It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry's wife hospitalized, in critical condition, could die.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition in a Massachusetts hospital. He says Heinz Kerry came to the facility in critical condition

I wonder if foul play is in this debacle.. Lets hope she does not die, she is so important to the country.

Does Kerry have a mistress that no one know about? What kind of illness could she have and hit so quick to the point she can die?? They always leave us in the dark.. The 1% are going to slowly die.
edit on 7-7-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Well, she is 74 years old.

The article doesn't mention the nature of her condition at all. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's suspicious or not. Based on her age and the lack of story....nothing fishy.

Does Kerry have a mistress that no one know about?

He doesn't have time for a mistress. He's too busy destroying our foreign policy.

edit on 7-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
True, she could of just got sick, heart attack, stroke. seizures. Numerous things. Sometimes the MSM will lie and say everything is ok, then they die. They even acted like Reagan
was just fine, in stable condition, when he was actually an inch from death.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its only a conspiracy if in 5 years from now, she ends up alive ......again....

On a serious note.

Prayers for anyone going through hard times as these.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He doesn't have time for a mistress. He's too busy destroying our foreign policy.

Yeah, from the deck of his yacht!
She wasn't on that trip, was she?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Boston Globe, Huffington Post, CBS, etc all say nothing other than what you reported.

Apparently she was picked up from home in an ambulance and she's critical but stable condition.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Boston Globe, Huffington Post, CBS, etc all say nothing other than what you reported.

Apparently she was picked up from home in an ambulance and she's critical but stable condition.

I wonder since she is 74, what kind of pharmaceuticals she was on.. Did she over do it on the pain pills, and xanax? Add that with alcohol and you have a deadly combination. speculation is all we got right now.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I wonder since she is 74, what kind of pharmaceuticals she was on.. Did she over do it on the pain pills, and xanax? Add that with alcohol and you have a deadly combination. speculation is all we got right now.

I hate to judge a book by it's cover, but she sure looks all of that. She looks like a plastic surgery face, pill-popping, stinking rich, alcoholic former widow.
I might be wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Typically I feel bad for people, but at this very point in time; John Kerry gets no sympathy from me.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I hate to judge a book by it's cover, but she sure looks all of that. She looks like a plastic surgery face, pill-popping, stinking rich, alcoholic former widow.
I might be wrong.

I’ll withhold judgment on Theresa Kerry until there is some evidence or story to analyze.

John Kerry is fair game though! Starfoxxx, you should make a thread on John Kerry so we really have something to criticize.

edit on 7-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I couldn't help myself.
John Heinz was my Senator when he died in a aircraft crash at a school, and I always pictured him rolling around in his grave when she married Kerry and financed his doomed Presidential campaign.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My prayers go out to his family and hope she will make a full recovery. No reason to bring politics into this tragic situation.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Kerry's wife is important?
To what?
she is no more important than obamas wife
they are just people,. NOT to be worshiped in any form
and besides they are politicians,. nothing but crooked.
it sucks for her if she is ill,. thats a bummer
but she is no better a person than anyone else

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I looked at all news sources and nowhere was it stated that she could die. You're sensationalizing.
edit on 7/7/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
John Kerry is about to become a VERY, VERY, wealthy(ier) man.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well it all is interesting Kerry marrying a heiress that was previously married to another senator and all the $$$$ involved as her husband dies in an airplane crash.

On February 5, 1966, at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's gothic Heinz Chapel on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh, Simões-Ferreira married Henry John Heinz III, an heir to the H. J. Heinz Company. In 1971, she became a naturalized citizen.

The plane, a two-engine Piper Aerostar, reported difficulty with its landing gear

In 1990, she met Senator Kerry at an Earth Day rally. This was the only reported time they met before Senator Heinz died in an helicopter crash on April 4, 1991. In 1992, they met again, at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She was a member of a State Department delegation appointed by then-President George H. W. Bush. Their courtship began in 1993, and they were married May 26, 1995, on Nantucket, Massachusetts.

(was not a helicopter the helicopter fly near to try and help)

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-7-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Weren't they just sailing out on their boat a few days ago ...... When Morsi was ousted from being head of Egypt, Kerry was out on his boat sailing off Cape Cod. Wasn't she out there with him???
Welll .... strokes and heat attacks can sneak up on people ...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.bostonglobe.com... y.html

Critical Condition is serious.
The bigger point is was the story "leaked" to protect Kerry while boating?
It deflects any attack on him while he is Secretary Of State and caught on camera in his kayak over the holidays while Egypt burns.
Damage control at any expense seems the norm here under current admin.
And I hope his wife is going to be o.k.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Maybe I'm ignorant but what is the big deal about Kerry taking a break while Egypt burns? So what? The guy can't take a break? He's got a stressful job.

I'm not a fan of his but I don't think we should be riding his ass about a few hours of down time.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
Does Kerry have a mistress that no one know about? What kind of illness could she have and hit so quick to the point she can die?? They always leave us in the dark.. The 1% are going to slowly die.

Man you are jaded.

She's in her mid-70's and there are several things that she could be suddenly admitted for. This happens all the time when something goes on misdiagnosed or simply ignored.

Show at least a little sympathy for a man who might be losing his wife?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join