It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious boy found in the Carphatian Mountains in 1946

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Please take a look at the first 1:32 min from the following video and please tell me if someone knows about this subject or can give me further info about it. I've searched google and could not find any information about this topic.

Thank you

Here is the video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

Aside from wondering about the spelling of the name of the mountains, I have no information, nor interesting questions. Certainly seems like an interesting case to look into.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i have taken a look and find it stupid

lets break it down

boy of 7 doesnt know his name - the reason for this is there was a war...really?
He can see the future, but doesnt see the KGB coming - if they even came at all
talks to trees and flowers - i think most kids talk to trees, animals, imaginary friends
but the best one, is the testimony of a bunch of small kids saying he floated ...... hmmm sounds legit

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
here's the vid, i'll comment when ive looked at it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can find no mention online of a mystery boy found in the Carpathians in 1946 , if he existed it seems the trail is cold .

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I did a basic search using key words. Now saying that the information in the documentary was in fact true, and the military covered it up.

Is it strange the opened a military base in the distric that same year?

Link

I think the spelling is Carpathian....I could be wrong...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

there seems to be a lot of story's about vampire's around there if it's the same mountain's link
edit on 7-7-2013 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"His name is Vigo!" - Janosz Poha:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well I will digg a little more myself. It weird that they opened a military base in exactly the same year though ,,,, wierd ....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I talk to all the animals and plants, even bumblebees. I really don't think Anyone will be picking me up and hauling me to area 51. That section of the asylum has been closed for a long time.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by setibuddies
"His name is Vigo!" - Janosz Poha:

Well it's sometimes said that a few movies are based loosely on facts

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can surely identify with this little boy. The probabilities of people with these abilities in our current world is not that remote. We live in isolated times that we hardly know our next door neighbor.
My sister was one of them,she could talk to trees,birds, among other abilities. Growing up with her was some what a normal thing as a family. I usually ignore her;whenever any remarks of hearing "ANTS" comunicating with each other.
This bring me back to a time,we were living in two acres out in the country. The place was saturated with fire ants . An encampment of mound after mound,as a military army fort.
One day my sis got up and remarked;you will no longer have a problem with the ant population. They will Relocate to another area. Sure enough,after a few days,less & less mounds started disappearing!
Among others incidents which made me felt very unconfortable. I had to ask a few grownup kids to stop using a tree limb as a swing. When they asked why, my sis replied,the tree is hurting. Strange though,they all walked away laughing at us
There are many incidents that people would think,she was not all there. Hardly do I expect anyone to take this serious;but she is no longer with us.

top topics

join