It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Russ Tice, a Bush-era NSA analyst-turned-whistleblower has given an interview.

n this bombshell episode of the Boiling Frogs Post Podcast Show NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us to go on record for the first time with new revelations and the names of official culprits involved in the NSA’s illegal practices. Mr. Tice explains in detail how the National Security Agency targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States. He contradicts officials and the mainstream media on the status of the NSA’s Utah facility, which is already operating and “On-Line.” He reveals the NSA as a Deep State that targets and wiretaps US political candidates for its own purposes

Podcast available in this link

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

hey went after -- and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things -- they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the -- and judicial...

They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of -- heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House -- their own people.

www.naturalnews.com...

If this hold water then it really looks like another step too far. Who are these people accountable too. Have these shadowy organisations got more sway than government..

edit on 29-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, It kind of makes you wonder how they found all that info on petraeus so quickly.

I believe it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Thanks for the Petraeus stuff. I am having a look at that now...Really if all this is true it has very serious and real implications.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I believe that this is what Edward Snowden has information on, and it is also what Greenwald is laying the groundwork to reveal. When he let it known that what has been revealed so far is nothing compared to what will be coming out soon, I had a feeling it was something about spying on people in positions of power to make them kneel before the elites who dictate the course of this country.

Once it is proven as a fact that the NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court justices and other political officials(which probably includes both the senate, house, and executive branch), and the public is fully aware of this happening, it will be the final nail in the coffin for the United States of America. The police state will go into full effect in a swift and brutal manner. Mark my words. They are already preparing all of us for it psychologically.

edit on 29-6-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
I believe that this is what Edward Snowden has information on, and it is also what Greenwald is laying the groundwork to reveal. When he let it known that what has been revealed so far is nothing compared to what will be coming out soon, I had a feeling it was something about spying on people in positions of power to make them kneel before the elites who dictate the course of this country.

Once it is proven as a fact that the NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court justices and other political officials(which probably includes both the senate, house, and executive branch), and the public is fully aware of this happening, it will be the final nail in the coffin for the United States of America. The police state will go into full effect in a swift and brutal manner. Mark my words. They are already preparing all of us for it psychologically.

edit on 29-6-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

What's worse is that we'll meekly go along with it. In other countries, the information we had years ago would have been sufficient to have gotten their statehouses/parliaments surrounded by pitchfork-wielding mobs. Some places they would have turned the entire government out into the streets.

If the White Hats are out there, I hope they have a more aggressive plan of action than we've seen so far. Without them we have no hope....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Lots and lots of grumblings about lately claiming this exact thing.

If this gains traction in the Main Stream, look out, cuz this ish is about to get hectic.

This can't be allowed to fly. I don't care how complacent the people are, this is, if true, EASILY the most overtly corrupt act in the history of the United States.

This is the kind of info people are killed over. *coughs*

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Who are these people accountable too.

The supreme court for one, they determine the legality of their powers ie whether they are constitutional or not. Congress also. I think you underestimate how much power the SC has. The US is one of the few countries that has full separation of powers between the legislator, executive and the judiciary (unlike the EU or UK for example)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Redarguo

Except the entire point of the thread is that the NSA is allegedly blackmailing the SC Justices.

And the Congress.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If I were a lawyer defending a client, I would start by showing the jury how ALL DATA is "suspect" and "tainted"... therefore they should immediately move to an acquittal...
I think once people truly realize the implications of this whole thing, the entire jurisprudence approach might be in jeopardy...
edit on 29-6-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Except the entire point of the thread is that the NSA is allegedly blackmailing the SC Justices.

And the Congress.

yeah I get that. It doesn't seem feasible to me the black mailer would likely face a long time in prison, and whatever testimony sealed. Theoretically if they did have dirt on a dodgy judge, such dodgy judge could use his power to completely discredit him/ issue arrest warrant. Its a daft scenario, SC judges don't work on there one up to 5 at a time, vote on decisions plus as well as reviewing the two other branches of the state are under review by the two others plus the courts as a whole. The judiciary doesn't work with just one or a few judges having full discretion.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Depends on how many folks they have dirt on, doesn't it?
Sounds like an awful lot, if you believe these stories.

Time will tell.
Hopefully.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Depends on how many folks they have dirt on, doesn't it?
Sounds like an awful lot, if you believe these stories.

Time will tell.
Hopefully.

suppose a valid point. There is one further point i would add tho, if it is a lot of SCJ, they could deem such info national security issues and lock it (assuming they are all corrupt in on it)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

From the establishment's point of view, this is definitely a matter of National Security.

But in regards to blackmail specifically, I would imagine those BEING blackmailed would actually hope this does gain traction. If that were to happen, the NSA would be spinning their wheels by dishing dirt.

The bad news is already out. Damage done.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whats been done in secret is now being shouted from the rooftops....everywhere....
Take heed those who have I s to C

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

From the establishment's point of view, this is definitely a matter of National Security.

But in regards to blackmail specifically, I would imagine those BEING blackmailed would actually hope this does gain traction. If that were to happen, the NSA would be spinning their wheels by dishing dirt.

The bad news is already out. Damage done.

Again a valid point. suppose if true a taste of there own medicine for authorizing such abuse of power.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Lots and lots of grumblings about lately claiming this exact thing.

If this gains traction in the Main Stream, look out, cuz this ish is about to get hectic.

This can't be allowed to fly. I don't care how complacent the people are, this is, if true, EASILY the most overtly corrupt act in the history of the United States.

This is the kind of info people are killed over. *coughs*

The Editors of the MSM are under the same control--or more likely are active and faithful participants. The Internet and social media are now the only sources that offer a glimpse of the truth---and those sources will be shut down when TPTB deem fit.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This presents, in essence, a coup d' etat by the intelligence agencies here in the states

This is scary for two reasons.
1. When a coup fails, civil war is the usual outcome.
2. This may be going on on a worldwide level. (See, NSA spies on EU and UN offices) If this same coup type behavior is going on globally, and it is exposed, the likely outcome is a total butt kickin' for the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Yeah, this may be kept quiet.

However, I have noticed the MSM being much more bold in their coverage of what I consider fringe topics.
The Hastings assassination, for instance.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
If I were a lawyer defending a client, I would start by showing the jury how ALL DATA is "suspect" and "tainted"... therefore they should immediately move to an acquittal...
I think once people truly realize the implications of this whole thing, the entire jurisprudence approach might be in jeopardy...

I dont think they use it as actual evidence (or if they do in such case such is only presented to the judge not jury, national security grants such powers) its more they are using such to warrant further investigation on a suspect. A loose analogy in N.I evidence was gathered in similar way but was not presented to an open court, especially info from informants/double agents was all sealed, in some cases they held jury less, "dip-lock" trial. ie Bobby Sands was never convicted by a jury just three judges.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

If these allegations are found to be true it would explain a lot. Blackmailing a Supreme Court Justice could be the reason why a particular one of them went against what one would at any other time expect his opinion to be in the whole "Obamacare" decision. It was suspicious to say the least.

edit on 6/29/13 by littled16 because: grammar

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join