It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says Snowden should stop harming "our American partners"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.trust.org...

MOSCOW, July 1 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Monday that Russia would not hand former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden over to the United States but that if Snowden wants to stay in Russia he "must stop his work aimed at harming our American partners".

Oh wait , wait for it, I will be right back,

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

"He must stop his work aimed at harming our American partners".

Made my day

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism

www.amazon.com...

New book reveals how KGB operation seeded Muslim countries with anti-American, anti-Jewish propaganda during the 1970s, laying the groundwork for Islamist terrorism against U.S. and Israel

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ndwork-Islamist-terrorism-U-S-Israeli-targets.html#ixzz2XoVLunsH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Funny how the EU and European Nations are appalled buy the new revelations of spying, funny how we are spying on our so called allies.

remember

He'll Have More 'Flexibility' 'After the Election',Obama.

edit on 113131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

"He must stop his work aimed at harming our American partners".

Made my day

Did you think you would ever see the day?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The guy has no safe way to travel unless there are a couple hundred citizens willing to get on a plane with him forcing any government to shoot down a loaded civilian plane. I am sure they would not be opposed to this and claim either the plane just went down on it's own, never claim a plane went down, or claim they shot it down because the passengers were all threats to national security. Snowden is screwing himself into a small hole and his window of being able to travel safely by any means is almost closed.

I think all the news about different governments arguing over these issues is because they each want him on their side for the secrets he can reveal. He needs to work with Assange much closer and follow his advice in this matter.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Made my day

The day when Putin was completely full of crap??

Absolutely!

He's not as good of a liar as Obama.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Made my day

The day when Putin was completely full of crap??

Absolutely!

He's not as good of a liar as Obama.

You think his tongue was in his cheek? or did he think Obama would fall for it and hand over some more missile secrets?
or both?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That i did not.But things change as we all know ....

Just hope he gets to somewhere safe so we can get to hear from him again about all this.The first interview he did seem yonks ago

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That is just a disclaimer he threw in for the benefit of the citizenry of both nations.

The REAL message here is that he is not gonna hand over Snowden "under any circumstances."
To Washington, that message is a big ole' "eff you".

Partners my behind.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I think Putin love this little game. He in no way gives a s**t about what Obama wants or thinks for that matter.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I think Putin love this little game. He in no way gives a s**t about what Obama wants or thinks for that matter.

I think he loves the game too and I think he has little respect for Obama,

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You think his tongue was in his cheek? or did he think Obama would fall for it and hand over some more missile secrets?
or both?

I think he’s being a politician.

I find it hard to believe a former KGB agent (that likely made a career out of spying on the US and has handled many “Snowden’s”) has any distain for Snowden spilling America’s beans in communist countries.

IMO he’s just acting like a typical politician (disingenuous, phony liar).

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Snowden has asked for the Russian asylum; let's hope he gets there and stays safe.

Interfax: Russian consular official says Snowden has asked for asylum in Russia

As long as this Snowden guy isn't a pretext for another world war, or false flag event. Can't help be vigilant.

-AA

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I like to think that Putin love this cos the U.S have been too big for there boots on some occasions.And this is something that that cant hide from and claim someone else did it.

So why not rub it in the face of Obama.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Snowden 'seeks asylum in Russia'

President Barack Obama, speaking earlier in Tanzania, said Washington and Moscow had held "high level" discussions about Mr Snowden. "We are hopeful the Russian government makes decisions based on the normal procedures regarding international travel and the normal interactions law enforcement have," he told reporters.

They seem to be playing nice?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is ridiculous.
Obama said that since we don't have an extradition treaty with Russia he is hoping that the Russians will turn him over because he has an expired passport.

If he truly believes that the Russians are going to hand over someone who is in possession of US State Secrets because he has an expired passport he is a damn fool.

This entire thing looks like it is being ran by a bunch of 12 year olds.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
speaking of Russia

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA

At the end of the meeting the parties expressed their satisfaction with the level of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States in the area of emergency prevention and response and agreed to develop it in order to respond efficiently to all kinds of disasters.

awesome
en.mchs.ru...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I think the entire Snowden controversy is an intentional distraction while TPTB gear up for war with Syria and Iran.

There is so much going on over there right now that isn’t being reported. US, France and Israel just framed the Syrian government for using sarin gas. Iran is preparing to send thousands of troops to Syria. Russia and China have taken sides and it isn’t our side.

All of this is happening NOW and all we hear about is Snowden??? Snowden didn’t reveal anything that most of us didn’t already know about for years. For at least a decade we’ve known about domestic spying by alphabet agencies. What did Snowden really reveal that we didn’t already know?

When the right hand is doing something big….watch the left hand.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ok, put on your tin foil hats, what if Snowden is working with the Obama administration?

Think about it a guy with little education happens to gain access to top secret information, rising in the ranks quickly maybe he is a plant like Obama.

edit on 123131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: oops replied to myself

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Russia and China have taken sides and it isn’t our side.

Yup, the gods are playing chess alright.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join