It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happened, world seen USA dangers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Guardian

For you information. Lol

edit on 8-7-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I totally agree that not enough people are willing to get off their butts, We haven't reached the tipping point yet. You should try harder to have a more positive outlook on everything, as should we all. Whether you say you can, or you can't, either way your correct.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeyewatching
reply to post by whatzshaken

You will know the tipping point when you see it. I don't know what it is either, but when it arrives you will know it. The American Spirit is definitely not dead, it is merely strategically positioning itself for the opening shock and awe that will come immediately after the tipping point. No need to goad us into running around willy nilly to become useless martyrs. I am a former Airborne Infantryman and trust me when I say the American Spirit will rise to the occasion. It will soar like the Bald Eagle that represents it. It will not go down like Syria or Egypt, brother against brother, we have been there and done that. The military will NOT fire on Americans. I say again, NOT fire on Americans. If you think that than you need to get off this site cause you are drinking some nut job's kool aid.
We have a lot of idiots in this country, the ones you love to watch on our TV shows. The ones you don't see are the muscle and blood of this country and if you think we will go quietly into that great night without a battle you are sadly mistaken my friend. Timing is everything. I am not worried about anything. When it happens, it happens. Now breath deep, exhale, and keep loading your magazines. Hawkeye ,OUT!

I do believe we all, North Americans are living through that tipping point regardless of the "boundary" of each country.

You truly believe that being "willy nilly" or protesting the Obama administration and wanting his impeachment is not a worthy or justifiable cause?

FYI Syria is the first ever military coup financed by the CIA in march 1949.

Its like killing the monster and letting the mad scientist still create.

And I am not drinking any koolaid. They will not fire bullets on the protesters but the will use in a democratic way, water cannons, paint ball guns, rubber bullets, tear gas, like the ones they sold to turkey and brazil for example.

Your idiots on tv I do not watch nor endorse that perverse mentality it promotes.

It will happen when it happens is a valid statement and comparative to a Christian who puts all their faith in God. God will not make the choice for you, that is yours and your alone to make. YOU just have to be convinced when it is Time to make that decision. And there is a boiling point/tipping point and if you believe that the time will come then I hope you are prepared for both.

Meaning when the time comes and passes when you did nothing but wait for others to be the example you should have set because you knew something had to be done but choose to wait for the right time, Time does not control you, you control it. You have the ability to make the time right, now.

Keep loading your magazine because that is not what I am promoting, your weapon of choice first is the muscle between your ears that you should exercise everyday and challenge yourself to learn something new each day.
guns are the last resort, and if that is what you are waiting for, then yes your govt will fire back on you. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

ATS

Im doing my part

Americans: we are not basing the individual( not all Americans are bad just like not all Canadians are good), we are opposed to the tyranny and corruption of your (ALL) GOVT and their Foreign Policy. It is your GOVT we are opposed. Those who take this personal need to make the separation
edit on 8-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Well at last thank heavens the Middle East has woken up to see what America under Obama has been up too the last 5 years, they have turned around this pro Muslim Brotherhood love affair the USA wanted them to have, they are getting much closer to all the Middle East nations, and at last booting America out of there.
The Egypt nation is getting the area sorted with Israels help too, and Syria leader Assad is now being seen as a man standing up to terror groups, not letting them take over Jordon, Egypt etc, its great news, only one nation has lost out, yes America, seen as terrorists supporters under Obama, great, now Europe will be seen as a West's leading group of nations, not a has been country as USA is today, sorry America, but under your Muslim leader you lost, 9-O to Europe & Middle East, if China and Russia want to destroy you, I cannot think of a time when it would be so easy to do. On top of that America tested it's IBM missile this last week and they all failed badly, so with America now being so alone, you cannot feel very safe today under Obama.

I will gladly share my hearth and home with Putin rather than the scoundrel at President presently. The anguish this man has wrought on innocents in our name grieves me greatly with shame.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by zedy63

lol why do Americans always like to think they are the most powerful nation makes me laugh

America is the most powerful nation, as an individual country.

The problem arises when one thinks they are invincible, they will underestimate their enemies, and slowly fall over, but from the looks of it, America will not explode but implode.

that's a good answer and a lot of Americans think they are invincible that's the problem when they think they own the world thats why they are most hated im not talking about all Americans just the few that are so far up there own arse

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Oi. Now that we've infiltrated and altered the power structure of these nations we as a government can finally step back and watch the ensuing chaos.

I wish it didn't have to be like this, but hey, adapt and change.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

Another Vietnam is needed.

Though its needs to be the sons and daughters of the politicians that get slaughterd and the war hungery rednecks.

Not the innocent good Americans.
edit on 9-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by zedy63

Though its needs to be the sons and daughters of the politicians that get slaughterd and the war hungery rednecks.

Excuse me. War hungry red necks? Do you even know whats wrong with that statement? Not every person who is from the country is a brainless hick with a gun sleeping with his sister or cousin. Matter of fact thats a rarity most of the time because most of them are bible following people. Most of the time if you leave them alone they leave you alone. Way to insult a entire demographic.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

reply to post by zedy63

Excuse me. War hungry red necks? Do you even know whats wrong with that statement? Not every person who is from the country is a brainless hick with a gun sleeping with his sister or cousin. Matter of fact thats a rarity most of the time because most of them are bible following people. Most of the time if you leave them alone they leave you alone. Way to insult a entire demographic.

Haters gonna hate... It's OK, as a redneck let me say:
1. I grow my own ORGANIC veggies in my little back yard
2. change my own oil, brakes,
3. in person, being 6'3" 265, my redneck cutoff sleeveless T's are perfect! I have made them Air Conditioned

the majority of rednecks in the south are from a lineage of scotch/irish/scandinavian/euro [barbarian/viking dna] mostly, and by such have through hundreds of years of nonstop battling, become genetically predisposed to "NOT TAKE MUCH CRAP FROM ANYONE" and "QUICKLY RAISE BS FLAGS WHEN ITS HEARD".. for these reasons we.. well. we just are what we are..

luckily, christianity converted us before we pillaged the entire world. we have pride in what we are, and are NOT AFRAID to get our hands dirty, or work hard.

this is from wikipedia..redneck origin. long before the coal mine war

Historical Scottish Covenanter usage[edit]

In Scotland in the 1640s, the Covenanters rejected rule by bishops, often signing manifestos using their own blood. Some wore red cloth around their neck to signify their position, and were called rednecks by the Scottish ruling class to denote that they were the rebels in what came to be known as The Bishop's War that preceded the rise of Cromwell.[22][23] Eventually, the term began to mean simply "Presbyterian", especially in communities along the Scottish border. Because of the large number of Scottish immigrants in the pre-revolutionary American south, some historians have suggested that this may be the origin of the term in the United States

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Redneck proud here!

1. I grow my own ORGANIC veggies in my little back yard

Had my first fresh fried green tomatoes this year, yesterday.

2. change my own oil, brakes,

Does it count if my Dad still does it? lol

I am a lady so I do NOT talk weight and size

Irish/Indian here. I work hard for a living and I play hard because I deserve it. I am restoring my dream car, a 78 Trans Am. I don't take what I didn't earn and I don't expect anything for free. I would help my neighbor without being asked and I feel that they would do the same. Children still chase lighting bugs and ride bikes to the local gas station. This is the America that I believe in.

edit on 7/9/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
Since many here feel they should point out how U.S citizens should fix the U.S. of A, i would like to know, how do you, personally, work to make your respective countries better places?

Do you go out and work at homeless shelters? Do you give money to charities? Do you stage coup attempts on a corrupt government?

Or, more likely, do you sit around on the computer and tell everyone else what they should do to improve their country?

Just curious...

I go out and work, so I can pay bills, so I don't end up in a homeless shelter. Many homeless are homeless due to their decisions and lifestyle choices. Not all, but many.
If you researched how most charities only give about 1-5 cents out of ever dollar donated to the end cause, then what good is giving to charity if the bulk of our donation doesn't reach its intended destination and gets tied up in red tape and admin fees ?
I would stage a coup attempt on a corrupt government, but as most governments today are corrupt, can you provide a good starting point ? And did you ever think that the US gets so much more attention because of the chest beating, illegal invasions and actions that suggest you are the self appointed World Police ? If you want to police the rest of the world, then the rest of the world is going to be looking back at your actions before any other country. That's the downside to being the world police.

I do some local charity work in my community, but its hands on charity where I can actually see the results, instead of donating money that gets laundered into an Elitist's off shore bank account.
As much as i'd love to help out the homeless, why should I give up my time, or money, to help people that may be homeless because they chose a life of drugs, alcohol or gambling ? Everyone does deserve a second chance, but priority should go to those who didn't waste or throw away their first chance.

Isn't it ironic that the US will go around the world telling other countries how to act, and what type of political make up their country will operate under, but when the focus turns back to the US, based on it's actions, your response is "sit at your around at your computer telling everyone else what they should do to improve their country" !
Maybe if the US didn't take the lead in doing this, then maybe, just maybe countries like the US wouldn't come under such scrutiny ? You'd think the world police would have thicker skin than that ?

No need to be curious, as it just got spelt out in black and white !

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63

lol why do Americans always like to think they are the most powerful nation makes me laugh

Erm they are.

As much as you hate the US goverment it has enough nukes to glass the earth and nearly 8X the millitary budget of the next country China. Of course they dont seem to be able to use it right
But its there.

Of course in 20 years time it may be very diffrent or at least (I hope) more balanced.

The sad part is, we class "powerful" as those with the ability to build and use a weapon that could wipe out the planet. Maybe its our definition of power that needs to change ?

If power is being able to drop a nuclear bomb on another country, then who are you left to control when all other countries have been wiped out from the bombs ? The nuclear bombs that many in the US beat their chests over, are an intimidation device to threaten other countries into accepting pro-US policies. That's not power, that's intimidation. Unless of course, they use the Nuclear bomb, which to this day only one country has ever done to another country. And just in case the first bomb missed, you dropped another just to make sure !

A countries power should be based on the lifestyle offered in that country, and also the economic state of that country. And usually the better the economy of a country, the better the lifestyle, usually.

But any country not classed as an ally to the US, has their Nuclear programs inspected and shut down because the one's in control [with the power] don't like to feel threatened or challenged. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely !

The size of a nations military means very little when you consider the size of the US military, compared to its track record in wars with countries with much less military and civilian numbers. The lesson the US seems to keep forgetting is that you will NEVER beat people that have nothing to lose, and while the US contributes to them having nothing, then they are just creating more and more of an unbeatable enemy.
Just as the "war on terror" will go on and on while people keep losing innocent family members and turning to revenge attacks to avenge their family. But that's why they CREATED the War on Terror, because its an eternal war that keeps creating new potential terrorists. Put it this way, if the US or any country for that matter, dropped a bomb and killed my innocent family, then for the rest of my life I will be trying to kill as many people from that country as I can. But under the war on terror set-up, the country that dropped the bomb on my family has potentially just created another terrorist, and the war goes on and on and on.............................

You can have the biggest military in the world, but you will NEVER beat a people that have nothing to lose. Vietnam, Somalia, Nth.Korea for example. I don't know who lost those wars, but I know who didn't win them despite all their extra military and technology. Have a look at the US track record of wars and the "winner" of those wars since WW2. Not a very impressive record considering the bombs you have and the size of your military, wouldn't you say ?

I could even throw in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yeah sure you got the one man in Iraq that you wanted, Saddam, but how many soldiers have you lost in doing so. Yet is Iraq today any better off without Saddam all these years later ? I wouldn't say Afghanistan was winning that war, but considering the US death toll, and the lack of resources the Afghans have, it would appear as though while not losing the war, you definitely haven't won it.

So apart from joining in WW2 towards the end, what war can the US actually say it has won, to be the world power in terms on military ? I coach a sporting team, and if they kept losing and said that they are No.1, I would tell them to pull their heads in and start looking at their results. And results speak for themselves, regardless of the chest beating suggesting otherwise.

And what point is a large, strong military, when funding that military and its wars has sent your country broke beyond record levels ?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Americans are pathologically self centered, A-moral and very uneducated. These are the three attributes that Moa Tse Tung wrote about us in the post WWII revolution era, in which he predicted that Americans would allow their freedoms to be usurped internally as the result of their preoccupation with "moral" freedom.
edit on 10-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

So you are generalizing that an entire country is stupid? 300 million people are all ignorant? This is good stuff. You must have a very powerful mind to recognize the complete ignorance of 300 million people.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
reply to post by g2v12

So you are generalizing that an entire country is stupid? 300 million people are all ignorant? This is good stuff. You must have a very powerful mind to recognize the complete ignorance of 300 million people.

Suffice it to say - that was not the "educated" response I was looking for.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I totally agree that not enough people are willing to get off their butts, We haven't reached the tipping point yet. You should try harder to have a more positive outlook on everything, as should we all. Whether you say you can, or you can't, either way your correct.

I will try but when I try to explain to those around me what is happening in the world and here at home all I get is the look and sometimes I get the old "well what can we do" but no one wants to take a stand and help to spread the word! I am so negative because I see how people react to uncomfortable facts with cognitive dissonance!
I am tired of trying to let people know what we are facing and are on the verge of giving up on trying!
I sometimes wish I was as ignorant as the rest of the US but I have never been very good at ignoring the truth!
So I will do my best to keep quiet and ignore those that believe they are free!
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

reply to post by g2v12

It's not a matter of stupidity but more about not wanting to know or the so called "Cognitive Dissonance"!
Though the truth is the majority are uneducated under the guise of politics!
Even the minority has no idea of what is really going on behind the scenes but just the illusion of the matrix!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

You are forgetting one thing which most Americans fail to realize I'm afraid!
Wars are not waged to be won just to be maintained so that the banks and the MIC (military industrial complex) can profit and the useless eaters can die! If they are won then industry gains a foothold in those countries to sell their products and rebuild but in war the people never win only those behind the curtain!
It is a ignorant and stupid mind that braggs about the strength of those that enslave them!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by g2v12

reply to post by g2v12

It's not a matter of stupidity but more about not wanting to know or the so called "Cognitive Dissonance"!
Though the truth is the majority are uneducated under the guise of politics!
Even the minority has no idea of what is really going on behind the scenes but just the illusion of the matrix!

Good call. We are on the same page. I'll agree with your statement and expand on the premise. Its about ignorance and apathy. If as reported in the news, that 56% of the population doesn't see the harm in what the NSA is doing to them (ignorance) one might also assume that since the remaining 44% are silent (apathetic), the situation will go unchecked. I know that's a moral judgement based on over simplified data, but its also frustrating to see history repeat itself in the present tense.

America was a good experiment that ultimately failed, due in part to the radical changes wrought in the political narrative consequential to the aftermath of the Bolshevik revolution and WWII. Without an understanding of this concept, its all over for American freedom. That's the ignorance and apathy on an individual and collective basis which has allowed us to flounder in recognizing the current status of our demise.

In another sense though, this is also historical human behavior. The Greeks, Persians, Romans and others enjoyed their golden age or renaissance of progress, only to become arrogant, lazy - existing upon the merits of achievement and thus regressing into obscurity. As soon as America's economy finally collapses, it will join the ranks of the third world and become a footnote in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join