It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Snowden: Agent Provocateur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is with the recent wikileaks statement from 'whistleblower' Eric Snowden that my instincts are telling me his is an Agent Provocateur.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

So Snowden has leaked info that has been common knowledge for the conspiracy community for years, yet he has not implicated any individual whatsover. If he was legit, then he would have exposed individuals but all he is doing is playing his part in turning the PEOPLE against the 'Obama' GOVERNMENT.

America is on the road to mass civil unrest and Snowden is playing his part in facilitating this as an Agent Provocteur presenting himself as a 'whistleblower'.

His recent statement confirms it for me, to repeat his words-

No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

Those are the words of an Agent Provocateur. If I'm wrong, then I am sorry but why hasn't Snowden revealed information on specific individuals, if he had all this access, why is he just attacking 'the system' as a whole, furthering the 'PEOPLE VS THE GOVERNMENT' mentality?

Think about it folks, all the media coverage this is getting, it is stepping up the mindset that the people have to do something against the 'tyrannical' US Government- the irony being the government isn't even in control, they are puppets and Snowden would know this if he was legit. Snowden would not be releasing statements that the 'Obama' administration should be worried of the people if he were legit. He would be exposing the puppet masters, but as always, they remain in the shadows whilst their games of political intrigue play out.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's Edward Snowden. Just saying.

And no, he is legit.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The Obama administration is obviously more shady than this guy, even if he is biased.

I may read the bible, but whoever believes Obama and his administration is good and just are more than blind.

Every time I speak against Obama I get called a racist, I think that that shows the racism of the person calling me so.

How many lies will Obama speak before people overlook his race card and decide he is a bad president?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Obama is more of a celebrity than a president.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Nvm. I just don't care~

edit on 2-7-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
the government isn't even in control, they are puppets and Snowden would know this if he was legit.

I can't speak for Mr. Snowden but most people don't have the slightest CLUE who really pulls the strings behind the curtain.

ATS and the "TPTB" moniker is the perfect example of that being true.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes, he is. He's an actor... just like Assange.

TPTB found him amongst their slave ranks because he stood out as the arrogant loser he really is and they knew he'd be easy for the task at hand. As a complete dunce/distraction to what's really going on.

He's not really on the run. He's not clever enough to "slip out of the country"... if they were really looking for him, which they are NOT. They are all in on it.

And TPTB know the majority of people are too stupid, partly because of environmental factors they've created to create zombified drooling masses who can't think for themselves, to realize this. Anything and EVERYTHING the news says is true regardless of the fact they've been caught countless times staging whole events. Interviews using the same actors. Reporting events BEFORE they happen.

Yes, that's how stupid people are. Sad but true.

edit on 2-7-2013 by CoincidenceTheorist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Im just curious as to why he has not truly revealed everything he knows either. Apparently he is being helped by tons of people including Wiki Leaks so why not just reveal whatever it is he has to say. It sounds strange to me too.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Be careful, you risk attack from the delusional, paranoid loons of ATS. They will defend the idea they are being directly spied upon and oppressed from every angle. I tried to help them understand how the UK government was scanning data for keywords and not directly spying on people, but all I got was the usual generic copy and paste insults. Such as go back to sleep, never argue with an idiot, look at history ect. You just can't help some people.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First, like someone told you already, Eric is not his name. Second, you ext-texted without link.

Throwing mud on a guy who had the balls to do what he did is probably coward.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Snowden has already expressed his disappointment with the current admin based on what they said they would be doing like here,

www.whitehouse.gov...

Partial quote,

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.
Government should be transparent. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing. Information maintained by the Federal Government is a national asset. My Administration will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Executive departments and agencies should harness new technologies to put information about their operations and decisions online and readily available to the public. Executive departments and agencies should also solicit public feedback to identify information of greatest use to the public."

Elsewhere was the Biden-Obama promise on whistleblowers,

"the best source of information about waste, fraud, and abuse in government" and saying that "such acts of courage and patriotism. . . should be encouraged rather than stifled."
All totally at odds with the reality. And it's not just Obama, anyone coming after is in the same boat, unless there is change.
How do you look at all this? how does what Obama say and what he does make any sense as in the above. The best bet is that he now knows what's really going on and is trying to change things by proxy, but that is a long shot, however, who knows?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OOPs, I guess that is one way to stop a thread getting attention, Edward not Eric

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer
It's Edward Snowden. Just saying.

And no, he is legit.

If he is legit, then what exactly has he released that people never knew?

If he had the access he claims, he could bring down some very important people. But this won't happen.

His game is to turn Americans against their government even further, ie, Agent Provocateur.

His statement that the Obama administration should be fearful of the people is proof of this.

new topics

top topics

join