It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien craft are controlled by hard input.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

ANYONE can become it. There is no true linear travel in space. Everything is connected. Not just you typing on your latest smart phone. There are people who already know the tech that would enable us to break free. They won't come forward. Anyone can break free of the mind restraints they have upon them.. but they seem to choose not to. You only have to focus on something you WANT, picture it in silence, and attribute it to your life, and watch what happens!

You'll all be surprised at the results.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Seems my thread ends here..... maybe one day you'll all understand why.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not too sure if I believe this OP is a space man but I think they could be onto something.

I have some personal thoughts about an electrocution mishap on crash but of course nothing is confirmed so why go into details?

It's various things I've come across and my personal opinion that they can tap into energy fields with a lot of skill... even another central nervous system under the right set of circumstances and the need to do so.
edit on 3-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

This is true. Speaking again of prerequisites, on an individual level, we must first each be able to attain and maintain the silence you reference. This is necessarily our point of departure. In the silence are no preconceptions nor mental limits. We then concentrate thought in accordance to will, and our intended experience comes to manifest physically.

That is, the place and time we envisioned is physically now here. In the practice of thusly actively creating ones own experience, one gets a very real sense of the following. You are not moving to your experiences, but they are moving to you. it is a sense that you could stand physically still, and what you thought or wished for will come to you. In practice, though we move all the time naturally, and the "serendipity" or synchronicity happens, I think ideally, all the time. Part of what make this work is that everywhere and everytime are always here and now.

In the case of a space-traveling civilization, I imagine that such truths would be commonly and collectively realized. So technologies would evolve there utilizing a more esoteric physics,

The concept of pulling space and time to them with their minds would be no more foreign them than driving to Wal Mart with our combustion engine, is to us.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What space? What time?

They "drop" in here from time to time.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol
You only have to focus on something you WANT, picture it in silence, and attribute it to your life, and watch what happens!

You'll all be surprised at the results.

I tried that with the lottery - it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

It's unfortunate that numbers on a $million dollar ball don't affect your life.

Pick six numbers, and then you will be onto something

I have to leave. Bye

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

It's unfortunate that numbers on a $million dollar ball don't affect your life.

Pick six numbers, and then you will be onto something

in the hands of the right person, it could effect the lives of many... but I get what you're trying to say.

And the fact that you're saying it is revealing... revealing of a cop out. It does not account for what you have said.

What about things people dream of all the time which are very important... like peace and understanding.

You can waste our time with theories but don't waste our time with excuses.

It's way out of character with the role you are trying to play so you might as well give that a rest already.

You're not that convincing of a messenger... or an actor.

Why do want... why do you feel the need to be somebody else so bad? To fill a role that doesn't belong to you?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

So the example of money making is what the human race or this individual wants?

Because I give an answer.... as cryptic as it was, says that I am an imposter, pretending to be someone/something?

I have this account, to point people towards the truth. I worked in the military, mainly in the UK. And most if not ALL of the secret equipment came through DD2 and the Ministry of Defence. And that is where I witnessed what I witnessed. So please don't assume I am a liar or freak. I was the set director on Home Alone, and still work in the mp industry. I am not a liar.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

So the example of money making is what the human race or this individual wants?

Because I give an answer.... as cryptic as it was, says that I am an imposter, pretending to be someone/something?

I have this account, to point people towards the truth. I worked in the military, mainly in the UK. And most if not ALL of the secret equipment came through DD2 and the Ministry of Defence. And that is where I witnessed what I witnessed. So please don't assume I am a liar or freak. I was the set director on Home Alone, and still work in the mp industry. I am not a liar.

To refer to the human race is one thing... to refer to the human race like you are not a part of it is tiresome.

I don't care about your military credentials but I am not surprised at all. You say this like it should surprise me which means you're totally missing the point because if you got my drift... you'd understand that your military affiliation doesn't surprise me at all and you'd understand why.

Don't pretend it's my fault that you now have a bruised ego and need to flaunt your rank. None of this would have happened if you weren't trying to fill a pair of even bigger shoes. You ought to know exactly what your stepping into by now if you have paid that much attention to the reports of extraterrestrials why if you attempt to speak for them as though you ARE them, you're always going to make a fool out of yourself because they seem to have a way of making fools out of everyone. Have you not noticed that the guessing game is gently persuading us to better know our role as humans and you are just jumping all in the way and making this more complicated than it has to be. Why get mad? All I'm doing is giving you the opportunity to dismiss yourself and stop wasting your own time with pretentiousness. It's all about stepping aside, letting go of control, not controlling the lives of others... because you are not THEM.

Be you... Go live your life.

My apologies if that hurts your tender feelings.

So you possibly got something right about the crafts. What the hell else do you want to say?

You want to lecture us some more about how money isn't important when you know god damn good and well it controls the world?

Oh, so now we can't dream of having stuff. Why don't you go tell that to someone who HAS STUFF.

You want to teach us about the ET birds and bees too while you're at it?

I'm all ears cause I can see you've got your thinking cap on... really tight!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I thought you had to leave. Don't forget your fedora for school tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So from the first post, skipping the skeptics and snarks, what you're saying is, aliens control their ships like people control their computers?

At some entanglement level there is nothing on the computer screen and it's just manifestation of thought through light that actually comes from our collective beliefs. Why do you suppose it was called a "brow"ser? Third eye required to view the computers, human consciousness required. To an undomesticated animal they don't perceive anything on these things; except that they've been humanized animals don't see computer screen. Likely other conscious beings don't see the same things.

So, put that idea into a craft. You see the touchpad on the computer? Just more equipment that is supplementary to faith or belief to compel the transportation. Minute, consistent, measurable, but there. Maybe the technology is that thing which bridges the gap between human and alien culture, so that not all ships find themselves in our hands because we don't have the cognition to receive them.

It's the potentio-sphere around a human electro-conscious. The things that could be. Enough energy put into it, it becomes that. Manifesting a thing in a place where there was not a thing? Yes! (just don't tell the skeptics that, they already told themselves they couldn't believe it that way and are trying to prove to the rest of the world that).

The flatness. I've perceived that feeling like being put into a ribbon; I think it relates to the perception of light around a twisted flatness of a DNA molecule. Matter transportation technology, about 500 years ahead of here commonplace, except maybe in New Mexico it's being looked at in its infancy with currently advanced fiber optics. Hopefully it comes through, out phases vehicles and roads, stairs and escalators. If only the doubters would take a trip to research labs, consider things like quantum optics.

And I don't care if you call yourself something that other people don't acknowledge. They're playing psych-out. You could be AI, would I know? No.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Sandalphon because: what is a conjecture?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh, I acknowledge extraterrestrials. I'm just sick and tired of having to acknowledge each and every speed bump in between us and extraterrestrials.

It's like me wanting to set a friend of mine up on a date with another friend but I'm not sure what the second friend will think so I disguise myself as the first friend and pretend to be them.
maybe that wasn't the best analogy but I'm sure the ridiculousness of the concept is understood.

How about this... I heard that a kid I know wants to win the lottery and was talking to his friends about it a lot so I just take it upon myself to assume he's about to start stealing soon and if that wasn't bad enough instead of talking to him straight forward about money I just start pretending to be a thief and get myself arrested to show him what happens when you steal.

I mean, we can't win the lottery but this guy can use all the net deception he wants in order to *cast the appropriate ET vibe*

Oh no... better yet, the hypothetical kids a girl so I assume she'll become a gold digger so I put on my hooker boots and exercise my worst possible behavior in front of her to show her how disgusting it is.

Greed is bad? NO #? Wait till I start lying before shoving hypocritical condescension down my throat, will ya?

ok... I'm going out in left field but I'm having fun with this.

Come on... this guy is lecturing someone about wanting to win the lottery... while he tries his hand at casting false impressions. Oh, this is some psychology I feel I should listen to.

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO WIN THE LOTTERY?

Yeah, those of us with a soul know that money isn't everything but it can buy you a hell of an RV to go hunt EXTRATERRESTRIALS WITH CAN'T IT?

Oh, the things people think they know about other people.

How do you know that person doesn't want to use lottery money to feed the homeless? You don't know that person and unless your their financial adviser I don't see the damn point in trying to get all hoity toity about them wanting to win the lottery or why in the hell they would try to pretend like they are conveying philosophical extraterrestrial messages about materialism like some kind of righteous dick obviously because they they view extraterrestrials as righteous dicks (yes, your thoughts are that obvious) because if I was an extraterrestrial and had to deal with going through all this crap that people come up with... I'd probably be a dick to a lot of those people too.

CONTEXT, Deary. CONTEXT.

Don't speak on behalf others when they've been deprived of the opportunity to speak for themselves because what gets said to one person might not go for another.

Point is... THAT GUY isn't an extraterrestrial.

If he'd look in the mirror for a second he might realize "hey, these people are right. I'm not an extraterrestrial. Who the hell am I to be getting all holier than thou about money with *those people* when I don't even know WHO THE HELL I AM?"

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Shift! Blink! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift! Dont Blink! Shift!

Ah you Blinked! Moving one frame of mind to another, all in the blink of an eye and at the speed of thought. Nothing changes but you and what you put out, and what you put out is what you will receive back. Slowly changing the world around you by the waves you put out, eventually the world starts slowly mirroring that. Which is why when it rains it pours or when you perceive nothing but constant fears your fears will come true.

And the thoughts which dominate your daily routines be they good or bad is what will be continued and expanded on eventually coming into a sort of reality, your particular reality. And everything begets itself, fear breeds fear, and love breeds love, spite breeds spite, uncertainty breeds uncertainty etc etc. The definitions off all those particularities of course depend on from person to person and will change with that person when they change. The reverse is also true....But all within limits off course.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

They can stretch that "arm" out to distances that you humans think of as impossible.

which would be useful for instance if on a long journey they have to take a leak.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
All you people asking for evidence, you will never have it; somethings are a matter of faith through logical weighing of possibilities; & i accept this guy might possibly be telling the truth but while i can not know for certain, i also cannot say for certain this guy is wrong. Thanks OP for sharing what you know with us all.

How quick you were all to start mocking him because of no evidence is astonishing, it's people like you who cause people with valuable info to stay quiet through fear of ridicule.
edit on 4/7/2013 by LeroyBrown because: spelling

edit on 4/7/2013 by LeroyBrown because: more to say

edit on 4/7/2013 by LeroyBrown because: spelling [again]

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Science fiction and reality is on a crash course on meshing mind with computer interfaces. Physically having to do it through tactile feedback seems backward but okay. Why go/think as fast as a machine when you still pilot it as a third leg.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"I put the truth out there..... either you buy it, or you don't".

Not only not "buying it", I'm dousing it in lighter fluid and throwing a match on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I am not a liar.

ok....

It's just that truthful people usually don't have to say that insistently.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

OK then

Bye

I sure hope you would stay and discuss

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join