It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Odd Guest Appears to Have Showed Up at the White House's July 4th Party for Military Families?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What Odd Guest Appears to Have Showed Up at the White House's July 4th Party for Military Families?

www.theblaze.com

Was Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the much-discussed Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings, at the White House for a 4th of July celebration for military heros and their families?

Apparent pictures posted on the Internet and a Saudi news outlet say yes.

A Twitter feed appears to show photos of the young man posing before the edifice – decorated with red, white, and blue banners to celebrate the holiday...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So, the Saudi national who was originally a person of interest in the Boston Bombings case has now been seen at the White House with his father and brother. It has been confirmed to the Blaze by a law enforcement official that one individual out of the trio is indeed the Saudi national from the Boston Bombings.

Included are photos of the Saudi national in hospital after the bombings, and of the trio (including the aforementioned) at the White House 4th of July celebrations.

www.theblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well, maybe they had to wait awhile for things to calm so they could do the debriefing.

Then again, it could just be someone who looked like him.

I don't know myself. All you humans look the same to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Bin Laden, Gaddafi and a slew of others were US bosom buddies at one point. He probably is too.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Well, maybe they had to wait awhile for things to calm so they could do the debriefing.

Then again, it could just be someone who looked like him.

I don't know myself. All you humans look the same to me.

Perhaps

However the twitter account is said to belong to the father of the trio. Further, a law enforcement official had apparently confirmed that the individual was the same as the initial suspect in the Boston Bombings case.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Aren't people invited to the White House for events like this? I don't see what's so strange in this case. The young man was hurt in a bombing, and the White House invited him and his family, along with many others, to the 4th July celebration.

This is a story about nothing. This happens every day. The White House always invites people caught up in things like that to special events, it's part of the PR machine.

Unless someone can offer some actual evidence of something being wrong, all I'm seeing is a baseless conspiracy theory being perpetuated by a right wing blog.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
Aren't people invited to the White House for events like this? I don't see what's so strange in this case. The young man was hurt in a bombing, and the White House invited him and his family, along with many others, to the 4th July celebration.

This is a story about nothing. This happens every day. The White House always invites people caught up in things like that to special events, it's part of the PR machine.

Unless someone can offer some actual evidence of something being wrong, all I'm seeing is a baseless conspiracy theory being perpetuated by a right wing blog.

The article does cover that:

According to some Arabic-language media, they were invited.

A recent post from the Twitter account in question links to a July 6 report from Al-Hayat – a widely-read pan-Arab daily newspaper – with the comment: “Today [Saturday] the Al-Hayat newspaper published a news item stating that Abd Al-Rahman and his family had been invited by the White House to participate in America’s Independence Day celebrations.”

A number of lingering questions remain on the issue, though the White House has not responded to TheBlaze’s inquiries.

First, was the Independence Day event actually by invitation-only? Or, could anyone have their photograph taken on the lawn? If the party wasn’t by invitation-only, was the guest list at least pre-screened?

A White House pool report from the day indicates that the event was closed to the public, reading: “The President and First Lady [celebrated] the 4th by hosting ‘military heroes and their families’ along with administration staff and families at a White House barbecue and concert on the South Lawn.”

It is possible victims of the Boston Marathon bombing were also among the invitees, but TheBlaze found no reports of mass invitations. If that was the justification, Alharbi seemingly would have had to have been part of a selected group.

www.theblaze.com... s/

Sorry for the excessive quoting.

I think that this goes more in depth than just a victim of the bombing being invited to a 4th of July celebration.

The individual in question was an initial person of interest of the Boston Bombing events who was arrested, and subsequently hospitalised. The individual was reported to have been visited by the first lady herself, before being flown out of the country abruptly and discreetly...
edit on 10-7-2013 by daaskapital because: link

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, Obama did say in 2008 that he would sit down and personally talk with the enemies of this nation without hesitation or precondition. I just don't think we quite expected he meant partying with them too.

...and the war goes on another day. Which side we're fighting for now is what I can't quite be sure of.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Partial quote

Originally posted by daaskapital
The individual in question was an initial person of interest of the Boston Bombing events who was arrested, and subsequently hospitalised. The individual was reported to have been visited by the first lady herself, before being flown out of the country abruptly and discreetly...
edit on 10-7-2013 by daaskapital because: link

Reported to have been?

edit on 10-7-2013 by AmerigoVespucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AmerigoVespucci

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

According to his visa, wan't this kid supposed to be going to school in Ohio and was found living in Boston instead?

The CIA has probably turned him into a plant for those questionable mosques in Boston.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

WOW!

Personally, nothing surprises me when it comes to this Administration.

Whos next? Snowden on the White House lawn?

S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hmmm....

Alharbi has also been interviewed by several Arab and Saudi news agencies since his release from the hospital, where he received treatment for injuries he suffered from the explosion. He told the Saudi Gazette that he would be continuing his engineering education. This contradicts our finding on his Facebook page of receiving an English education at the New England School of English. It also leaves open the unanswered question, where is he going to be studying? After all, the University of Findlay in Ohio has confirmed Alharbi applied to the university in 2011, with an expected start date of January 2012, but never reported to campus, nor did he enroll or register for classes.

The article states that Alharbi is studying engineering in the United States “on a scholarship.” A scholarship to where? The New England School of English? They do not have an engineering program there, according to there curriculum page.

www.hardhatters.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow........just wow............. the deeper you dig, the closer you get to the septic system that's in place.

.....stinks doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So What about the other victims of the Boston Bombing?

Do they get a white house visit?

Who am I kidding.

Telling you all one of the greatest enemies this country has is Saudi one of the largest if not the LARGEST state sponsor of terrorism.

Thats why Anwar, and the Keystone, and fracking should be in full production and tell Saudi to get lost.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My expectation from this Administration doesn't have a High.

Its all down hill. I EXPECT bad things from this Administration, all the time. The track record proves it.

Its pathetic.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Just another story to be grumbled about for a few days and the put into the trash bin of apathy. TPTB have finally figured out it does not matter what we know because no one will be held accountable.

It will go in one ear and out the other. Look around only a select few even understand what is going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Just another story to be grumbled about for a few days and the put into the trash bin of apathy. TPTB have finally figured out it does not matter what we know because no one will be held accountable.

It will go in one ear and out the other. Look around only a select few even understand what is going on.

As Pathetic as it all sounds, its the truth.

Star for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That would be awesome!!

Of course, I'd prefer it to happen on the day they impeach Obama and oust all of his JSOC thugs. I hope he'll be standing at the front of the crowd to help drag that impostor out into the streets towards jail! I feel so bad for his two girls, though. What a legacy.

edit on 10-7-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

WOW!

Personally, nothing surprises me when it comes to this Administration.

S&F

I gave up on the White House guest list making any sense at all when I saw none other than Yassir Arafat walking across the lawn. I imagine whole segments of the Secret Service gave up about that time too...and that was quite a long time ago, wasn't it? If we can have a dedicated and active terrorist...one of the most prolific in history in fact...over as a Dinner guest? Hell, Obama could have Satan himself over for a beer summit and I wouldn't much raise an eyebrow in surprise anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join