It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien craft are controlled by hard input.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Well that explains the probes but why the nose.

(sorry I could not resist)

Seriously you may be correct but that level of technology may be old hat for many with an intelligent neural non contact interface far beyond anything we can currently build, there is a level of technology that can be misperceived as telepathy and that is merely a very advanced level of neural interface and may even be down to a synthesis of such technology and the biological organism, at which point you must ask which is controlling which and what is then the dominant species.

The aliens as they are styled that have been noted throughout human recent history are rather primitive to the elder and there may come and have been a time were technology is irrelevant and the mind can transport the body to were is project's itself is far further and faster than any space travel conveyance and indeed some humans may already have achieved this elevated level of hyper aware consciousness (similar to Zen mediation were the ultimate intent is to see oneself and the whole world from a higher level of mind (hence the Zen garden that always has at least one stone placed so it is always out of sight), and there are story's of such from Tibet as well as the ability to manifest solid projections that can take on rogue self consciousness such as the Tulpa and the ability to pass through solid matter like the skeleton of a Lhama whom was found embedded in the sold stone blocks of a wall (actually fused with the stone like he had come out of his trance mid way through) when it was demolished during the renovation of a monastery and the monks said oh that is Lhama such and such whom had mastered walking through walls as he believed strongly enough that reality was an illusion.
edit on 4-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeroyBrown

How quick you were all to start mocking him because of no evidence is astonishing, it's people like you who cause people with valuable info to stay quiet through fear of ridicule.

"People like you???"

Anyone that is afraid of being ridiculed on the www. has some real #up issues.

The internet is not a friendly place. I thought everyone knew that!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Neutradol
reply to post by butcherguy

I worked with the people who took the thing apart. It was pino/pattice size needles in the armrests that they could not work out. 24 years later, they had it solved. But it took conditioning.

I am curious to know who these people were that took it apart.

I also wonder what sort tool kit would be required to take it apart. I hope those aliens have given up on the Phillips head screws.

What I find weird is that these aliens and craft are far superior to us technically. Not only that they travel interdimensionally. So why the hell do they allow a captured craft to be reverse engineered? With their technology they could drop into area 51 , grab/envelop the craft, and take it away.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Hmm' unless it was dug up and not crashed, so ancient non human or the aliens travelled so far that they are too far away to respond due to the time it would take to get here, or there were various factions at war and the loss of one factions craft (the losing one) was on no consequence to the other and we barely even register to them as anything of interest.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Pix or not. They are here. Watching/doing whatever they are doing. And they come from their "reality". That much I do know. These aliens come from here, but in another reality. They do it through PS, in a vacuum, and at speed. This earth is just another version of theirs!.. Wouldn't you be curious?

So they use a Play Station???? I knew switching to 360 was a mistake!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The guy is no doubt watching this thread pretending to have disappeared, it makes his story more dramatic for those who tend to play along with any story that captivates their imagination. I would also ask why if he has unique information, why he would then wait until now to share it? In my opinion honest people don't write questions and sentences the way the OP has.
edit on 4-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That is usually the problem...someone like you comes out and puts out the "truth" and then after 900 people ask for at the very least a source or link....you come back in with a link to Greer or some other sight that charges for the truth....I for one do not want to buy the truth...when you pay for information it is usually the furthest thing from the truth

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Alien craft are controlled by hard input.,

What's the big deal ? Many examples of technology are modeled after
the male and female in the interest of them being joined together.

As well as separated.
edit on 4-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Pix or not. They are here. Watching/doing whatever they are doing. And they come from their "reality". That much I do know. These aliens come from here, but in another reality. They do it through PS, in a vacuum, and at speed. This earth is just another version of theirs!.. Wouldn't you be curious?

This guy is telling you the truth as far as this post is concerned.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People may bash you for this thread but in all honesty who knows. Maybe that is right. Another theory of something we are all trying to wonder. Thanks for the post. Every angle in this aspect is worth looking at. Happy 4th btw!

Gs

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Um actually no because last time I talked to the Glorp Glorps they tele-told me that they don't even need spaceships, they just zoop around via a universal teleport hack for World of Worldcraft. The GM's are pretty pissed about this that's why there is a space war taking place right behind our moon (which is actually a spaceship designed as a moon designed as a sphere. Also the moon is made out of cheese but on the inside there is a pyramid that the Illuminati hold dance parties in.). OH GOD I JUST REALIZED SOMETRHING!!! ! ! ! ! THERE ARE 9 PLANETS BUT 1 MOON AND 1 EARTH! 9/11!!!!! OH MUH GERDDDDD!!!!

Now where did I put those pix...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

Ahem. A "THEORY" can be tested. This is just nonsense.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
OH GOD I JUST REALIZED SOMETRHING!!! ! ! ! ! THERE ARE 9 PLANETS BUT 1 MOON AND 1 EARTH! 9/11!!!!! OH MUH GERDDDDD!!!!

This was the point where my sides left my body

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by GermanShep

Ahem. A "THEORY" can be tested. This is just nonsense.

Why act naive? One thing is to say you don't believe the guy, but it is simply absurd to just come in here spouting that it's 'nonsense'.

Yes, a 'theory' can be tested, but we as humans are INHERENTLY LIMITED in what we can OBSERVE and hence experimental science at it's very fundamental CANNOT provide us all the answers. Can't you see off this fact alone that we MUST as humans at times operate our RATIONALE and make ASSUMPTIONS. Do you actually think everything that is 'out there' and exists as a 'real thing' in some sense or another is readily observable and thus testable by humans? REALLY?

FFS, even mainstream science postulates that 25% of our universe contains matter that doesn't interact with light and hence only observable by virtue of the universe's overall behavior. Likewise, we have absolutely no tools handed to us for the observation or experimentation of any universe that may exists outside ours or parallel to ours. Not only that, but then there's dark energy which contributes to 75% of our universe's mass yet is a force completely alien to our universe (acts on the inside from the outside).

Yeah, I think this guy is probably not the most reliable or convincing source - BUT the suggestion that alien craft (once again assuming they exist) is controlled via advanced neural systems is perfectly plausible and would make some degree of sense. We as humans will eventually create virtual realities for ourselves in which we will control our 'virtual selves' perfectly with our minds, and feel/experience that 'virtual self' as a real entity, in our minds. It is not that farfetched to see how as an extremely advanced race we will utilize this sort of technology to basically become a 'telepathic race', in some ways.

I'm just trying to say that we should sometimes attempt to investigate claims with our logic and forward thinking abilities, rather than instantly asking for hard evidence or neglecting it because it falls outside the current paradigm of understanding. We would of got nowhere if every human required hard evidence at every step of mental evolution.

edit on 5-7-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Good job on Home Alone. I always liked that movie.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

We get about 5 of these threads every week on ATS. Some clown comes along claiming he has all of this special information about the aliens hiding behind the moon or in the 10th dimension or whatever else you can think of. The only thing it's evidence of is a vivid imagination, which isn't a bad thing. However, imagination belongs in the land of fiction, it shouldn't be touted as fact.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Whenever a new theory is introduced into realm of science, it is paired with evidence. Charles Darwin didn't tell his peers that some aliens zooped down from outer space and bestowed the fruit of knowledge that we have come to know as Evolution upon his brain. Hell, even if that had happened he would still have to verify the information and test it before publishing it otherwise he'd become a laughing stock amongst his peers.

So, to recap!

Ridiculous, yet entirely unoriginal, story about how the OP has all of this exclusive information relating to alien spacecraft. Lack of any evidence whatsoever leaving us only to rely on faith that there is some truth behind the OP's claims. SURE SOUNDS BELIEVABLE!

Skepticism is a sign of a healthy mind. Don't be a Gullible Gil.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by DazDaKing

We get about 5 of these threads every week on ATS. Some clown comes along claiming he has all of this special information about the aliens hiding behind the moon or in the 10th dimension or whatever else you can think of. The only thing it's evidence of is a vivid imagination, which isn't a bad thing. However, imagination belongs in the land of fiction, it shouldn't be touted as fact.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Whenever a new theory is introduced into realm of science, it is paired with evidence. Charles Darwin didn't tell his peers that some aliens zooped down from outer space and bestowed the fruit of knowledge that we have come to know as Evolution upon his brain. Hell, even if that had happened he would still have to verify the information and test it before publishing it otherwise he'd become a laughing stock amongst his peers.

So, to recap!

Ridiculous, yet entirely unoriginal, story about how the OP has all of this exclusive information relating to alien spacecraft. Lack of any evidence whatsoever leaving us only to rely on faith that there is some truth behind the OP's claims. SURE SOUNDS BELIEVABLE!

Did you read my post properly?

Look, the guy is OBVIOUSLY talking crap about being some exclusive guy who worked on this alien craft e.t.c but my point is don't slate the content of his claims just because you don't buy into the presenter of the information's story. The idea that craft may one day be controlled by neural connection is completely plausible and actually quite logical - that was my point.

Your focusing too much on whether the OP is telling the truth or not. I don't care about that at all (I am NOT gullible however, believe me I did not think for a second this guy has exclusive information). I am simply taking his claims out of context and then analyzing them for myself. You should try do that more, it makes this forum a lot more interesting and allows more enjoyable discussion than simply going to each thread and asking for evidence.

Do you get my point? If you still don't get what I'm trying to say - forget it. And tbh with you, this is the first post I've seen on here talking about craft (alien or not) being controlled by neural connections. Definitely not the first on inter-dimensional beings but that's a whole other story!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Seems my thread ends here..... maybe one day you'll all understand why.

Seems you were wrong.

I understand why.

"I put the truth out there..... either you buy it, or you don't".
Bye.

I have to leave.
Bye

edit on 7/7/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

I was the set director on Home Alone, and still work in the mp industry. I am not a liar.

How does the O.P.'s assertion of being a set director on a film from the '90's...add anything to his credibility as a expert on extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional alien spacecraft?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
[quote="DestroyDestroyDestroy"]Ahem. A "THEORY" can be tested. This is just nonsense. No. How can you test a theory if you have not developed the means to physically test the physical things which need to be measured? Can science measure a dimension? Can science measure and map a thought to find out if it is projected with enough will? What is thought? what is will? what is the smallest particle and is it really the smallest? Basically, we dont know diddly squat about our universe and the way it works so how can you ask for science to prove or move towards proving this? If we could theorize that everything was energy, it may go some way towards developing theories but unless we can measure...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Maybe they dont. Maybe all it requires is for science to release itself form the straight jacket it has placed itself and to develop new outside-the-box measuring equipment. That would be a start.

...he would still have to verify the information and test it before publishing it otherwise he'd become a laughing stock amongst his peers
and thats the problem. In order to be a 'proper' scientist you have to go along with what your peers believe to be true. Only the ones who get laughed at will make new science which eventually the others will come to accept. Look at history.

and open minded curiosity is the way forward to new discoveries. Yes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join