It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rivals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I know that you can see the people that you have chosen as your rival. Is there a way to find out who has you as one?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
When you see the brick come through your living room window

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For me it's somewhere around 70% of new memberships.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

Go to your profile and at the top click "rivals" and underneath your profile info on the left is a list.

Plus you should get a U2U when someone adds you as a rival.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

When someone adds you as a Rival you will receive an automated message in your Inbox alerting you to the fact, so if it happens you will know who it was and when it was that they "rivaled" you.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I logged on last week and had a message.... It stated that some tossed me on there rival list... It's the first time it happened... I busted out
and thought to myself... Shucks... I dont' know what I said but it must have been a good!

So, I think they give you a message heads up~

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I got a U2U last week and promptly deleted it. Then I realized I had never met the person who listed me. Then it just got me wondering who it was. Then I really wanted to look them up and see if I could figure out why this person I have never talked to considered me a rival. But....I forgot their name. Black Metal-something-or-other, I think? Oh well. I don't care if I have rivals. They were the first, though. So, I'm interested as to why....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If you click on Tools at the top of the page, then on Members, go to that page and at the bottom there is a search. I typed in 'black' and up came some options. The first one I clicked on lists you as a rival. I will U2U his profile page.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Could you say that again

OP if its yahn goodey don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I used to add people that REALLY pissed me off as a rival.... until I thought about the fact that a rival is somewhat of an equal and somewhat deserving of respect... not true of the people I added as rivals.

So take someone adding you as a rival as a compliment

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I do. And as I said, if it weren't for the fact that we haven't interacted, I wouldn't care. I was just curious...

top topics

join