It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama orders federal workers: Spy on each other.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is kinda convenient if you ask me. I can picture it now. There is a promotion you want? Make it look like the person in that has that position done some thing wrong. Then report them. Maybe you'll get that promotion after all.

Its a dog eat dog world.

You would think that the people who work for the government would get fed up with the corruption. Could they really want the kind of America that they seem to be pushing for? They were born American where is their patriotism. Traitorous pieces of dung.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Okay, people have expressed the irony within the topic title. Can't it be said though, that even Obama's "staff" workers are Federal workers?
edit on 7/10/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
How many will come forward and rat out Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Isnt that what Snowden was doing?

So whats with the espionage charge then?

Oh, its only bad if it makes Obama look bad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There are currently investigations underway in the House, The Senate and at the FBI to gather as much information from the Administration as possible. I am involved with and support those investigations so that we can get all information about those that are responsible in order to hold them accountable. Namely, the President is under the most scrutiny and will have to face the truth of what we know to be fact in the many investigations." [...] - July 8, 2013

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Obama but I think its blown out of proportion upto certain extent by MSM. Generally there are several courses that folks have to comply with on a government facility. Be it active duty, civilian or contractor. Most of whats discussed is nothing more than part of the information assurance, force protection, human relations, information protection, cyberawareness challenges etc etc types of courses. I'm sure those in the industry would know what I'm referring to here. Even many private and commercial sector companies utilize several CBTs mandated for their employees focusing on nothing more than common sense and awareness about business, work, people and security in general.
edit on 10-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The "See Something, Say Something" program has been ongoing for federal employees since 2001. It isn't new, and it isn't "spying". I have received no orders or instructions to spy on anyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join