It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Voters Look To Recall Sens. McCain & Flake Following Amnesty Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Recall in Arizona Just the beginning?

I could not find this posted any where else.

I am very very pleased to see this happen. What we need is a nation wide recall on Congress as a whole! This is long overdue and let's hope it is the start of a landslide.
edit on Sat Jun 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar111

It really is too bad there isn't a facility in every state for just that constitutional
remedy. When the elected representatives, whether Congressman or Senator,
do not represent the people's will they should be canned and replaced.
With Congress' overall approval rating around 13% I'd fully enjoy Ross Perot's
"sucking sound" transposed to that eleven square miles of diseased dirt.
DC needs it... but I'm worried about a lot of Maryland and Virginia getting
pulled into the vortex along with it. And the puppetmasters will laugh...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Looked at the link in the article and it seems TPTB are doing their best to squash the effort with red tape.

senatorflake.com...

I’ve just received notice that the state of Arizona wants the petition to be filed and reviewed with them before being circulated, and is instructing me to register as a political committee, and to file campaign finance reports (despite being a “one man show”).

The petition has been withdrawn until all their requests have been met.

I hope this person sticks with it and is able to make this petition fruitful.

What an oppressive government we have! Their "whatever it takes" mindset for controlling everything makes me suspect the petitioner is in for a very rough time.

Perhaps I am wrong and this is SOP, but the file campaign finance reports part sounds like a load of manure.

edit on 6/30/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

To remove politicians that do not have there constituents interests in mind is the last tool to preventing a dictatorial government. They work for and are paid by the people, if our right to fire them is removed then we have lost completely.

Why is this person only one person?? where are the like minded people to help him, there is no way one person can do this. That being said GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck, maybe one person can make a difference.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
McCain is one of the single most powerful individual men in American politics. I wish them luck.

I HOPE they succeed. The old twit needs a retirement home somewhere deep in the forest where phone service doesn't run so he may be as little threat to others as possible ......but he's got the power to damn near 'smite' his enemies at will. Such are the perks of serving almost his whole life after the War in Congress.

I'll have a little party if he's actually deposed from his throne though. The warmongering bastard needs it before more good men die so he can feel good.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar111

McCain and other senators, more so other RINO (Republicans In Name Only), should be recalled on the fact that they keep backing completely unconstitutional laws and executive orders of Obama, and his administration.

It is obvious Senators like McCain sold their soul to the highest bidder when he stood in front of the Senate to proclaim that U.S. soil is a battlefield/war zone, or something similar, and everyone should back Obama's NDAA.

There are plenty of reasons for recalling Senators like McCain. In fact, there are so many Senators, Representatives and other political figures who keep voting and defending completely unconstitutional executive orders and laws that if they were all recalled the Senate, the house, and the executive branches would be mostly completely empty of people.

edit on 30-6-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Recalling someone like McCain would indeed send a message that is long overdue for the hearing...

I wish them luck, and all the support I can give 'em from up here in Washington St.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
But they have to let Mexicans come into this country. Otherwise someone might realize that the population is dropping rather fast and a lot of people can't have kids so they have to adopt. Seems like the middle class is effected most, that is because the worst concentrations of chemicals are in the higher priced foods and beverages. Tie that to the conditioning of the middle class to wait till after their prime to have kids. Oh well, so there may be a lot of foreigners here in the future, maybe that is why they are requiring kids to learn other languages in school.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The old twit needs a retirement home somewhere deep in the forest where phone service doesn't run so he may be as little threat to others as possible

I would say a retirement home somewhere deep in the jungles of Laos or Cambodia would be much better, maybe then he could remember what oppression and tyranny is and how it feels.

As far as the whole recall election, well it will never happen because you can't rely on a broken and corrupt system to police and repair itself. It's like expecting the mafia to ensure that no laws are broken and to investigate and prosecute their members that do break the law.

The fact is that we are past the point of being able to repair things with the constitutional safeguards that our founders instituted. I am a peace loving person and never wish to see any form of violence or conflict ever again, however it is bound to happen and it is the only way that we will ever restore our nation to it's intended course.

Those in power in DC have made careers out of their political roles and are so addicted to the power that they have created that they will never relinquish it willingly. Sure you may get McCain out but then the political parties will just replace him with someone else that will most likely be more radical than him because the Democans and Republicrats have a monopoly on the system and strive to keep it that way.

The only way we will see true change will be thru a bitter and determined fight and it will take enough people getting fed up that millions turn out in DC and issue a proclamation for all elected officials to vacate OUR property. When that happens you will most definitely see bloodshed and it will be TPTB that draw the first drop, they wont go down without a fight.

new topics

top topics

join