It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police are called after a woman is heard yelling, "STOP! NO!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Never smelled that one coming. Curiosity made me think of everything to a dog jumping up on the woman or a spider or cockroach.

It's possibly the woman's fault you know. Maybe the food she was making caused her friends gas and he was rubbing her nose in the reality of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So, there is a reason that I waited until it was a very slow Sunday afternoon to click on this thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It could have been much worse.

Think ... Silent but deadly.

CX

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'd say better to be safe that sorry. The police even thought something wasn't quite right so maybe the call was the right thing to do.

I've done it myself. I was at my girlfriends house in Leeds and about 3am i heard what sounded like a couple of guys scuffling with a woman who was shouting for them to get off. I jumped into my clothes and was halfway out the door when my girlfriend said to call the police as well as it was renowned as a dodgy part to go into. I still went and got there before the police, but there was no sign of her.

The police didn't mind one bit about being called, said they'd rather they could take a look that someone do nothing.

I look at it like this, if it were any of my two daughters that sounded like they were in distress and were shouting "STOP! NO!", i hope someone would pick up the phone.

CX.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

In addition, the police are not required to protect you.

Maybe not, but then they shouldn't put it on their vehicles....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA! Thats classic! I am crying right now... hehehee... ok. First of all, thank you so much for that! I needed a laugh, and there it was, awaiting me in this thread, so cheers very much!

Second of all, I cannot abide butt gas, but to make enough noise about it to induce a neighbor to call the police is somewhat of an over reaction. At least the officers were good natured about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join