It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Circular Order, A Dystopian Reality, by EstimatedProphet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The New Secular Order, A Dystopian Reality, Coming Soon;
By EstimatedProphet

These are the questions that most people with or without knowledge to the information regarding the NWO…EstimatedProphet’s answers and facts, some shall be in yellow words concerning the truth’s about this new order and/or system of the global union!

Is the new world order real? No!

The NWO is another false system made-up by man to control its population and resources, using these people who are initiated into the “new system” as a slave populace ONLY..!

Is the new world order “secular,” meaning, worldly and/or not related too religious or spiritual faiths?

No…The NWO is not secular, but in-contrary its base or foundation shall rely on its Satanic origin, from off “of-all” of the former religious organizations of man…In other words, the new “totalitarian system” shall be a “hyper-religious” system, where man must bow-down to an image/android/robotic-machine, etc, of the “New World Leader,” who is the “Voice” of that system, that will be set-up in almost every church or temple(s) around the globe.!

Note: This sinful act or practice will cause does who refuse too worship these images or figures to be put to death. All of does people who are against this practice will be killed!

Who is the Voice of the NWO?

He is mortal/human and he shall be its leader of that “system” only for a limited time…This man will be elected by the president of modern “Babylon,” where the chair or thrown of power and authority over the world resides, a.k.a. U.S. of Americana…There will not just be one man, but many with one accord, yet the voice will be the king of Greece, from the European Union!

Why the NWO is considered a totalitarian dystopia?

First off, totalitarianism is considered a world where the government has no bounds or laws as to the power that they can exercise amongst the people…In other words, the government during those times will be unfair and unjust, without mercy or laws to its civilian population, and they will be given authority (from the Most High) to do so, only for a short while!

Dystopia is considered to be an unpleasant society and/or world, with many stressful obstacles and where depression take place constantly…In other words, its not a paradise but a destroyed and decayed world, it is the opposite of a utopia or paradise!

So, what is going to cause this totalitarianism and dystopian society in our world?

"An asteroid!"

Yes, an asteroid will change the face on this earth and it will be the equilibrium between the people and the government elite soldiers, causing them, the leaders of the world too unite as one body against their civilian population, thus the rising of the “Beast System” of the new world order through the global union pact and the emergence of the new age era of chaos and depopulation around the globe!

Why does the NWO want to depopulate its civilian residents?

Now there are many factors as too, why, they (the leaders of the global union) are going too eradicate the population during the reign of the NWO…The first reason would be to control the civilian population…Second reason is because of the damaged caused by the asteroid impact here on the planets natural recourses for human and animal consumption; such as food and the water supply, that the water would be greatly polluted by this “impact” and food would be scarce because of this catastrophe. Therefore their will not be enough fresh/clean drinking water and food to go around for the entire population, therefore this would be the other reason for human depopulation, after the asteroid strike here on earth and of the emergence of the new system, a.k.a. the NWO!

Third reason is from the Lord and the oracles that where written in the book of truth, (the holy bible) as too what was written concerning the destruction of the world…Fourth reason is because this sinful and wicked generation has become worse and judgment shall come upon the whole world…Fifth, because the nations of the world did not want too follow nor consider about the truth, instead they where lead astray in deception and delusion(s) of worldly influence and of human imaginations!

The overall reason is that the asteroid is the foundation of the Messianic kingdom and that the evil and wicked are too be removed from-off of the land, along with the destruction of all the modern cities here on earth today, not one shall stand and no more shall a metropolis be built here on earth, both the former and of the new!

I am deeply sorry and my condolences goes out to everyone and that most of you will not believe me…I came into a world of suffering and too be rejected by this generation because of these truths and what I talk about, concerning of what shall become of this world…I myself have people that I know and love in this world, yet I know that only a few shall make it. Just try and remember this, that in this world we are living in, its not real, only a test of faith, too see if you can determine or discern from what is real and what is not and what is truth and that which is false, the rest is only an illusion! The earth is simply “ARTIFICIAL!”

Is the NWO mentioned in the scripture(s) of the holy bible? Yes..!

You would need my help for the true interpretation and revelation only and not from “any” religious leader or organization out there because they will lie and deceive you from the truth that I speak of…Almost all of these preachers/pastors/rabbi’s, etc, are false prophets and they will deceive you like serpents with their tongue(s)…Again, these men (false prophets) and woman (Jezebel’s) are from those secret societies of Satanic influence and worship, “do not trust in none of them,” for they will surly guide you away from the truth that “I” was brought to send across this world!

These people have no fear and they masquerade (disguise) themselves as servants and messengers of God and Christ…In reality, they use the eternal Father or His Son as a “front” for their false teachings and deceptive shows of illusion and delusion too make their wealth and-in trying to guide you into false beliefs of their imagination(s)…They use the words of truth which are in scripture and they twist it all-together with their lies. Their path leads them to their perdition forever and ever, for misleading these people!

The same goes out to does people who have been deceived for not considering about these truths which I have spoken about in regards to the Father and of His Son and also about these worldly matters. You have let yourselves to-be deceived by worldly delusions because you did not considered about these truths, therefore you shall believe in a lie through your religious organizations and the new age order of nothingness and destruction!

There is more…
edit on 28-6-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "More Images!"

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

There is more…

I beg of you: No more...please.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You would need my help for the true interpretation and revelation only and not from “any” religious leader or organization out there because they will lie and deceive you from the truth that I speak of

Who exactly are you and why should people believe that you hold the truths and power to decipher the true meaning of revelations...How old are you? You sound very young...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
That was very nice put together...I am open to hardly nothing although very interested

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Haha, funny. Bring this nonsense forth.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Are you for or against the polices of the new world order. ?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Please give me some time to answer some of your questions...I do know for a fact that many of you are upset because of this information, but it is the "truth" and we are not even living in the new world yet, therefore, it is working because some of you are defending a system that doesn't even exist and never will, it was only an illusion, "a prison for your mind and soul!"

If you are wondering who "I am," just note that I was sent here into this world to bear witness about everything and thus, to testify about all these facts and too prepare a people, both the governing bodies of the world and the common person, for whom that may be...Also, the restoration of all "truth and of life" from worldly influence of deception and delusion too the masses, "too wake them up!"

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hey, arent you supposed to be in jerusalem with a buddy?
Calling down plagues or stopping the rains before they kill you and leave you to rot in the street?
but you will fool the whole bunch......when is that story gonna unfold?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hey, arent you supposed to be in jerusalem with a buddy?
Calling down plagues or stopping the rains before they kill you and leave you to rot in the street?
but you will fool the whole bunch......when is that story gonna unfold?

Again, you would need my help for the true interpretation and revelation only and not from “any” religious leader or organization out-there because they will lie and deceive you from the truth that I speak of…Almost all of these preachers/pastors/rabbi’s, etc, are false prophets and they will deceive you like serpents with their tongue(s)…Again, these men (false prophets) and woman (Jezebel’s) are from those secret societies of Satanic influence and worship, “do not trust in none of them,” for they will surly guide you away from the truth that “I” was brought to send across this world!

No, it is not I that plays trickery but "them, these modern day Pharisees." They will fool you with their lies...These bastards couldn't even get nothing right in scripture and they still defy the prophecies with their stupid human interpretation(s) of things that they don't know nor even care about, because their job and goal(s) is to deceive and to lie to these brain dead people from those religious communities!

I am sorry but the story will not unfold into their interpretation because they are spreading lies to deceive the people...There is "no buddy" except for the One I am trying too prepare these people for. My mission here on earth is "SOLO!"

Yes, I am a one man soldier with the knowledge of how its all going to come-down and unfold, but no one cares, and I could possibly be standing right in front of you and you will not recognize me and even possibly consider me a "Nobody!"

As a matter of fact I don't really care for who I am because I am not a prideful person and my mission is too give a message unto the world...I am simply just waiting for my time too come when I shall be set-free and too eradicate this world so that the people can live free of bonds...There is more to this conversation, give me some time!

For your consideration this story is unfolding right know in front of your very eyes, are you awake or still asleep because this world is only a dream, isn't it?

[color=Cyan]The Two Witnesses are not just two people but they are a group of individuals in two bodies, that is figuratively, East and the Western nations of the world...Yes, all the people from the eastern side of the world are one witness and the others are from the western side, which make-up the other witness, THESE ARE THE GENTILES who are mentioned in the biblical text.

They will fight, protest and be against the new world order (system of the beast) after the asteroid strike here on earth, when the world governments unite...These people, who are the "Saints" mentioned in the biblical text, they will be the actual "WITNESSES" too what is taking place on earth during those days of tribulation!

There is more to this oracle but you would have too keep an open mind as to what, is going to happen during those days, and just to give you a little hint, I must die "first" and this "body" must therefore be revealed unto the world, so that both, the governments and world leaders along with the common people can bear witness and testify against their governments of the new circular order of chaos and of destruction and death here on earth!

These are the words and prophecies from the Father to the Son and to the Counselor who was sent to prepare the way, unto YOU to PROPHECIE ABOUT THIS TRUTH, IF YOU ARE WILLING, "AMEN!"

Note: That my death would mark the ending of this world...THE MIGHTY ANGEL OF THE LORD, GABRIEL..!

edit on 29-6-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Color Error!"

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The continuation of the NWO’s secret agenda…

In-order to be a-part of this “new system” the common people would have to be initiated through being processed first!!!

How or where can I go to become processed into the new global union system?

The governments will know what to do, “through my knowledge and authority,” they will give you steps and information on how to do this…Note: All residents and civilian population(s) must be initiated into this new system, in-order to “live!”

Again note: People who do not comply and/or are against this system must be “put-down.”…In-other words, they must be put too death for refusing to comply with government authority during those times of trials!

In the beginning aftermath of the asteroid strike here on earth or “after the impact,” the economy along with the monetary system will collapse…This will cause the world leaders to take action and to “deceitfully lie” to the people, saying; “We can rebuild and restore the world back too its former self again, come join the new global movement of the New World Order!”

Remember that this will happen only at the beginning of this catastrophe, that the governments will be imploring (begging) the people to join…Only after a few month’s into the asteroid aftermath, shall the governments raid peoples homes and businesses, “etcetera,” (Forcing them “the people” to make a Choice) and this will be the birth of Martial Law, Quarantines’ and Civilian Detainment and Mass Depopulation all around the globe!

[color=cyan]Note, to the members and affiliates and also associates of the secret societies, etc…

If at one time in your life you have joined or been initiated into a secret society, etc, then this process would have to be repeated in “a different fashion” during the reign of the NWO empire of totalitarianism…Again note, even if you are considered “elite” your still exempt from becoming property of the new global system…You must be initiated in-order to becoming a member or part of that system!

If I join the new global system will I still have rights or live freely like before the former, human and modern system of things? No!

You will no longer have any rights and you will loose all privileges and control of your normal way(s) of living and/or are accustomed too…The only people to be considered “elite” during those days, “not so far,” will be the men and woman with arms, (soldiers and troops of the new world/state police,) because the powers of the nations in those days will rest upon the armies and troopers of the new global, totalitarian union and order of a destroyed world.
(dystopia)

So the governments and world leaders will force us to live in this system? No!

The people will not be forced into the “system,” however all civilians will be rounded-up “forcefully” for processing and then they will be prompted to choose, wither they want to live or die…Note: The elderly and babies, yes even the young will be exempt from choosing and/or participating into this new world order…I am deeply sorry for you “children of men,” for I know of what is to occur during and after those days of trials for all the inhabitants of the Land and of the Sea that live in this planet Earth!

Therefore in regards of what I wrote concerning the young and old, they will be cut-off from choosing their fate because it has already been chosen for them, wither they like it or not, because in these detainment centers or prison camps there will not be convalescent homes and assisted living facilities nor nurseries or infant aid to care for them. Only a few minorities that have survived the asteroid impact will be allowed to choose their fate…In other words, there will be an age difference between does who can choose and for those who must be executed!
(“The rest are reserved for the Lord!”)

Also note, that the very schools, universities, temples and churches, yes, even some warehouses and supermarkets and hospitals will be converted into detainment centers and prison camps around the globe, “world wide!”

[color=cyan]Also note, that cages will be set-up for human detainment purposes and processing evaluations, etcetera!!!

Will there be judge(s) or officials who execute orders in the NWO? Yes…

Anyone who is an elite government soldier and police, will have the right and authority to pass and execute judgment on “any” minority or common person at any time wither they, “the person(s)” are initiated into the new system or not…In-other words, the same police will be judge and executioner during those days and this authority will be granted “by my authority” to them, from the Most High and of His Son who lives forever and ever. “Amen!”

Therefore, please do not resist them for you will not win…Again, they will not hesitate to PUT-YOU-DOWN, they will kill you if you fight against them, either verbally of physically because they are the executioners and the army of the Lord, to punish the people during the days of trials here on Earth!

Why is the Lord God going to punish the people for?

”Because of sin” and this generation is by-far the worst in all of human history…This is the only way to resolve the matter, it is to bring evil upon itself, that it may be uprooted and destroyed forever, so that people can live and not sin and die as before!

The system of man is a failure and obsolete…man is not equal or fair with his fellow brother, keeping only a few with power over the recourses and living luxuriously, while the rest of humanity is oppressed and in poverty, this will no-longer be tolerated, for all man was created equal by the Supreme Being, God Almighty!

There is more…

edit on 30-6-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Images!"

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You see things that may come to pass quite clearly my friend. But do you see what comes to stop it?

You know what will start March 2015. But do you know who comes to fight it?

Do you know by what light people shall fall like dominoes? Do you know what curses us to this doom? How we are to prevent it?

We are an ignorant and stupid race. Signing our own fates. Now even I tell man of what needs to be done to prevent this and the timeframe we have to stop it. Very few listen.

I do not fault you for the fear you spread in your posts, as you are playing your part to warn people of what many of us have seen. But you are only being shown the probability of 6, and not that of 7.

You are being used as an instrument of fear. Such is a burden upon a heart wishing to resonate with love. You need to learn of the light my friend. Then you shall see the other side of coming probability. Much that is mud, becomes clear with both sides of the story.

Remember; the truth is seldom found through even both sides of a story, and almost never through one.

You are being shown what is necessary to bring about a resonance of fear that will manifest it as the most likely scenario of probability.

Much the same as; if the mind gets a fright, the physical body jumps. Reality is not all that different.

But if you awaken to light. You will figure out how to make that which frightens you, jump at the thought of your mind.

As it is outside, so shall it be within.

You have no idea how powerful our minds are my friend. If you are seeing the things you speak of, then you know of potential, but it's only the tip of the iceberg.

Have you seen the Western Star? Do you know who comes to fight for us?

The dragon of the ocean. The water-bearer. He who has swallowed the beast, to become more than a man?

Awakening now are the Children. The warriors of light. Warriors of the rainbow.

We fight for this planet.

No new world order will come to pass. I will see this world destroyed before they enslave all man.

The King for this Age has already been chosen.

Although you are right that there is much bloodshed to come. There is light at the end of the tunnel my friend.

The Gardens shall be for those born of light. Those who choose not to resonate within the higher frequencies. Shall cease to exist.

The only thing certain though is; it comes now.

edit on 9-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Secret New World Order and the Former System;

by EstimatedProphet;

Will there be secret societies in the new world system? No..!

In the “new world” their will be no more secrets and/or societies that will be hidden from the people, because the government in those days after the asteroid impact shall reveal and expose their true, “evil nature of totalitarianism” and of whom they “presume” to serve, to the entire public and populations worldwide, in this new, and false, global system(s) of man!!!

Note, that the government is not just one person but a body and/or a group of individuals, whom with the same ideas and rules and accord, they judge for themselves in-how to live in their complex world(s), that they make-up by enforcing the rest of the people through their global societies and institutions…These “governing bodies” are the people who are granted power and authority over other individuals or nations, to control and to suppress them (the common people) in oppression and poverty, and also for these leaders own security purposes, so that these rulers or governments are not overrun or expelled by their own people or population..!

In reality these are the government authorities who are the world leaders and the rulers of the land and they are the kings of thee earth…The people from the beginning did not want God to rule over them because of the great fear and rebellion against Him, therefore the Lord promised them (the people) human-kings to rule over the nations of the world and that these kings and rulers of the land would have full control over the recourses and over all humanity, and of the entire population(s) here on earth…Moreover, the common people have to succumb under the rule of these kings and they have to serve and to slave under these worldly institutions and systems of control, that these rulers make-up, through law(s) of human imaginations, with great bondage and oppression, in-keeping the population in much debt and in-strife with one-another as possible, therefore most of these people live their short lives here on this world miserable..!

1 Samuel 6_But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7_And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8_As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9_Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights."

When the populace multiplies exceedingly, as too consume their own recourses, the rulers of the land would simply find an excuse or make-up a plan through lies and delusions, in-order for making the people too war with each-other, for human reduction and depopulation purposes and to bring balance to their world(s), etcetera..!

Trough all of these meaningless struggles on earth, humanity has only built for themselves a prison of institutions, both in the former and in the new world order…Therefore man has become a slave to debt through their own systems and organizations of meaningless toil and of labor, through this constant suffering and pain that man has brought upon himself for rejecting their own creator, God the Almighty!

The pride of man has brought them low or shall bring them into the deepest pits, and because of their iniquities…It is when the person or individual dies’ that all truth is revealed and becomes the initial process for them, wishing too come-back and too inform thee others (humanity) about this truth, but it would be too late for those souls because they (human beings) did not believe while they lived in the physical body of flesh before they died…Unfortunately Death is the threshold, doorway or realm of the true “awakening” for all mortals that live in the earth and die. When they pass-on from life to death, this is when they finally come to realize that it was all, never real, and the world or system(s) that man has created was false and only an-illusion and nothing more but a systematic institution(s) of bondage, and also, that this is the distinguished-point when thee earth is discovered and recognized to be artificial as-well!!!

There is much more…
edit on 16-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You are no messenger .. You don't even know who you speak with. Fool.

Hows the weather?

Sent something your way especially .. turning the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

F*K YOU AND BURN IN HELL FOREVER!!!

B!TCH..!
edit on 22-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "N-BOLD!"

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
More to come my friend. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
reply to post by BornOfSin

F*K YOU AND BURN IN HELL FOREVER!!!

B!TCH..!
edit on 22-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "N-BOLD!"

A bit melodramatic, don´t you think..?
:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Realm of this Spiritual Sphere also known as the Prison Planet, SHEOL, thee Underworld, Hades or Hell, the core or center of thee Earth, etcetera!!!

Note: That all humans are mortals and most of them “who are not sacrificed during the days of trials” that dwell within the earth shall die and pass-on through these portals or realms of this sphere/planet earth…Again, this is the truth that I am trying to make known to all of you, so that you may understand through these messages of what I am writing here and talking about…Yet, almost all of you will not believe me “but I don’t care” because these are one of the reasons why these portals where created in the first place, because the people will fail to understand the truth and because of the increase of wickedness and mortal-sin, therefore they must wait within these portals tell the “Day, of the Great Judgment(s)!”

OPEN YOUR MIND(S) TO THE TRUTH..!

Judgment must come to the souls of men according to their deeds and to separate those who will be found innocent and ascend into heaven and/or even reincarnate or resurrect in the earth forever, and the separation of those who shall be forever condemned for their evil and wicked acts, that where committed while they lived here on earth..!

Therefore again, the planet also becomes a prison for those who have died…This process is for the souls/spirits of man to be detained and awaiting within the earth, because they did not believe in such things, as-to-what I have written here, and also because they must wait for the Lord and the judgment that all of these souls must have to face, according to “their” deeds, and of what they have done or committed, when or while they lived in the physical body of flesh here on this planet!

But during the days of trials here on earth after the asteroid impact, people will be put to death and executed, (“sacrificed!”)…These are the people that shall reject the new institutional laws and decrees set-up by man during those painful times for all inhabitants of the land and of the sea here on earth…They are sacrificed to their Lord and Savior for preservation and redemption purposes' and to be baptized by the “Holy Spirit!”

Again, the people who are executed during those times at the reign of the “New World Order,” are the “saints and the actual witnesses” of that which I am writing here and also of what is written in the holy bible about these people, “who are actually alive in the world today,” and some shall bear witness and live to see the days of “tribulations” after my death, when it shall be the day that I will be revealed and displayed unto the entire world...!

My mission is to wake as many of you-up to the truth before I go, but when I return I shall bring the "ROCK" of destruction with me and because of this truth I must warn you so that you may-be ready!!!

My body will be hanged and displayed unto the entire world, sort-of like a banner, for this will be the symbolic sign of thee end of the world for all the nations and people to witness that I came here to bring about this message of truth for the restoration of this world and the governments will brace themselves for the worst and too carry-out what I have spoken in regards to the message that I am posting here...

Please read the following:

Jeremiah 50:1_This is the word the Lord spoke through Jeremiah the prophet concerning Babylon and the land of the Babylonians:

2_“Announce and proclaim among the nations, lift up a banner and proclaim it; keep nothing back, but say, ‘Babylon will be captured; Bel will be put to shame, Marduk filled with terror. Her images will be put to shame and her idols filled with terror. 3_A nation from the north will attack her and lay waste her land. No one will live in it; both people and animals will flee away.

4_“In those days, at that time,” declares the Lord, “the people of Israel and the people of Judah together will go in tears to seek the Lord their God.

5_They will ask the way to Zion and turn their faces toward it. They will come and bind themselves to the Lord in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten.

6_“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

Isaiah 62:10_Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.

11_The Lord has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: “Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him and his recompense accompanies him.’

12_They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the Lord; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted.

Isaiah 11:10_In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious. 11_In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean.

12_He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.

These people who will be executed by the government authorities in those days shall be purified and refined like the purest gold from-all their “carnal sins” that shall be removed and atoned for in the blink of an-eye, for their sacrifice and for rejecting the new global system of totalitarianism…Again, these people are also considered “the Gentiles and the 144,000,” of whom it is written about, they will overcome the world through their belief in their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the Son of the Eternal Father God the Almighty, “Amen!”

Blessed are those who know about this truth and even more for those who are beginning to learn about these actual facts, because these truth’s are the beginning of preparation and these words are the “restoration” of all-truth(s) to this world of lies and of human delusion, that these world leaders and rulers have wrought upon all of humanity, through their institutional systems of a false pretense, to deceive the people with their lies and delusions of a false world!

We are spiritual beings that are having a physical human experience only…Everything that makes reality and the things on earth too feel real, are the emotional responses from our physical bodies that are simply interpreted by our mind and soul(s), which are also in reality electrical impulses that are triggered-in, or through our mind(s) and spirit to “feel!”

Note: The feelings and emotions and also the actions and reactions are one in the same…These are the key factors to the reality that you are living-in, that also makes the things within this earth to feel “real,” but its not…But please remember that everything you do and act upon or deed is being recorded by your own spirit, and nothing is hidden from the Lord!!!

The reason for judgment is because humans are born knowing of what is right from wrong and this ability to reason and to distinguish between these to factions, is what shall be held against you or can grant you eternal life, the choices are yours and for you to make your final conclusions, so therefore, please choose wisely, in how you want to live in this artificial sphere called earth, during the reign of the New Global System, after the destruction of the world!!!

There is much more and please note that you are all living in the days of The Son of Man too bring the restoration of all truth to a world of lies…

edit on 23-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Images and Error fix!"

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You don't know anything.

You haven't even translated your Bible correctly.

You live in darkness.

You are evil.

You are sin.

You are cursed, you are damned.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Reply to BornOfSin

You don't know anything.

You haven't even translated your Bible correctly.

You live in darkness.

You are evil.

You are sin.

You are cursed, you are damned.

Listen you French fried fag-it, aren't you the one born in sin?

But like I have quoted before that people are going to fail to listen to the truth that I speak-of and after they die, their souls shall assemble in either sheol/underworld or hell, which is the center of thee earth...

I know, that you know of what I am talking about, but you are a very stubborn and ignorant person and its not my fault that you sold your soul for material sh!t, Mr. Annunaki, 8th dimensional prick..!

You should be more like your leaders and listen to some logical reason to what I'm talking about, but no, you keep on talking shoyt to me and you are defending a stupid system that is going to imprison you for life and even in the latter hereafter in that great torment and burning lake of fire, a.k.a. Hell!

Here's a little song they did for me to you, I hope you like...

Listen carefully to the lyrics, "I'm ready to rock you, prison bus," sounds a little familiar to the crap that I'm posting here, doesn't it?

And they even made a few movies based on my actual character and/or persona with a little sy-fi twist to them, but they are based on the "One" who will either free the enslaved people from a corrupted system and even have powers to eradicate that system, etcetera!!!

Christian Bale from the film "Equilibrium," as the Tetragrammaton/God Cleric!

Keanu Reeves from the film "Matrix," known as Neo/New World Oder..!

So, since you know everything, please tell me what are the meaning of the messages that they are giving in these films and music about this messianic character or messenger, etcetera?

I know that you are smart and wise person and also you know of what I am talking about here, but you are a double minded person who pretends to either not understand and acts stupid to the truth that I speak of, according and/or contrary to your fake-@ss believes and theories from off-of "your" imagination(s)..!

But do you also see how stupid you are, you contradict yourself and you also follow after your own lies and delusions that you make-up from off the tops of your heads...You are no different than the other idiots that lived before you and worshiped material things that have no life in them, yet these acts of material worship are your own obomanations and even death...!

And in the hereafter when you are judged, you will not dare left your finger at me and say that I did not warn you because I did and I am still trying to wake-up the masses from their sleep in this world of illusions tell the day I die and set-free...Not one soul shall dare speak against me during that day..!

And I also know that these false religious communities are constantly trying hard to cover-up the truth that I am speaking of, but I shall make sure that these religious leaders and teachers also get what they deserve for deceiving the people with their lies and delusions of things that they know nothing of nor care because they are in reality the messengers of Satan, adversaries of the Lord!!!
edit on 23-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Error Fix!"

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I didn't read all that.

All I saw was some kid running around in sunglasses thinking he is 'Neo'

Hows the weather in the U.S.A??

Mr One. Why don't you do something about what is being done to your Country by mother nature?

Show me your power!

I'm already showing you what I can do. Your country is being SPANKED!

Impotent Neo! LOL

Planes will keep going down, just as I promised. More fires will burn, just as I promised.

You just sit there and keep talking.
edit on 23-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join