It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare: Walmart can't fill perscription until doctor talks to insurace company !??!!??!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

It's been that way for years! Insurance companies have dictated what your doctor could do since forever.

So pay for the process yourself. That's what I have done. Why do sane people think paying X amount of money a month means you are "covered" for whatever a doctor orders? If you want to be enraged at insurance companies, stop paying them and purchase the service yourself. Sounds harsh i know, but you will quickly realize health care is outrageously expensive. That is where your anger should be. Why does the Government, as a collective tax collector, not realistically focus on the problem of high health care cost instead of blaming insurance companies? Why do we allow our youthful skulls full of mush to get subsidized loans for silly degrees and not focus tax payer dollars on Doctors, Nurses, creative minds of discovery? Why can my Daughter get a loan to study ancient Chinese language at all?

Does it make you feel better to blame insurance companies? Do you think Government will fix this problem?

V

edit on 7/13/2013 by Variable because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by guitarplayer because: wrong information in reply.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It might not sounds like it now, but this is a -good- thing.

This pits Insurance Companies against Big Pharm, and what is going to happen in the short run is inconvenience. What is going to happen in the long run is the massive overhaul our Health Industry so desperately needs, including the death of this new healthcare initiative.

Universal Healthcare, here we come.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Can you please provide that law? Everything I've been taught is that a generic drug must be bioequivalent to a brand name drug. In order to substitute a generic for a brand name it must be AB rated in the Orange Book. There are rare occasions like with Synthroid where the brand does work better in some people but not to the degree where levothyroxine is not considered bioequivalent.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join