It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Odd Guest Appears to Have Showed Up at the White House's July 4th Party for Military Families?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
knowing that the bombings were staged with no real injuries and deaths puts
a different twist to this 'in your face' news reporting.
even if you do not believe it was staged imagine for a second that it was and ask
yourself who and what would it serve to present such a 'controversial' story or angle
to the public in general, or to conspiracy minded people who have been
following the issue specifically?

it seems to me that all these seeds of doubt have been deliberately sown from the beginning
of obama's reign.

the time feels close when all these seeds must to burst into bloom simultaniously.

a plan longsince planned.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by daaskapital

Just another story to be grumbled about for a few days and the put into the trash bin of apathy. TPTB have finally figured out it does not matter what we know because no one will be held accountable.

It will go in one ear and out the other. Look around only a select few even understand what is going on.

As Pathetic as it all sounds, its the truth.

Star for you.

I really have to agree its completely sad but completely true .
We as Americans have become completely complacent .
The have beaten and terrorized any bite the American public had left
In them . We are a sad bunch of barkers . Always redrawing our line
In the sand . Only to have it trampled over and spit on .

I know someone will jump on swearing there different and that the final straw has yet to be broken
But unfortunately I can no longer believe it . 1 man alone will be made out
As a crazy lunatic terrorist .. A couple would be a militia or some other extremist
And we will never get enough Americans together willing to push back ..
Sorry to say it but it how I feel every time I see or read a blatant in your face story the should bring out rage .

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Give a whole new meaning to...hiding in plain sight....

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah or..

'Guess who's coming to dinner...' Updated for modern retelling, naturally. (sometimes news is just too wild to make up and almost too much to believe, isn't it?)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Who cares if this guy was at the White House? Did he commit any crimes? No. The only people upset by this are racist, bigoted, right-wing creeps, like the ones in this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Maybe snowden will give us some real intelligence - like this saudi set up the checnyan brothers who were stupidly "jihadist" for the bombing that was done by the CIA so that russia could wage another war on the Caucases region before the 2014 winter olympics =

Oh, wait, snowden went to russia.

Oil and money, and who holds the petro dollar and the transportation links......

No oil pipeline for you, america.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Who cares if this guy was at the White House? Did he commit any crimes? No. The only people upset by this are racist, bigoted, right-wing creeps, like the ones in this thread.

I'd of thought your race card would be nothing but scraps of paper, as often as it's played, by now.

Could it be that we detractors are not really racists or bigots, but that maybe your modern messiah is just plain terrible?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Maybe he was there for an apology.

"Come up to the house, we're having a BBQ. We'll have some beers and laugh about that time we almost ruined your life."

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Immediately following the bombings, GB was doing his damnedest to get this guy on the public's radar, but was completely blockaded by the MSM. In the thread surrounding this situation, those of us arguing that GB's accusations should be taken seriously were attacked by what can only be described as a coordinated, 24-7 full court press of disinfo, damage control and derailment. There are few threads on here where agents are so thinly veiled. They literally tried every trick in the book.

There is something very wrong with this guy, surrounding this guy...something.

Here's the thread, if you care to learn more about this guy's recent history:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What the hell is going on in the White House?

A foreign national 'of interest' becomes best friend of Mrs Obama, gets an overly friendly visit at the Hospital and then he's invited to this private party yet is on a list for deportation?

Maybe these gay rumours re Mr Obama may have some substance, it would make sense with the reported links Mrs Obama has with a certain guard and now this young man, maybe she does her thing while he does his security guard, sorry thing..

Seriously, I've heard about keeping friends close and enemies closer but this administration seems to be having rather too much close contact with people like the Muslim Brotherhood and other toxic peoples.

As for inviting an injured Boston bomb 'victim' to the White House, why him, barely injured and certainly others who would be more deserving / better PR for the Obama's than this seemingly dodgy character..

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I firmly believe the Obama's are a form of Trojan Horse with some very serious ties to Radical Islam.

TPTB are working hard these days..
edit on 11-7-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Maybe he was there for an apology.

"Come up to the house, we're having a BBQ. We'll have some beers and laugh about that time we almost ruined your life."

Silly as it sounds, yes.

I imagine if I was in another country and a similar situation happened where Americans were considered immediate suspects or at least "persons of interest", I would reach out to the leader of said country for help and protection from false accusations.

I think The Blaze owes this man an apology as well. He and his family were dressed in formal Western attire with red white and blue ties, not robes and turbans or however one may imagine terrorists dress. The Americans at the event looked dumb in their blue jeans and casual attire. It's the damn White House. Dress nicely. Instead, we have some slanderous implicating article which further stirs the stupid up from the dregs of right-wing racists.
edit on 11-7-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The Americans at the event looked dumb in their blue jeans and casual attire.

I suppose you think it was the dumb Americans who hired Brad Paisley to entertain at the event...in his blue jeans?

I think you owe our military families an apology.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by DaTroof

The Americans at the event looked dumb in their blue jeans and casual attire.

I suppose you think it was the dumb Americans who hired Brad Paisley to entertain at the event...in his blue jeans?

I think you owe our military families an apology.

I don't think so. It's just lazy, classless, and ugly. Much like America's military families. At least this man and his family have shown respect for the country and for the President. I'm sure Mr. Paisley talks plenty of trash about Obama behind his back, like many veterans and their families. Stuff including being pissy about no invitation to his BBQ, which is what must have spurned this whole thing. Some racist POS at the event snaps a few photos, contacts The Blaze, angry that some "terrorist" was there, but not neighbor Bob.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You talk about ignorance but you're the only one making baseless claims about people's character that you don't even know. Jumping to to race baiting and America bashing just makes you a nasty person. Military families are lazy, classless and ugly? You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder. There are legitimate reasons why people view this guy with suspicion. Personally I think the guy is likely just a victim of circumstance but I see reason behind the suspicion.
edit on 11-7-2013 by rocktsar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Exactly. There is zero evidence that this guy had anything to do with the bombing plot. The most nefarious thing he's been connected to is moving from Findlay, OH to Boston MA and changing his major. Wooooo!

This doesn't reflect poorly upon the president except to those who insist upon living in a delusional fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

There is something very wrong with this guy, surrounding this guy...something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

something, somewhere, somehow is very wrong with somebody who is posting in this very thread. I feel sure of it!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

This is not some random person injured in the Boston bombing. He and over a dozen of his immediate family have been on terror watch list for years. His family members have been directly linked to numerous successful terror plots around the world. Also this article states he was regularly visiting the White House previous to the bombings.

dcclothesline.com...

TOP IT OFF WITH THE FACT HE HAS 5 FAMILY MEMBERS IN GITMO!!!

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

edit on 11-7-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I'm disgusted with the ignorant people who continually try to silence others who happen to disagree with them by claiming the person is racist. The predominant problem with race in this country (USA) is the fact that nothing can be genuinely discussed to a point where cooperation can be achieved because whomever begins to feel self conscious about not having an educated argument against another's opinion starts yelling racists racist racist. It's like some crazy twist on turrets syndrome or something.

Now , if their are green persons driving Monte Carlos with Maryland license plates through your neighborhood and hitting kids in the head with baseball bats, then when you see a green person driving a Monte Carlo with a Maryland license plate through your neighborhood with a baseball bat on the dashboard I feel you have the right to question what the hell that person is up to!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I don't think so. It's just lazy, classless, and ugly. Much like America's military families. At least this man and his family have shown respect for the country and for the President. I'm sure Mr. Paisley talks plenty of trash about Obama behind his back, like many veterans and their families. Stuff including being pissy about no invitation to his BBQ, which is what must have spurned this whole thing. Some racist POS at the event snaps a few photos, contacts The Blaze, angry that some "terrorist" was there, but not neighbor Bob.

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black (oh sweet Jesus, I said black, so I must be a bigot!)

You seem to have a relatively high opinion of yourself and your own sense of fashion, sitting high on your seat of self-righteousness and judging the attire of what an individual wears to a 4th-of-July celebration. You are correct, it is the White House, but this was not intended as an international event, filled with pompous a$$-clown foreign dignitaries slapping each other on the back. This day is for all Americans, blue and white collar, to come together and revel in the iconic majesty that is the American way (political affiliation not included).

If you believe that the individuals should of worn funny hats and Vera Wang gowns like it was some British royalty affair for a glorified cook-out, that is your opinion and if that is what you wanted to see all you have to do is wait till the Royal Family goes to Martha's Vineyard, again. But coming off like a colossal jerk because off-duty service members didn't play dress-up like Her Majesty Michelle would be one of the last offenses that I would choose to champion.

And I love how you just had to throw the race card in to the mix, but I give you points for giving it the old college try. DaTroof (pun intended) of the matter is that the Commander-In-Chief is a classless tool, is completely out of touch with Americans, in way over his head, a flat out liar and on more than one occasion voiced his disdain for the military, leaving little to the imagination as to why service members 'talk trash' about him, let alone country music stars.

But at least Brad Paisley doesn't have to lip sync at live affairs and can actually play an instrument or three.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join