It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OK, but if the galactic center is involved, then we're talking about portals to the great central door basically, (something I experienced in a lucid meditational escape with a friend, and we shared the experience, the same things basically. We went through the stargates, it was like a big slide, tubes and alot of fun really), so the energy that comes would come from Beyond. And that is your friend, my dear.

For example, I wake up more when CME's hit, and have experiences of Family, even HS. And remember.....When a CME is hitting I think setting out the table for Family/Guests is good. Its wonderful energy, doesnt harm anyone.

This universe is like a screen or filmstrip, where shadow from the higher dimension and home is projected, our bodies are a part of that movie, but our souls are inserted in.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

But just remember the bunkers that Russia is building, or the seed vaults, or the DUMBs in america. They don't have to say anything, actions speak louder than words.
reply to post by CircleOfDust

That's what got me tripping in 2012. I was up all night and didn't sleep till after 11:11... I wasn't one of the nibiru fanatics but with all the hype it was hard not to think about something happening. I believe a girl committed suicide. 2012 was probably a distraction and now after that date came and went the majority will dismiss any other date as nonsense. Maybe that was the idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Btw, take a guess what shape the chambers of secrets is:

Didn't catch that one.. Remember the window the boy looks out of in knowing? He looks out and the world is on fire.. Guess what shape it was? You already know..
edit on 24-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
Most of you don't understand the significance of this yet, but eventually you'll be amazed how you'll come back to this post often.

i think you might be amazed at how quickly this goes away..first off if it is the end 7 years from now..good thank the deity of your choice, this place is fawked and only gonna get worse ...but not gonna happen, what would you do about it anyway
cheers
edit on 24-7-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I want to believe that, but I just don't think I can right now. It's like the folks that think we're going to ascend to a higher dimension. No, there's only one dimension, and you're not going to ascend. You're going to die. Introducing this ascension business just makes the masses welcome their deaths without the least bit of resistance.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Oh I'd have a story for you believe me. We should learn from this though, not to get all excited from the hype, but look at things as objectively as we can, and prepare. Spiritually of course the most and helping others to get their shtuff together. Easier said than done I know, we are human, but we gotsta try.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yeah I remember that...I couldn't find a good shot on the web so I went with the time capsule picture. I know I shouldn't be amazed any more at this point, but I always am everytime I revisit something from even my early childhood, like RE, and see how this stuff was there all along. At least you're smart enough to see the clues now, kind of like that Nines movie.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

Awesome post

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You should seriously check out R.E.M's its the end of the world lyrics.. Maybe you will see something.. Something is there.. Seriously though but i cant understand it..Report back please lol

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNite

You should seriously check out R.E.M's its the end of the world lyrics.. Maybe you will see something.. Something is there.. Seriously though but i cant understand it..Report back please lol
i just looked at em..Fire in the wire will start the seven games? That does seem like a message but I don't know.. Maybe the solar kill shot that Ed Dames predicted..?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's the same mental conditioning as movies. Trying to make us feel fine about the state of the world being destroyed. Or getting into our heads that we will in fact die young with Kesha's song.

Interesting little lyric too was ICP It's all over. They say the sun is actually closer than it's ever got. I don't think that was unintentional.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust

It's the same mental conditioning as movies. Trying to make us feel fine about the state of the world being destroyed. Or getting into our heads that we will in fact die young with Kesha's song.

Interesting little lyric too was ICP It's all over. They say the sun is actually closer than it's ever got. I don't think that was unintentional.
yes I think I read somewhere that she said she was forced to sing the lyrics. She admitted saying she was forced but then retracted that statement. But that particular REM song I thought was just going above and beyond trying to tell us something.. Maybe not..nobody knows but that group I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteNite

Thanks and thanks for the wall post. I tried posting on your profile, but I don't think you started one.

Just was watching the Dirty Dozen (as in 12 of course) and even way back then they had the 8 spoked wheel. And then was watching Interview with a vampire, that part where they burn when the sun comes, another wheel.

I think in the next year things will be going so far to hell that things won't be able to be denied anymore.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is everything I've been shown as the truth about this world, and not just on that one occasion. There is nothing in this movie that causes fear. Pain and fear are 2 different things, for there are many things in this universe that I consider a violation of free will, the most ugly extremist programming, and violence and that this should have been stopped with everyone healed a long long time ago. Causing so much pain to others is despicable and unbelivably wrong.

But this isn't real to begin with. There are teams, I don't know exactly what to call them, maybe technicians even, that are working for the Creator(s)/Designers and Goodness, in this school. You don't need to give them permission. They do their job and in fact, without the various levels of help, no one would ever agree to come in for any lesson, for they would not be able to get out. Yet we're going to. Wake up out of this dreamlab, when we are of the right frequency.

Having faith in Goodness is something that doesn't just bring comfort, in trials, but if you're psi and a seeker, brings Guidance and Direction, inner memories, etc. Not really talking about God in a religious fashion. But true Source.

If and when Light does come in, its not something I would ever fear. The things that get me mad aren't cosmic events (unless a comet comes in or something in which case faith in Goodness would really be needed, even exiting the play should be with hope and growth and love, not harming others dog eat dog style). The things that get me mad are what the mismanagers "elite" are doing here. They who have lived off of others all their lives and abused so many, stolen their hopes, dreams, happines, and there they are, using underwater nukes, possibly activating huge methane deposits, attempting to kill everyone or thin the herd, to have life and death over other souls. There they are radiating everything, causing children agonizing deaths and nature, dolphins and whales, and destroying the Ocean.

I want them blue beamed up and dumped into a cosmic medical unit immediately, they're criminally insane and their free will has no authority or right to dominate anyone. Nor should anyone have to FIGHT or lower their frequency to get rid of them. Nor should anyone have to be courageous and martyr themselves to get rid of them. They need to deal with own pitiful reduced consciousness bellybuttons and bully themselves.

I don't think anything Good is going to harm people, what is harming people is TPTB. and they need to be stopped. Notwithstanding that if enough people really woke up on the side of both freedom and equality adn wanted a better world not the ideals they express all over the internet and their poor bashing, but a world where everyone has farms, aquaponics, and no one is forced into slavery for others, but only to volunteer for projects they wish to participate in....Then they could fire them and simply refuse in the vast majority numbers, to ever obey or participate or go willingly with these criminals.

Then they could pool their compassion as well and pray/meditate for the PTB to recover their sanity and work with everyone to equalize and heal this planet in freedom. Then, they could start to be grown ups excerting and flowing their energies, personalities and intellects to meet up with all these so called leaders in groups and really discuss what they're doing and their/people's plans regarding socieities and earth, until everyone gets together on the same Good page(s). Not necessarily identical pages region by region, but far better pages than what is being shoved down our throats.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wish I could use the real word I want to here at the beginning, but Ill just say

BLANK YEAH!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What on Earth are you talking about? We're talking about 3 points: Earth, Sun, Galactic Center

Doesn't happen. Not in 2012. Not in 2020. Close though, twice each year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How could you possibly know? You can't even predict a lunar eclipse a year out. Not without using mayan methods.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Maya might have been able to predict lunar eclipses (there's some debate about that) but there's no indication that they could predict Solar eclipses. Solar eclipses were predicted by Chinese and western astronomers before the Maya were known exist.

There will never be an "alignment" with the Sun, Earth, and the center of the Galaxy because the center of the Galaxy does not lie on the ecliptic.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The Maya might have been able to predict lunar eclipses (there's some debate about that) but there's no indication that they could predict Solar eclipses. Solar eclipses were predicted by Chinese and western astronomers before the Maya were known exist.

There will never be an "alignment" with the Sun, Earth, and the center of the Galaxy because the center of the Galaxy does not lie on the ecliptic.

Of course they could.

Wait I'm trying to understand you, you're saying that there's not an ecliptic of the galaxy?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wait I'm trying to understand you, you're saying that there's not an ecliptic of the galaxy?
Maybe you should try understanding what the ecliptic is. That might help.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join