection of God", not a god. All angels are just aspects, facets, and elements of the Christian creator. The reason you have evil, or fallen angels, is because the Jews made their God the god of everything, both good and evil, but the Christians didn't like a "god of evil" being the one they worshiped. So, slowly, over time, Christian writers divided The Satan (an angel who acted as adversary to the faithful) from God, and thus attached an "evil" angel to all those evil things God used to have dominion over, but which He couldn't if He was still to remain all-good and all-loving.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Only one of those things actually has any proof for its existence.

Which one is it? MK Ultra has been alive since WW2 and i have personally witnessed fellow rephaim dressed in filthy rags covered in sin whilst in Tartarus.

Maybe from evil men who do evil because their psyche is malformed? Or, if you want to go the route of divinely inspired madness and evil,

i love it when the Bible always has a direct answer to a present day event and the non-Christian answer often has the words 'perhaps, maybe or what if'.

then I hope you're ready to claim all of this.

*15th century Poland 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by
Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

Everyone who has blood on their hands on Judgement Day who didn't receive direct orders from YHWH to kill, WILL GO TO HELL.
Soldiers of today cannot handle this fact as they get orders from their c/o's to perform acts like 'Shock-n-Awe' killing 15 thousand innocent civilians who died that week in Bagdad as 'military installations' were bombed.

Which fallen angel is the Sumerian Ninkilim?
How about the Hittite/Hurrian Hannahannas?
Which fallen angel is the Egyptian Meskhenet?
How about the Norse Iduna?
And what about the Celtic Brighid?

Many of the pagan gods/goddesses (sirens) are the same immortal entity in different time periods.

Pan (Roman myth) == Silvanus (Celtic myth) or the Green Man as he either appears as a young hunter or old wise man.

Thor (Norse myth) == Zeus (Greek myth) as they both prefer the same weapon type - lightning.

i see Nin-kilim, means "Lord Rodent" according to wikipedia. i am actually starting to wonder if Ra, Set and now Ninkilim are actual human/animal hybrids and not gods at all.

This would fall inline with Medusa's and Minatours as well; half man half beast.

i challenge Ra to prove my idea wrong. lol

Oh, no, wait. I already know Brighid, she's the foster-mother of Christ according to the Church.

Now, now; no need for that. lol
Instead of bickering on ATS its time to reflect now on the good things in life seeing that all hell is about to break lose here on earth.
People will soon be looking back at these days of normality wishing they could turn back time.

Here is the fish event.

Matthew 14:
17 ... We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.
19 ... he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
21 ... they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.

Right, because the "healing energy" instilled by Jesus and YHVH is so much more effective. I mean, just today, I've heard of 76 amputees who grew new limbs because they prayed for God's healing energy!

Where do you stand right now ? One minute you say the above verifing that Jesus is the Son of YHWH. However you don't believe in the 'feeding the 5000' people event listed in the Bible.

Remember, Jesus said, its either Him or the mammon. Its time to choose.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

The sun consumes it does not create life. Nor does it possess consciousness. It has no intent to create.
Do I really have to explain this ?

new topics

top topics

join