It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could have a staring role in BUM FIGHTS....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

I like your style. I'd still find a little island though and use a boat as my ride. lol

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well I think it's one of those things that, ya if "everyone were doing it" there'd be a problem. But since most don't then society will go on as tptb dictate while you go about living how you want to live.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I am a hunter/gatherer, as i live off the land. It's called adapting to your environment. I hunt for my food among the trees and plants of the city in which i live. Cherries are ripe now, and the date palms are getting there
Most of what we have been taught are weeds are actually food for us when prepared properly. The oaks are full of acorns too. All it takes is a little time to prepare and you have a full stomach. As for recycling, I have to 'hunt' for that too. Especially when living in a city where there are at least 10,000 homeless people. I tend to stick with cardboard, as that is way more plentiful than copper. Everyone and their cousin is chasing aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and copper. When i need a vacation from the city, i load up my trailer, and head out to the countryside, camp out along a riverbank and go fishing for a while.

@spartacus699--I am looking for that island myself.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think the bottom line is no matter where you are or what you do, chances are you'll have challenges in life. But I still think the more you live off the grid the less problems you'll have, that I'm almost certain of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join