It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lithium dispersed in atmosphere on the 4th of july

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hello once again ATS. please if this has already been posted, remove it but ive used the search option so i thought this was important to share if this is in fact true.

NASA launched two small rockets from Virgina's Eastern Shore today in an early Fourth of July fireworks display aimed to probe the electrical eddies of the Earth's upper atmosphere.

The two small rockets blasted off within 15 seconds of each other from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility on Wallops Island, Va. The mission: to probe the global electrical current in the winds of Earth's ionosphere with instruments mounted to a Black Brant V booster and a Terrier-Improved Orion sounding rocket.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

So let me get some of this straight, we are testing this stuff to probe the global electrical current in the ionosphere?

I dont mean to sound paranoid, but "Haarp" automatically comes to mind.

Then i ran across this video on youtube

The woman in the video claims that the lithium is being directed into FEMA region 3. She also She goes on to say that lithium is very corrosive and needs special care to keep from getting on the skin, let alone breathe it in. False flag natural disaster in the works? i dont know for sure but thats why i came here to share.

sorry i cant explain it all right now because i am on my way to work, but i would like possibilities, hoaxes and all opinions discussed here.

i do believe the video is onto something but i am not claiming anything 100% conclusive until i see all the evidence.
I will check back on my break to discuss with everyone. stay safe!
-SDLF

edit on 6-7-2013 by stardustlifeform because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I believe in chemtrails and geo-engineering but I would not be too concerned about this since the payload was allegedly deployed into the ionosphere where it would be difficult for it to affect life on earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stardustlifeform

I am curious as to how big the payload was and if it was actually released into the ionosphere as they claim instead of the atmosphere.

Maybe I am just being paranoid

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
everything I've found states that the second ropcket will emit 'a long trail' of lithium, but no metion whatsoever with regards actual amount.

this woman's claims of 'delivered a huge quantity of lithium to the atmosphere' aren't only speculation, they're pure and utter baseless BS.

It's not even being released until it reaches the IONOsphere level, not atmospheric, which greatly reduces the possibility of any sort of harmful or sufficient particulates EVER occur in a given location, individual, etc.

Great way to stir up Attention, though.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The releases like this are just trace amounts....enough to track only, and probably for not much time. The release is well above weather or winds being in the ionosphere, not the troposphere or lower stratosphere. As the release was a gas, it will be quickly diluted and spread.

Just thinking HAARP enough to find that video is a bit paranoid, unless you are talking about the array in Alaska which studies the ionosphere directly over it.

The usual tales will make claims otherwise, but then again, the people who think otherwise are usually not understanding what "research" and "testing" actually means.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

thanks for the input! yes i believe youre right in it being released in the ionosphere not affecting us.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

thanks for the answer! i was not too sure if the vid was BS and thats why i came here to get more input. i believe it may just be speculation on the woman in the videos part.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

thanks for that

the reason haarp came to mind is because it is solely used to bounce off the ionosphere so i was just wondering if there could be any connection?

thanks for the input!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

yes the payload was never mentioned so i am curious as well.
plus it is coming from NASA, so we may nerver know

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardustlifeform

yes the payload was never mentioned so i am curious as well.
plus it is coming from NASA, so we may nerver know
]

Or you cold look up the 2 types of rocket used and see what their maximum payloads are.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

this woman's claims of 'delivered a huge quantity of lithium to the atmosphere' aren't only speculation, they're pure and utter baseless BS.

Maybe she's off her personal lithium dose?

Second line.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
since no-one concerned about this has managed to do any research on the size of the payload, I thought I'd spend 30 seconds looking it up myself.

According to the wiki article on the Terrier Orion (which wasn't hard to find):

The system supports payloads ranging from 200 to 800 pounds (91 to 360 kg), and is capable of achieving altitudes as high as 200 kilometres (120 mi), but at least 80 kilometres (50 mi), depending on payload size.

This is linked to a NASA info pamphlet that has a performance chart showing payload to altitude and range, and for 100 miles (160km) the payload can be a maximum of slightly below 450 lbs (204kg).

Now that doesn't tell us how much gas was actually carried - the payload includes all the storage and release mechanisms as well as the gas itself. I did spend about 5 minutes trying to find out the gas payload, but did not locate anything - possibly a direct question to NASA might get that figure.

top topics

join