It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Commandeer Homes, Get Sued

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Ive read the article / variations of it.. What im looking for is the police explanation, which if they don't release will come out in court proceedings (if it gets that far).

The party that has been wronged will always get the first words / side of the story in, even more so when that party is taking legal action. That forces the accused to circle the wagons (people can assume what they wish).

The "occupation" / "seizure" of the residence and the lawfulness of that action is based on totality of circumstances.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LockNLoad

I've been trying to warn people about the militarization of the police for about 30 years.... most people don't care because they aren't "law breakers" (yet).

With yet being the keyword here. (and then they came for me). Truth is, most people don't care, or get involved (other than talking points) until something affects them or someone very close to them. This seems to be human nature for most, and I myself am guilty of the same.

This thread is to important to dwindle away.. and this happens too often. We discuss these important issues over and over again, and though I have learned a lot from the/se discussions--I wish we could move forward, beyond talk, and find real solutions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join