It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great deception and the immaculate conception. Prefixing de- to a word. Give or take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The way we understand it, words define things. 

In other words, words make things seem less fine.

Fine: 
superior skill, quality or appearance.

De, is a prefix placed before the actual word, look what it does....

de-
a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin;  also used to indicate privation, removal, and separation.

So when we use words to define a thing, the words remove the fineness from the thing. 

Also, words can "describe" things, but the "De" always takes something away from the thing, not giving the whole truth of what the said thing actually is.

Scribe: to mark upon.

Describe= removing the mark.

Using words with our current understanding, we remove the "things" mark of its true creator(divinity), and by default, give it a mark of man(beast), as man is the true creator of the word.

Words are sounds that do nothing but de"file" the truth.

File:
A collection of related data or program records stored as a unit with a single name. 

Defile:= remove data or program records of the one Creator. 

Words are an attempt to show something through sound. They mimic the true creation. 

Mimic:
 copy

Copy:
1. An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate. = counterfeit. 

COUNTERFEIT= FAKE! FALSE!  

De= negative, evil. It controls the character of the word, seperates and takes away.

How do we change things? We move into the positive, a paradigm shift happens when everything changes. EVERYTHING!

We must remove the de- in its prefered context from our minds to stop it from stripping away the truth. Till now our language has been the great deception. A new idea must be conceived, The old must be crucified, then resurrected. 

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material such as religious texts and/or dictionaries.

We live our lives guided by the word, this would make the dictionary more of a bible than the holy bible. 
Not everyone lives by the bible, everyone lives by the dictionary/word.

Here is the immaculate "con"ception. Words that confine the truth of the thing.

Conception:
a. The ability to form or understand mental concepts and abstractions.
b. Something conceived in the mind; a concept, plan, design, idea, or thought.

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Prefix-con:
Used in compounds to indicate a being or bringing together of several objects.
Used in compounds to indicate the completeness, perfecting of any act, and thus gives intensity to the signification of the simple word.

Words should not take anything away from a thing. For the word to remain consistent with the thing, the word must confine the truth.

Confine:
1. To keep within bounds; restrict: 
2. To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
3. To restrict in movement.

Let's crucify this sucker right now!

CRUCIFIXION

Prefine: (not define, words are tools)
To "give" limit, determine.

Prescribe: (not describe, words are tools)
To "give" directions, either orally or in writing.
To establish rules, or directions.

Pre:  before, in front, to put or to come first.

By using words with positive prefixes, nothing is taken away. Pre means before, and is positive in character. Using the tools positively, we no longer defile things, and begin to profile things. Then we can proceed, procure and proclaim.

Profile:
a. A side view of an object or structure.
b. A representation of an object or structure.
2. An outline of an object. 

Proceed:
1.to move or go forward or onward, especially after stopping.
2.to carry on or continue any action or process.
3.to go on to do something.
4.to continue one's discourse.

Procure:
1.to obtain or get by care, effort, or the use of special means.
2.to bring about, especially by unscrupulous and indirect means.

Proclaim:
1.to announce or declare in an official or formal manner.
2.to announce or declare in an open or ostentatious way.
3.to indicate or make known publicly or openly.
4.to extol or praise publicly: [eg] Let them proclaim the Lord.

Pro: 
1. a prefix indicating favor for some party, system, idea, etc., without identity with the group.
2.a prefix of priority in space or time having especially a meaning of advancing or projecting forward or outward, and also used to indicate substitution.

RESURRECTION 

Upon reaching a understanding the everything is devine, we can now resurrect De. De can now be used to "give" (not take away) by giving Devine essence to the "thing" being "de"scribed. 

Defining something will be recognising the things fine, Devine essence.

Describing something will be recognising it is marked or scribed by the Devine.

Defiling something will be recognising the Devine data or program records of the Creator. 

Good... its passive, it gives, it radiates out, it teaches freely, it encourages growth.
Evil...  its aggressive, it takes, it suppresses, it strictly ordains, it constricts growth.

Stamp out the degrading evil lies, created by De in the words that are created by man. 

If you already recognise the Devine, remind yourself every time you use "de" as a prefix, you put it first in the word as a reference to the Devine.

Namaste.

(all definitions come from wiki and onlinedictionary)

Another word thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

This moment appears and is seen prior to any word being placed upon it - this moment is prior to conception.
This moment if seen and heard (Jesus tried to teach the deaf to hear and the blind to see) without words is seen without judgment or condition. This moment is pure and clean until the words define it.
This moment cannot be defined but a thing is separated out of this moment. The first thing to be separated out of this moment is 'you' - but it is not true - you cannot ever be separated out of this moment of presence.
The first thing separated (not really though) then separates everything.
It is the original sin, the first mistake.
There is nothing separate.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure what to make of your wall of text there, but:

Here is the immaculate "con"ception. Words that confine the truth of the thing.

The Immaculate Conception doesn't refer to Christ's birth, it refers to Mary's birth -- she was born of two human parents, but without Original Sin.

Marian doctrines of Immaculate Conception and Assumption

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Is that why it says itisnowagain?

Thanks for reading and contributing to the thread.

Wifi

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

By your logic, 'decide' means 'unkiller'.

Fine

Origin: 1250–1300; Middle English fin < Anglo-French, Old French < Latin fīnis end, utmost limit, highest point

Define

Origin: 1325–75; Middle English def ( f ) inen < Anglo-French, Old French definer to put an end to < Latin dēfīnīre to limit, define, equivalent to dē- + fīnīre

As you see, both words come from the Latin for 'end' or 'limit'.

Now read this: False Etymology

edit on 29/6/13 by Astyanax because: of URL nasties.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And what impact does this statement make on the Detomaso Pantera?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Wall of text? Is that not a term coined to complain about the lack of spacing out paragraphs in a post making it hard to read?

I can use words in any context I see fit. They are seperate words and used for seperate things, and can be used with many other combinations.

I'm not using immaculate conception to describe Jesus or Mary here, or "the" immaculate conception. so your comment is a little off topic. Im using the consept only to make what im doing to the words in this thread more understandable thats all. It's ok though i can do this. They are only words.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
They are only words.

But they are words that describe something that existed prior to the creation of the words -- saying that a word in English has some bearing on a concept that was developed in Latin or Greek is irrational.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Is that why it says itisnowagain?

Thanks for reading and contributing to the thread.

Wifi

Now never starts and never ends.
What determines now?
You never leave the now - now and you are one.

Now (presence) is the one. What is appearing is the immaculate conception.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

By your logic, 'decide' means 'unkiller'.

Fine

Origin: 1250–1300; Middle English fin < Anglo-French, Old French < Latin fīnis end, utmost limit, highest point

Define

Origin: 1325–75; Middle English def ( f ) inen < Anglo-French, Old French definer to put an end to < Latin dēfīnīre to limit, define, equivalent to dē- + fīnīre

As you see, both words come from the Latin for 'end' or 'limit'.

Now read this: False Etymology

edit on 29/6/13 by Astyanax because: of URL nasties.

Haha, your logic has got you quoting the word fine in the wrong context to how I was using it. And that was explained in the thread under neologism.

Also the "fine" definition you gave mentions utmost limit, highest point, where as your define, removes that and just says limit, so the de- in your definition still took away the greatness of the word in its true essence, which is what I was highlighting.

Finally, my logic on decide would interpret it as, to no longer be neutral, or for both sides, and to "side" with one side over the other, ie De-siding from the other side, in favour of siding with one side. making a choice.

I see things are they are, not as they are written, for then I would be told. Those that are told just repeat from the tellers. You would need to understand what a noelogist does to get this. New interpretations of source material. These are my new interpretations. No one can tell me they are wrong or irrational. Well you can and have, but did it change anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
And what impact does this statement make on the Detomaso Pantera?

I'd never heard of it so I looked it up and it appears to be spelt de tomaso pantera, so as the de is not prefixed to the word. No impact at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Haha, your logic has got you quoting the word fine in the wrong context to how I was using it.

I did not give a definition for the word, only its etymology.

I see things are they are, not as they are written.

That's a remarkably self-flattering thing to say. How do you know you're not deluding yourself?

You would need to understand what a noelogist does to get this.

Neologism is not a profession. Adult neologists are often mentally ill.

The use of neologisms is common in children, but is considered indicative of brain damage or a thought disorder (like schizophrenia) when present in adults.

No one can tell me they are wrong or irrational. Well you can and have, but did it change anything?

It will, it will. Good luck.

edit on 29/6/13 by Astyanax because: of illness.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

The use of neologisms is common in children, but is considered indicative of brain damage or a thought disorder (like schizophrenia) when present in adults.

Your using words out of the context of this thread not me.

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material such as religious texts

Am I making words up that only I understand, or interpreting meterial in a new way?

Are you ok!

Nice try.

edit on 30-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Your using words out of the context of this thread not me.

I wasn't the one who brought up the word neologism.

You took it from Wikipedia...

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material such as religious texts.

And added this...

...such as religious texts and/or dictionaries.

...to make it fit your little project. Theologians don't find new doctrines in dictionaries.

Am I making words up that only I understand, or interpreting meterial in a new way?

You're making up meanings that only you understand for words whose ordinary meaning everybody understands.

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning. From the same Wikipedia page you quoted.

Out of context? I hope I am, but I don't think so. Again: good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes I added dictionary as it is a source material, are you saying its not.

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material such as religious texts

"Source material SUCH AS religious text" are you also unable to read when a example is placed in a text?:
That's why I put another example it in there but you overlooked them both.

I wasn't the one who brought up the word neologism.

No I did, and you took it out of context and attributed to mental health, when I was using it in the sense of theology.

to make it fit your little project. Theologians don't find new doctrines in dictionaries.

Ok now I'm really begining to worry about you, I'm not not a theologian proposing doctrines or finding anything. it's called....

"INTERPRETATION" (of meanings of words that everyone knows the meanings.)

Who's adding to fit?
I added to be clear.

My bad!

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning. From the same Wikipedia page you quoted.

Out of context? I hope I am, but I don't think so. Again: good luck.

You are! You just can not see it. Last time I will try to explain and show that it is indeed you.

I'm not giving any words meanings only I know, I'm using meanings already there, to define the words they mean in a new way

Quote me again... Show me these new meanings or words only I know what they mean.

I will admit this post is rather confusing, maybe you think im making it up or something, I'm not I made a few thread using this philosophy, and they are quite fun to write. Sorry if you don't like them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above thread, I'm actualy making comparisons out of the meanings, by comparing the definitions of a word with the quality of a thing, and sharing a idea that perhaps, if the definitions of a word define the qualities of a thing, that has different definitions, perhaps there is a connection. Perhaps, they are similar.

Space definitions - similar to - soul/spirit qualities, that's all I was trying to show. Then I tried to show that we can't see the similarity or make these comparisons becouse many just think or are taught that this empty space is void, there is nothingness in a vacuum.

Definitions do define the quality and character of a word don't they, and words do describe things don't they....
Did you ever hear saying "to cut out the middle man?" Sound advise you know, only fools ingnore it.

What are you talking about again?

top topics

join