It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planefinder.net Chemtrail Proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Been doing some research into planefinder.net and I can't seem to figure out what these planes are doing.... Look up RD1 and RD20
I don't know what they are doing but I figured it would help with your chemtrail thread.

They are planes flown by Ryan International Airline which is contracted with the department of defense.

I'm not to sure how to grab images and such so you'll have to go to the website. Go to map options on the right and check Ryan International Airlines Under Airlines. Do not check Ryanair.

Do a little research and get back to me. These planes never seem to land and are always doing strange things only in the North America.

I wish to of made my own thread about this but I'm new to the website and cannot make my own threads.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Meditationplus
reply to post by stars15k

Been doing some research into planefinder.net and I can't seem to figure out what these planes are doing.... Look up RD1 and RD20
I don't know what they are doing but I figured it would help with your chemtrail thread.

They are planes flown by Ryan International Airline which is contracted with the department of defense.

I'm not to sure how to grab images and such so you'll have to go to the website. Go to map options on the right and check Ryan International Airlines Under Airlines. Do not check Ryanair.

Do a little research and get back to me. These planes never seem to land and are always doing strange things only in the North America.

I wish to of made my own thread about this but I'm new to the website and cannot make my own threads.

DENY IGNORANCE

Apparently Ryan International Airline ceased operations over a year ago so maybe it's a glitch in the system. I've just seen one of their planes on the map and it appeared to be moving relatively slowly at 3000ft

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

They appear to move from 69-130 MPH between 2000-3000 feet. They act just like other planes but load every other few minutes instead of on a constant. And when they are in the process of loading they seem to just turn and travel a few thousand miles with no data in between. Like they just teleport.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Meditationplus

Have you checked on Flightradar24 for comparison?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ryan International Airlines is not registered to flightradar24

There are multiple planes under RIA too. RD1 RD20 RD2

Different planes every time I check doing similar patterns.

Go take a look yourself.

planefinder.net... Map options. Filters Ryan International Airlines Zooom way out

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Meditationplus

Ryan International Airlines is not registered to flightradar24

There are multiple planes under RIA too. RD1 RD20 RD2

Different planes every time I check doing similar patterns.

Go take a look yourself.

planefinder.net... Map options. Filters Ryan International Airlines Zooom way out

There is no "Ryan International Airlines" available in the filter.

There is an option for Ryanair - but that is a low cost carrier in the UK/Europe - Ryanair wiki page

According toe the wiki disambiguation page there is 1 other airlineswith the name "Ryan..." - Ryan Air Services - which operates small aircraft in Alaska

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join