It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple blasts rock one of holiest Buddhist sites in India

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Multiple blasts rock one of holiest Buddhist sites in India

rt.com

A number of explosions have rocked the Mahabodhi temple complex, south of Gaya in northeastern India. The Buddhist pilgrimage site his home to a towering Buddha statue and a holy tree where Buddha is believed to have reached enlightenment.

In July 2012, al-Qaeda linked Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan threatened to launch attacks against Buddhists in response to clashes between Muslims and Buddhists in Myanmar.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It seems the Islamist jihadists have declared war against all good things in this world. In my previous post they slaughtered 41 children in one day for their "holy cause". Now they blow up the very place where Buddha attained enlightenment. Luckily the Bodhi tree under where he sat is still intact. Somekind of a miracle.

##snipped##

If I were a muslim today I would be deeply , deeply ashamed. But I am a Buddhist at heart and understand in a way where such pure evil comes from. Although the security now is beefed up in that holy site, ##snipped##

rt.com
edit on Sun Jul 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
maybe im missing somthing but the article doesnt state it was a islamist attack, just the fact that there has been an increase in jihadist activity in the area

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I think you are jumping the gun a bit here but i think your preconceived notions are irrelevant because this whole bombing smells like a fish market in the noontime sun. If it looks like a set up and it sounds like a set up chances are it is. Looks to me like some group out there likes the Buddhist and Muslims at each others throats.

edit on Sun Jul 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst REPLY TO

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

I think you are jumping the gun a bit here but i think your preconceived notions are irrelevant because this whole bombing smells like a fish market in the noontime sun. If it looks like a set up and it sounds like a set up chances are it is. Looks to me like some group out there likes the Buddhist and Muslims at each others throats.

----------------------------------------------------

Some group?

This is India and that site is resepcted by both those of Hindu faith and their myiad gods and buddhists.

Christians have through history had the greatest respect for buddhism and buddhist thought, heck some of the wisest sages in the west were originally Catholic jesuits coming back from journeys in 16th century Japan, China and India.

What remains is the Islamists. Probably pakistan origin attacking India like the Mumbai attack some years ago.

You just wait and see.
edit on 7-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

----------------------------------------------------

Some group?

This is India and that siote is resepcted by both those of Hindu faith and their myiad gods and buddhists. Christians have through history had the greatest respect for buddhism and buddhist thought, heck some of the wisest sages in the west were originally Catholic jesuits coming back from journeys in 16th century Japan, China and India.

What remains is the Islamists. Probably pakistan origin attacking India like the Mumbai attack some years ago.

You just wait and see.

I never said a word about Christians. Why you feel the need to point out christian innocence here is a bit strange in my mind.

So their are no other groups out there that benefits by having these factions at each others throats? How about non-religious groups? no? nothing?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
How depressing that someone is trying to destroy these sites. I like reading the sayings of Buddha, he was a very good person it seems. He tried to teach people to appreciate nature and to get along with others. How can other religions take that as a threat to them. I guess if you want to control the world, meek people get in the way. Seems like religions have always wanted to convert and dominate or kill those who do not comply. That does not actually sound like god, it sounds a little like man has often used god's name to get what he wants.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Bihar Police suspect the involvement of Indian Mujahideen in the temple blasts.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Sorry but it is not going to stop, it is only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Bihar Police suspect the involvement of Indian Mujahideen in the temple blasts.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Sorry but it is not going to stop, it is only going to get worse.

Indian mujahideen, Pakistan, afghanistan (they blew up those two giant buddha statues if my memory serves me right), Egyptian islamists, Nigerian islamist thugs and child killers...what does it matter? They all seem to harbour the same blood thirst and complete loathing of other cultures and religions other than their own.

Are we to expect them soon in Europe..? Is this some coordinate world spanning jihad, initiated simultaneously on the say so of some bearded bloodthirsty imam we don´t know about?

It remains to be seen. Things seem to move very fast now. It must be something in the air or water

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It seems the Islamist jihadists have declared war against all good things in this world.

I think that western puppeteers are giving money to these extremist to start war in India to guarantee their war-machine will work and create job opportunity.

You are a Jihadi , you just don't know it.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by mideast
Salam and peace to all ATS members.

It has been a long time that western MSM govts has been launching programs to stop rich oil region nations from fighting invaders and thieves.

I started this thread regarding a recent thread that is trying to follow the same line that western media is going

I didn't expect to see this on ATS.

Main idea

The main idea of this thread is to explain how false you have been informed about Jihad.

Jihad is a name for an instruction. This instruction tells Muslims that although this world is not stable and we will travel from this world , but we(Muslims) should stand up for the rights that god has granted us. The rights like our soil and our resources.

It has been a year I have been on ATS and I was informed about this site before.

I have seen many western members that say "I will fight if some one attacks America , or UK , or...But I won't go to fight and kill in Iraq"

I am telling you people that Muslims think the same way and that is all that Jihad wants us to do. And despite the name , the idea is functioning the same everywhere and all the time.

But your govt and MSM tells you that killing innocents and without warning in masses is Jihad , while it is not.

We are not what your govt tells you we are.

peace , M.E.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

deny ignorance

Iran slams negotiations between US and Taliban in Qatar

IMO it will take centuries to teach you something.

I don't know if you don't learn or you forget quickly.
edit on 7-7-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think that western puppeteers are giving money to these extremist to start war in India to guarantee their war-machine will work and create job opportunity.

I think that a lot of Muslims are violent angry little men. They would do these things for free.

But I guess it is the wests fault that angry violent extremists blow up Buddhist things...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I think that a lot of Muslims are violent angry little men. They would do these things for free.

But I guess it is the wests fault that angry violent extremists blow up Buddhist things...

No , it is western govt's fault who

1-made new sect as WAhhabism in Islam

2-helps minority groups kill others like in Afghanistan , Syria and .....

3-It is the west which is demonizing Muslims by focusing on the fake sect so that western people think that Muslims are all extremist bloodthirsty lucky people.

And if you doubt these , please read

1- www.abovetopsecret.com...

2- about WAhhabism in the book written by UK spy , memories of mr hempher

3- watch these western backed rebels

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry if it's posted , my internet speed is very low now.

Here is another medal on the chest of FSA and it's supporters.

Rebels Kill Franciscan Monk in Syria

Vatican news agency on Tuesday quoted head of all Franciscans in the Holy Land and Custos of the Holy Land in al-Quds (Jerusalem) Pierbattista Pizzaballa as saying that father Murad decided to be a hermit and resorted to the monastery few weeks earlier.

Custos of the Holy Land said that gunmen entered the monastery and looted all of its items before killing monk Murad, the Syrian Arab News Agency reported.

"The world must know that supporting the gunmen by the west help extremists kill the Syrians", Pizzaballa said, adding, "With such stances, not a single Christian will remain in the East."

english.farsnews.com...

I really thank god that I am not born there. I pray that god grant patience to the people who are witnessing this.

This is most savage.

Former savage actions of FSA :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FSA kills two women and throw them in the hole

www.farsnews.com...

here are the old videos

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

I recommend people don't watch the videos much

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

And in the end just tell me "I don't care"

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What you say might be true, in fact, despite all this insanity in the name of Allah by these murderous thugs popping up seemingly everywhere at the time being, I still believe that the greater part of Muslims are peaceful ppl.

The thing though I am surprised over is why dont you declare a Jihad against your own heretics, misusing the Koran in the name of indefensible murders on innocent. Why doesnt one of your most respected Imams declare these thugs, whether false priests or self proclaimed jihadists an insult to Islam and your God?

Until this happens you will have these insane killings of innocent and the secular wars between shia and sunni and the killings of your children and future.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by mideast

What you say might be true,

I interpret this as "I don't care"

Until this happens you will have these insane killings of innocent and the secular wars between shia and sunni and the killings of your children and future.

These murderers are not Shia or Sunni , they are Wahhabis.

Shia and Sunni groups have done many attempts during these 1400 years to stay in peace with each other. They are doing much in recent years.

But these groups are not people of negotiation. They kill Shia and Sunni people alike.

These manipulated individuals are hands of western governments acting among Muslims.

Ask yourself this question and find the answer

"Why killing and bombing has increased much among Iraqi people in public places where Shia and Sunni people live ?

The answer is that these groups are showing their true color that they don't care about people. They just want to take over Syria at any cost.

That was my answer as a near witness.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Good questions. Why DON'T Muslims self-regulate? By failing to do so they condone the negative actions of their peers.

Silence = Violence

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You can blame the West all you like but the fact is that no one can make someone do something they don't already want to do. These Muslims are predisposed to violence.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
some of you guys really don't know the history of the world... the news is sad as well as the school killings. I understand that Islam does not allow these things, so even though they may think they are doing it for religion, they are not. And when they die, and meet their creator, they will see their actions go against the teachings of God. There have been many narrow minded people in history who use the power of religion to fit their own agendas.

The truly enlighten person knows this isn't as black and white as some of these replies, or even the OP is making it out to be. There are secret gov agencies, funding some of these groups to cause unrest. I highly suggest you guys watch Untold History of U.S by Oliver Stone, and you can see history repeats itself.

Every religion has its extremist. That includes Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus, etc...

At the end of the day, we need to create a dialogue on how to solve world problems like these in a peaceful way. Targeting education, food and health services, and other services to the people, as well as breaking down the cash flow where groups such as these get their money and weapons from. SOMEONE has to be providing them with weapons, money, and safe havens. Also the governments in charge need to be held accountable..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The thing though I am surprised over is why dont you declare a Jihad against your own heretics, misusing the Koran in the name of indefensible murders on innocent.

and what if these "heretics" are being backed by and pursuing the agenda of Western interests?
who should the Jihad be declared against?
other muslims, as you demand?

or the west?

oh wait...

[then THEY have have the gall to claim that "they [muslims] hate us because of our Freedoms,
of course, when you understand that when oligarchs* use the word Freedom, what is actually meant is the freedom to oppress those perceived as beneath them, you understand that the "hate" is well deserved. ]
* i often see seemingly intelligent US members here, reveal themselves as subscribers to this kind of thinking [i known as Southern Conservative Valuesin the US, btw.]
they want BIG GOV off their backs, because BIG GOV interferes with their oppressing others and their BIG-otries.

seriously peeps, you really need to stop contributing to the MIC's Inter-national Hate Machine
via repeating what you're told with out vetting the information for veracity
and that goes for all sides.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
reply to post by mideast

These [particular ]Muslim [individuals] are predisposed to violence.

corrected

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by suz62
reply to post by mideast

These [particular ]Muslim [individuals] are predisposed to violence.

corrected

These Muslims are predisposed to violence. No one else is blowing up religious sites and other people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join