It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ah, fun with numbers...
I'll play...

538 (when the Pontifex assumed full power in Rome) + 1260 = 1798 (when Napoleon took the Pontifex out of political power)

332 (Alexander takes control of Jerusalem) + 2300 (years to “cleans sanctuary”) = 1968 (the year Israel recaptures the “Jewish quarter” including the Temple Mount)

691 (year Dome of the rock completed) + 1335 = 2026
or...
685 (year Dome of the rock started) + 1335 = 2020

Dec 1, 2017 (time the Real ID is to be fully implemented) + 7 = Dec 1, 2024

Sir Issac Newton believed that the world would end around 2060...

So whats this all mean?
Just that I'm bored.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes, that date of Newton's...highly curious in my best Spock voice.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I figured you'd like the 2020 one better.

It does seem like a few of those number all fall pretty close together time wise.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well, I didn't want to be too overt in my own bias. But yes, very close indeed. I was also watching Blade Runner last night. It starts in Nov 2019. And the date of one of the replicants beginning was 2017. They last 4 years... The Eight spoked wheel is also shown in the film when the aircraft lands on top of the building.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I would like to add in the movie eyes wide shut in the party scene there Is a big star of Ishtar..With 8 spokes
edit on 21-7-2013 by DarkNite because: Party

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Yes, exactly. He shows Christmas and that star over and over and OVER again. I think that's why they finally killed him, got not only too close to their ritualistic habits, but the real EOTW date.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
No, the Date TPTB gave us to be their date was wrong.

Wouldn't suprise me at all.

If there is a date, and TPTB know about it, I'm sure they would take steps to prevent us from knowing, or believing it.

Promoting the 2012 thing would do just that. Lots of hype... and then nothing. If people were to discover and start talking about the "real" date after that, nobody will believe it. Simple psychology.

But 2020?!! I don't want to wait that long!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, thank you for giving the 2012 believers something new to look forward to?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly, exactly ... and...

exactly

But fear not mortals, the sky will be lit up like the fourth of july soon enough. Insert favorite emoticon here.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Deirdre

I wouldn't want anyone to lose hope, now would I, even in their longed-for destruction. Again, favorite emoticon.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Learn why the planet Saturn is portrayed in mythology as our original sun where it was fixed in the heavens at Earth’s celestial north and from where it watched over the ancients like the All-seeing Eye of god.

This is where I'm at now but so far I see that the 3 pyramids point to the galactic center..right? And this is off topic but Nostradamus used the wheel of 8 in many of his illustrations.. It really is everywhere. And the number 3 seems significant as you said. I'm going back to the link from page 5 to read some more.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

And 'I fear what happened once will happen again'That was in the video

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Cool, yeah I'm not for certain if those lost illustrations are his, but they do show the same kind of imagery that we should be concerned about.

And so many threes...the three headed Cerberus. Or the Hydra.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I missed that, thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

After you watch the film and perhaps check out the saturndeathcult site, let me know how your thinking goes. Chances are, I haven't explained it well enough.

I didn't want to say anything at first because of the ridicule but my curiosity got the best of me. And you explained it enough to have me glued to this screen. I must say though your opening post was a little hazy IMO the more I read your posts the more sense it makes. And no prob I was just quoting from the video. It stood out.
edit on 21-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Good to hear, I need that type of feedback.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

After a bit more looking into it I now know the ancients must of seen Saturn. They knew of the rings around Saturn before telescopes. Way before telescopes. Coincidence? Did they just guess Saturn had rings? I think not..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I wish I knew exactly, but that's only for God to know. But I think we are going to have a scorching of the earth by fire that will eliminate all the cowards who dug themselves a bunker. I'm talking our rulers. Not many will survive physically, if any. But God will keep those of us who were true to him and breathe life back into us once the Earth recovers. That's the best I can do or understand it at present, which probably isn't enough.
. What will scorch the earth? Saturn? But how

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by evc1shop

Well it was written that way, but the special effects were just too much to do in the movie, so they went with Jupiter instead. That and the shape of the dark square obelisk itself--that was supposed to be another shape, but to my knowledge they never revealed what that original shape was to be due again to budget constraints and just the technology of the time. I do have the book, maybe I should look that up.

I hope people pay attention; it'd be a shame if what he did and died doing it to be just lost on everyone.

STANLEY shouts from his grave:

SATURN / ALIGNMENT!
Maybe there is another reason they didn't use Saturn? As you said he was getting too close? Thinking of this reminds me of the plot of the movie 2010. Hmmm?
edit on 21-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Just realized you mention resident evil. Cool I have a RE thread.(best game ever imo) also LOTR has two references if you didn't notice. The wagon wheel has 8 spokes and the stairway up to the green thing has 8 steps. A little more to add..1973 1+9+7+3=20....keep going my friend

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join