It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could A Mass Abduction Be Mistaking for the Pre-Trib Rapture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

That isn't exactly accurate. "Great Tribulation" is just a label given to the last half of the 7 year period of time by Christ. John details the judgments from God that transpire during that period of time.

Could you give a break down with scriptures of how you see the rapture taking place? I'm not looking for an argument, just different takes on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

That isn't exactly accurate. "Great Tribulation" is just a label given to the last half of the 7 year period of time by Christ. John details the judgments from God that transpire during that period of time.

Could you give a break down with scriptures of how you see the rapture taking place? I'm not looking for an argument, just different takes on it.

Not really, I use my cell to post here. I can do my best from memory.

After the fullness of the Gentile come into the faith and before the 70th week begins the rapture will take place. Revelation 4:1 is the point of the rapture. After that point the church is not mentioned being present on Earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Not really, I use my cell to post here. I can do my best from memory.

After the fullness of the Gentile come into the faith and before the 70th week begins the rapture will take place. Revelation 4:1 is the point of the rapture. After that point the church is not mentioned being present on Earth.

That's cool. I'll take a closer look at this verse. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
there won't be any pre-trib rapture..

it states specifically so in rev.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
there won't be any pre-trib rapture..

it states specifically so in rev.

No it doesn't. Eschatology has been my particular area of Biblical study for over 15 years and Revelation makes no decleration.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
there is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. However I'm sure that there are some of those out there who buy into it who would think it had taken place with a mass abduction. Considering most of those same kind of people refuse to believe that there is intelligent life off earth, their minds wouldn't be able to handle the truth of alien existence.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
there is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. However I'm sure that there are some of those out there who buy into it who would think it had taken place with a mass abduction. Considering most of those same kind of people refuse to believe that there is intelligent life off earth, their minds wouldn't be able to handle the truth of alien existence.

No, we refuse to believe the alien/UFO phenomena is extraterrestrial. It's a real phenomena but the entities are exrtadimensional.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join