It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt and Obama: 5 Stunning Pictures Banned by the Mainstream Media

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It appears that Egyptians are even more upset with Obama than America has been. The below pictures represent the stunning link between Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egpyt. These pictures will never be aired in the US mainstream media. What do you think of them?

Read full article here: Egypt and Obama: 5 Stunning Pictures Banned by the Mainstream Media

No need to say more. These pictures are worth more than thousand words. Egyptians seem to be more angry with Obama than ever. Among what Obama doing which I oppose the most is his supporting War in Syria where many innocent lives are being cruelly killed by cannibals. What happening in Syria such as: beheading people, shotting into the head of people to kill them, ect… are really inhumane. Maybe some people think it is unfair to shift all responsibilities on Obama because maybe there is an implicit power behind this man controlling what he does. But I think everyone has the right to choose what he should do or not. So does Obama. If he doesn’t stop what he is doing, history will record his deeds and our later generations when asked who was responsible for all of these, I bet his name would be mentioned first. Americans should wake up, also.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Why do they all blame Obama and not TPTB? They should know Obama doesn't really care about Israel himself..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Why do they all blame Obama and not TPTB? They should know Obama doesn't really care about Israel himself..

You should ask them. I think everything is not accidental. And whatever we consider "natural" indeed has hidden cause behind it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

I could just as well go along since the playing field is clearly inclined but I hope that those that shift their opinion on this type of tripe realize that propaganda is used by all sides.

All have an agenda, to fully appreciate the full picture (not these pictures in particular but the world around you) one needs to attempt to maintain an extremely impartial and empathic position or risk being made a tool an "useful idiot" that is easily manipulated and has no "real" opinion about the subject he parrots or supports.

You should select the side that best reflect yourself and your interests especially if they also take in consideration the good of others...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Only the United States of America can take another countries 'dictator' and make them their b****.

You see that?, U.S. haters...

United States +1

(referring to the 2nd picture.)

edit on 3-7-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Don't believe any side! All are lying in your face!

I stopped listening to any propaganda, as all news are driven by agendas. Look at them, look at ALL of them and then think "why are they showing this to me?".

Usually there is a reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

I stopped listening to any propaganda, as all news are driven by agendas. Look at them, look at ALL of them and then think "why are they showing this to me?".

obama was made to be broken. he was set up fall.
and we are accelerating into the scripts final act.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I don't believe any side. I believe in myself, in my own understanding to judge things. And I don't like anyone pretending to lecture others, too. Everyone has his own criteria to value things, OK?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

So what is your "real" opinion about this? You should give a specific point instead of generally parrotting and lecturing others like that, right???

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

My opinion was not asked until now and I really think that my reply was inline with the OP posting of the news...

The facts to me are self evident, the "green revolution" was co-opted by the Anglo-American interests and Israel. Libya and Syria are mostly artificial revolutions, we saw in Iran the attempt to promote a minority dissidence that failed the same can be said by the response of Iran in the Emirates (tit-for-tat).

While Egypt revolution was "real" but it soon become managed from the exterior mostly via their US trained high ranking military (probably in the pocket of the Military Industrial complex due not only to indoctrination but active corruption, payouts, we see the same in South America and even in Europe inside NATO). What we are seeing is a reasserting of the popular will.

I still do not know why the military are now seemingly supporting the removal of the president, as I do not know much about recent events in Egypt in regards to the purges of the old cronies or the steps the brotherhood itself took to curb the prevailing external influence on the army.

We may be seeing the result of a vacuum created in self preservation (or by some groups inside the brotherhood), or even more deviously, the Anglo-American interests never supported the brotherhood (as the support never made much sense, especially Israel's silence) and they have now shaped a more friendly and secure alternative. Note that the underlying social problems aren't solvable without external economic help, governments will continue to fall due to internal collapse until Egypt gets the help it needs from outside to feed and provide jobs to the youth, on the other hand a sense of hope must be provided or radicalism will take over...

We all know how they managed to get Qaddafi. The same mess (popular revolt, even if more uncoordinated) is evident in Libya now, that has descended in civil war, but unlike Syria so far no external help has been provided to the new "rebels".

I really think that the meddling that has been going on on the region has FUBAR any workable social structure and governance will remain impossible in these usurped revolutions, in the end we will probably see a popular consensus arise form all the blood one that has the support of the exterior much like Lebanon that is not really truly independent.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Yes, it's sad that many Americans are being controlled by the government through its censored media which are instruments of propaganda. Look at what Obama had promised to do for US and Americans before his becoming the president and what he is doing now, one will have a clear answer. Is it ridiculous that there is no place in a country considered "land of freedom" for a brave man daring to stand up exposing corruption of the goverment like Snowden? This is really a shame of US.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

I agree there is probably much anti-Obama activity in Egypt.

But we need to verify the pics.

Photoshop is easy to use.

On the other hand, I bet the 'real' pics have loads of profanity and there are thousands

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There are three pictures, not five and who says they're "banned"??? Just because CNN doesn't show a picture doesn't mean it's banned.

There's anti-US sentiment all over the world. This thread is stupid.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yea, the reason being Obama has volunteered to be the spokes person of Western Terrorism - therefor the Egyptians have decided to call him out on his terrorism.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Sorry! Maybe I misunderstood your meaning.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Do you suspect these pics to be photoshopped just because they are banned by Mainstream Media. Don't be that foolish because you can hardly find the truth from Mainstream Media nowadays for most of them are being censored.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I bet CNN is your only credible source of news. Have you heard about "CNN pretends satellite interview" incident???

Don't tell me you haven't known that. I guess you must be a paid shill of NSA or a poor brainwashed sheeple.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne

obama was made to be broken. he was set up fall.
and we are accelerating into the scripts final act.

I don't see that in the Illuminati tarot cards anywhere....do you?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Yea, the reason being Obama has volunteered to be the spokes person of Western Terrorism - therefor the Egyptians have decided to call him out on his terrorism.

That may be one of many, many reasons. To be frank - noone here in Germany connected Obama in any way to those demonstrations. I found those pictures of people holding signs accusing Obama directly.. well.. amusing in an irritating way.

It is just the far-fetched drawn conclusion that the protest should go against Obama when there is no direct support visible for Mursi - the protest should go against the problem in the first row, not some alleged backer. My opion, I guess. But I can't connect Obama to Mursi. Or contra Mursi.

I don't even know if he is accused of being in favor or being opposed to Mursi..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Only the United States of America can take another countries 'dictator' and make them their b****.

You see that?, U.S. haters...

United States +1

(referring to the 2nd picture.)

edit on 3-7-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

I think you may have taken the wrong message from that one. What they are saying is that the US installed their b**** to become the dictator of another country, and act in service of the US. They didn't take an existing dictator and bend him to their will. That would be awesome, if used for the right purposes, and used in service of the people of that country.

I think that counts as a United States -2 (one to counteract the +1, and one for the advancement of global oppression.)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join