It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says Snowden should stop harming "our American partners"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ok, put on your tin foil hats, what if Snowden is working with the Obama administration?

Think about it a guy with little education happens to gain access to top secret information, rising in the ranks quickly maybe he is a plant like Obama.

Are you kidding??

IMO Obama is far too narcissistic to allow us to think something bad happened on his watch. His political machine spins EVERYTHING in a positive light.

However, if you believe my theory in my previous post (that this Snowden scandal is an intentional distraction so TPTB can go to war with Syria and Iran) then I guess it is plausible.

edit on 1-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the FEMA contract to use russian military forces in our country for "emergencies".

People need to wake up and realize that obozo is working with the russians - we have already been invaded - just waiting for false flag "emergency" to have martial law.

Snowden is just a CIA operative - working against the american people - in cahoots with putin and obozo.

Global financial collapse is probably a lot closer than anyone thinks.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Snowden is just a CIA operative - working against the american people - in cahoots with putin and obozo.

That would be my guess

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
At first I too thought this was all deliberate, but not anymore.
Our allies are now turning their backs on us.

If this were true, it would amount to the greatest political blunder in the history of history.

Nah, this dude is legit.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

IMO Obama is far too narcissistic to allow us to think something bad happened on his watch.

I don't think he really cares what we think anymore and I think he subtly rubs our nose in it all the time, wish I had compiled a list, but he continually tell us what he really thinks of us and has since the beginning.

He has nothing to lose now.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
At first I too thought this was all deliberate, but not anymore.
Our allies are now turning their backs on us.

If this were true, it would amount to the greatest political blunder in the history of history.

Nah, this dude is legit.

Could be, could be this administration doesn't care about our allies, he sent Churchill packing, hints all devious little hints there are many.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What do you think about the FEMA compact to have russian troops in our country to help with emergencies?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

One thing that is abundantly clear about the US Government is that if they WANT to go to war, they GO to war. The rest of the world's opinion be damned...they'll do it anyways.

With that in mind, it makes no sense to go to all this trouble to serve as some sort of distraction for military action anywhere in the world.

The NSA spying thing IS a big deal. And there is much more information to come.

If this was as simple as confirmation of suspicions, it would be left at that.
What they want, the reason they NEED to get Snowden is because they are afraid of what comes next. *cough (revelations that the NSA is using the data to blackmail judges, lawyers, politicians) cough*
edit on 1-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Same thing I think about the Chinese troops o be used for the same reason...not much.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Me thinks this is not more than Russia attempting to keep their own spy game under raps.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you search the Net you'll find many places that allege Obama is a Russian plant. Couple this with the Snowden thing and it might start to make sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
If you search the Net you'll find many places that allege Obama is a Russian plant. Couple this with the Snowden thing and it might start to make sense.

Here's the story linked below. Now if we did indeed sign some agreement that allows Russian troops on US soil, well maybe there's more truth to this and no tin foil hat is required. I mean we had a 50 year proxy war and lived under the threat of a nuclear winter because of the Soviet Union. Now we're going to let them march in?

Heck, I posted it before - I had a social studies teacher in high school in 1977 that said this would happen - his words - "They can't hit the broad side of a barn with their missile technology. We have nothing to fear in that regard. But one day we'll let them march right in the front door." Told me this after class one day. There were no signs of an end to the Cold War. I thought he was nuts.

Obama is a Liar and KGB Plant

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Man, I can't get the stories straight.
Is Obama a Kenyan associated with terror groups, a CIA plant, or a KGB plant??

I don't believe any of it anymore.
Idiot sounds most accurate.

"But his passport has expired!!"
It sounds like a rant made by a junior high child

ETA: I mean seriously, if we were to believe half these stories about Obama, one would conclude he is the damn devil himself. And if he were just a little bit smarter, it might make sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Bilk22

Man, I can't get the stories straight.
Is Obama a Kenyan associated with terror groups, a CIA plant, or a KGB plant??

I don't believe any of it anymore.
Idiot sounds most accurate.

"But his passport has expired!!"
It sounds like a rant made by a junior high child

ETA: I mean seriously, if we were to believe half these stories about Obama, one would conclude he is the damn devil himself. And if he were just a little bit smarter, it might make sense.

Well there's much more out there on this. I just posted something that pretty much gives a synopsis on it. Oh by the way, there's no reason why all of what you posted plus this, can't be true. Actually it would then make even more sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Like I said, I don't buy it.
Everything I have seen from Obama is a young, inexperienced, idiot of a politician who took office with genuine hopes of doing a good job, but was immediately compromised by the shadow government.

Now, with the most recent allegations, one can easily conclude that the NSA is the arm of said shadow government.
It all makes perfect sense.

No KGB/CIA/Al Qaeda triple agents necessary.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

*cough (revelations that the NSA is using the data to blackmail judges, lawyers, politicians) cough*

wish he would have released that first, cough, but I hear he gave others the information

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It makes for a damn powerful bargaining chip.

I think Michael Hastings had the info...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Me thinks this is not more than Russia attempting to keep their own spy game under raps.

Yep and Snowden should have went to Iceland early and forgot about it. He may be a smart guy but needs to bone up on international relations a bit, in real time ect. Russia and China really don't want this with a ten foot pole attached and wouldn't want it and didn't want it.

Iceland seems to be the only nation on earth that had genuine apoplexy about the recent global screw over. Their offer was real. Heck they tossed some bankers in jail up there.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

If Russia didn't want this Putin wouldn't have just said that he won't hand Snowden over under any circumstances.

What is going on here, IMO, is that Russia knows just how explosive this info is, they see our allies already expressing outrage over it, and they want to PROTECT Snowden to see how this all plays out.

There is a huge power grab to be made in this fall out.
The US may find itself isolated over this.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Snowden isn't going anywhere without a passport. I smell a Reuters rat.
edit on 1-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join