It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airborne Terrorist Attack Study To Be Conducted In Subways By NYPD, Brookhaven Laboratory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Airborne Terrorist Attack Study To Be Conducted In Subways By NYPD, Brookhaven Laboratory

www.huffingtonpost.com

A multimillion-dollar airflow study will be conducted this summer to help authorities better understand the risks of airborne terrorist attacks on New York City and its subway system, including those posed by chemical, biological and radiological weapons.

The NYPD and experts from the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory will conduct the tests in July.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't even know what to make of this....It seems here lately whenever a drill goes off somewhere, a real event is sure to follow....Say what you will about Sandy Hook, but I still have my doubts. Don't even get me started on James Holmes.....That is a whole nother can of worms entirely, connected to the mysterious Columbine not too far away, but so very long ago.

Is this a false flag, or just a simple test? Any kind of aftermath unforeseen by the "greenhouse gases"?

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

By any chance are these related....

rt.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is it another unrelated drill on top of a drill...reminds me of turran lagan.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Is this a false flag, or just a simple test?

Could be both.

But its not really "breaking news".
Its been discussed on and off a few times here already.

eg.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sorry! Then again, it will be happening soon. So it would be nice to just bring it back to the fray in my eyes so that lest something happen we needn't be caught off guard, because it had been pushed to the back of our mind.

Honestly from those threads, has anybody remembered that it would even happening still, or had they forgot? I think that's kind of the way TPTB want us to operate.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Actually, I just found out that this is indeed happening today, during rush hour....Wouldn't ya know it?

edit on 11-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
wonder if this is going to coincide with an actual terrorist attack, like all the other "drills"

Time will tell

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I highly doubt it, i know tptb like to put it in your face, but not this obvious, too much people knew this drill would be conducted. I would like to know the exact date/time/hour for future reference. Something tells me the next false flag might just be in the subway.

They like to fiddle around with numbers.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Man I just wish they'd just get it over with.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

They performed the drill today during rush hour, in a crowded subway. What were the "greenhouse gases" that they released?

Fluorocarbons.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What about the many homeless living underground there? I've been reading this all over the net, but no mention whatsoever of the ones living there as if no one cares.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join