It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry's wife hospitalized, in critical condition, could die.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Could be cancer. She had some kind of experimental radiation treatment for breast cancer just a couple of years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Personally, I don't care of she dies.
It really will make no difference to me. Kerry is a turncoat

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Let's hope for her a speedy recovery.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm gonna put on my tin foil hat for the sake of discussion and just call BS on this story.

I find the timing interesting after the whole story came out about how hard Kerry was working on the situation in Egypt only to be caught red handed by a reporter hanging out on his Yacht instead. The State Department of course denied that Kerry was on his yacht...until the pics came out.

I also find it curious that there is no word to her condition. The article simply says she was rushed to hospital in critical condition- but don't ask any more questions and respect our privacy.

One has to admit the timing is interesting

Source

After the emergence of photographs showing Secretary of State John Kerry on his 76-foot yacht “Isabel” on Nantucket Sound on Thursday, the State Department issued an embarrassing correction Friday morning, back-tracking and acknowledging that the Secretary was in fact on the yacht on Wednesday, the day the Egyptian military staged a coup against democratically-elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki issued a statement Wednesday saying “any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”

“Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 am, Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the President by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo.”

But overnight, photographs emerged showing Kerry on “Isabel” and taking in some kayaking on Thursday.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Seriously, why is she so important for the U.S ?
I just don't get it

Is she the only Heinz with the ketchup recipe ?
edit on 7-7-2013 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

God forgive if a politician or government official wants to relax and have the day off. I guess it's an issue if the President of the U.S. wants to play a round of golf. #Controversy

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Amen. I wouldn't wish this sort of thing on anyone, for any reason. Much less for something so ultimately ephemeral as politics...

Prayers and best wishes for them both.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Personally, I don't care of she dies.

I'm pretty sure she don't care of you die either.

The point is moot.

I hope she is OK, because I like people.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

God forgive if a politician or government official wants to relax and have the day off. I guess it's an issue if the President of the U.S. wants to play a round of golf. #Controversy

He can't take a day off AFTER dealing with the Egypt issue?

If it is no big deal, why did the State Department lie about it at first?

Know what else? How many Americans get to sit on their Yacht on a Wednesday or Thursday? OH sorry, that's unfair question, most Americans don't own yachts, we are too busy feeding ourselves with food stamps, looking for jobs, or they may be just like me.... working through the holiday weekend just so we can supply for our own very basic needs.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't much about the issue with the yacht. But my point is why can't a person take a brake. We're all suffering in the world. However, I never understood how people can take apart a person having fun of their own time. Just my 2cents,

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm a Christian Conservative and while I am far away from the Kerrys in politics, still, I hope she has a good recovery and more years to spend with her husband.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The Secretary of State, much like the President, does not have "their own time". It is a job where you are on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For him to be on his Yacht at the time when he should be on his job is an issue. It is really not a debatable point in my mind.

These people are Public Servants. They are paid well for the jobs they do. For the next 4 years of Kerry's life, while he is Sec. of State, his time is not his own, his time is the time of the people. For this service he has healthcare, he has a great pay rate, he has benefits that most workers will never know, and even after he leaves Office he will continue to be paid for his service. As of right now, he has no "me time", he has no breaks. He is on call, every minute of every day. If that is an issue, he took the wrong job.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Agreed - The point is that THEY LIED again. They tried to say he was working in Washington until he got caught. Why didn't the "cover story" come out initially?

So, could be this illness is just another deflection of attention from his dereliction of duty.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
Maybe I'm ignorant but what is the big deal about Kerry taking a break while Egypt burns? So what? The guy can't take a break? He's got a stressful job.

I'm not a fan of his but I don't think we should be riding his ass about a few hours of down time.

So Kerry's wife is in a rough condition and say he's getting "down time"...?

Wow some of these comments are outrageous... Regardless of politics it is still a sad situation for him... I wouldn't call that "down time".

-SAP-
edit on 8-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I'm gonna put on my tin foil hat for the sake of discussion and just call BS on this story.

I find the timing interesting after the whole story came out about how hard Kerry was working on the situation in Egypt only to be caught red handed by a reporter hanging out on his Yacht instead. The State Department of course denied that Kerry was on his yacht...until the pics came out.

I also find it curious that there is no word to her condition. The article simply says she was rushed to hospital in critical condition- but don't ask any more questions and respect our privacy.

One has to admit the timing is interesting

Source

After the emergence of photographs showing Secretary of State John Kerry on his 76-foot yacht “Isabel” on Nantucket Sound on Thursday, the State Department issued an embarrassing correction Friday morning, back-tracking and acknowledging that the Secretary was in fact on the yacht on Wednesday, the day the Egyptian military staged a coup against democratically-elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki issued a statement Wednesday saying “any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”

“Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 am, Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the President by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo.”

But overnight, photographs emerged showing Kerry on “Isabel” and taking in some kayaking on Thursday.

Ooops.......
How about 'double' oops

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well, I don't know much about her but what will happen to Heinz® Ketchup. Kids today want money and they just about immediately sell everything, including undergarments, in an estate. Will all the shares and interests in the company be put in a fire sale so some entrepreneur will snap it and then carve it up?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You need to read the news. I'm speaking of his being criticized for taking a break while Egypt is in crisis, which is unrelated to his wife's illness.

People are making the claim that her illness is a ruse to deflect attention away from his weekend away.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am saddened as a new member with all of the lack of love that I am feeling for Secretary Kerry and his family exhibited on this post. As the current ambassador from the planet Venus, I wish to extend my heart's (we have more that one) felt wishes for a speedy recovery.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

I'm a Christian Conservative and while I am far away from the Kerrys in politics, still, I hope she has a good recovery and more years to spend with her husband.

Ditto!

I heard today that she had a seizure. My dad is @ her age so I hate to think about stuff like that. I lost my mom in 2005 and hate the thought of losing my dad....we all die eventually.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ATS: where republicans will make politics out of anything....!

Mistress?
Pharmaceutical?
hidden agenda?

I'll be more than happy if i live to be 74.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join