It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Risk is always been my favorite games. Enjoy the computer version, but you can't program completely random in a computer and it still ticks me off when the computer keeps beating my sixes with one of his, even though he has only one die!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
reply to post by Unity_99

Some more good reading too:

saturndeathcult.com...

I've been posting on them being saturnists for a very long time. Just also that the biggest fish in the petri dish universe is still bacteria size compared the Goodness and Love outside this workshop universe.

Also, those bigger fish in the petri dish, have cut off their phone line home to the Goodness outside, so they're really confused, and tend to believe their own creations, ideas, realms, the made up paper contracts and laws they keep running around and trying to get the other kindergarden kiddies in the petri dish to agree to. Its all distortion and insanity.

To have your phone line work you have to become like the mind you left.

In any case. The whole thing is interactive, so that upgrade and good things, such as equality, and healing, and happiness can occur when people wake up.

And in the end, there is also a limit to how much misery and slavery is allowed, so I believe what is about to happen is their card is going to be called and everyone gets the free ticket out of here healed.

I'll happily keep this thought in the forefront every day of my life, but sun exploding or 2020 isn't really a part of this, more like, people are equalized and learning in safety and abundance, with understanding of everyone finally and love and gratitude, forgiveness and being forgiven. And the leader who were roped into false thoughts will serve on bended knee like good grown ups do with kids, instead enslaving, with tears running their faces.

And nothing else.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

That's absolutely amazing. I'll have to think more about it. I've had a differing view for a long time on what's to be their fate. Thanks for taking the time to share this.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I sent you a U2U.
And...
Perhaps this is the answer to the question that seems to be on everyone's lips - "What is the eye in the pyramid?".

Thanks for embedding that for me. A picture is definitely worth a million of my words anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Here's something: The James Bond "gun barrel" openings for each film. Not only are there eight circles dancing across the screen revealing the names of the producers, there also appear to be eight grooves inside the gun barrel design as well. Thought you might want to check it out for fun.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One more:

The floor of the "Red Room" From Twin Peaks resembles the astrological sign for Aquarius, constellation for the grand Conjunction in December 2020. Notice the statue of Venus as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Age of Aquarius and cycles is what this is all about. There are mild cycles and not so mild cycles. Earth has even been scrubbed of all evidence, ie, ice ball earth with miles high glaciers scrubbing across all surfaces. Does anyone know which one it is, a gentle like a lamb, roaring like a lion?

What I really think is its up to us to give. The more you give to others, the more the Love and Upgrade happens. But I don't only think it depends on how well very programmed people can do this, for they have it so tied up that in order to help truly you end up martyring yourself. The hero's die young, and if you live long you become evil, if not in this lifetime, well they can do Groundhog Day the movie to you, not till you get better, but you gradually get more programmed, heavier, lose more psi....When does it end, when Family calls the cards. For the school never belonged to them to begin with and all souls are Family.

So, I reluctantly write that part about giving and you receive, because its not just that. There is a healing and helping all anyway, and that is always my default without any program slipping in.

But we don't need to run with an entrenched hard cycle, should instead seek within and ask your own soul at night, and Source, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in reality and truth (I like God without earthly codes) questions. Seek the answers, and report for duty. What can I do? That way, this isn't going to be an issue, because you get on path.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Here's something from left field I noticed this evening while working on a user login picture for my computer based on the Kepler grand conjunction diagram I found online this evening.

First, here's what I came up with:

It's not quite finished, but that's beside the point.

I started with an image I found online and began to edit it to suit my fancy. During the redesign I rotated the image so Aquarius was at the top. Aquarius being the constellation for the December 2020 grand conjunction. This last week or so I had been looking around online for some kind of a triangle in a circle seal/logo/emblem/insignia to use. I had been tooling around with this idea all week, and it's strange I should happen upon this particular zodiac diagram and this thread. Anyway, I noticed that the remaining two triangle points fell in Gemini and Libra.

"So what?", one might say.

Well, I was immediately struck by the fact that the three astrological sigbs in this triad could be used together to make a reasonable fascimile of the 'Eye of Horus" symbol:

My crudely conceived cut and paste job:

This, combined with my earlier "Eye In The Pyramid" post in the thread, well... I just thought this might mean something.
So... there you go.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think I'm going to end up owing more you to you! Thanks my friend. This is truly outstanding.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think I follow you, but you do have some curious use of words that I've never heard before. Others might mistake this for New Age or some type of cult.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Forgot to mention in my opening post.

1+9+7+3 = 20

9/11

9+11=20

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Wish I could watch more of your vid.. My streaming pass ran out at 38:00. I'm starting to understand the significance of the wheel and Saturn. (8 spoked wheel-Saturn) I got far enough to know the wheel is not a representation of just one thing or just one body but 3. I have a feeling there is alot more to know and now I am diving in. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Looking a little more into it myself (just by googling 2020)I understand there is a grand junction in that year and I think it has to do with Jupiter Saturn and Another body? 1+1+1=3 maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm too far into this to turn back.
edit on 21-7-2013 by DarkNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well thank god.
I was feeling directionless and without a purpose.
Now I have something to look forward too.

I have seven years to execute a plan.

Let's just check the old rolodex here.
No, no, no, hmm...cold fusion, nope too expensive...cyborg...no. I hated robocop, whoa...here it is.
Scenario 23.
Yep, that'll do.
Seven year development of an underground survival colony.

I gotta go to home depot.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just a little to add didn't Saturn 'battle' with a planet in the past and that planet now lay in thousands of pieces. (The asteroid belt)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Awesome, I hope youre able to finish watching the video. The last half is the best.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Eventually the Alien Sky video goes on to explain that the wheel / eye was representative of Saturn, Mars and Venus. while that may be true at one time, I'm not totally convinced that's where the significance of us lay today. Pluto? now there's an interesting idea. Is this why they really declassified its status as a planet?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

a lot of times the reason we express things is because we do have some doubt, and we honestly do want others to convince us. So I think you really do want to believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I actually believe that as well. A destroyed planet during the Gods' war in the skies. Asteroid belt and then Saturn's belt of war.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

At first I said Jupiter Saturn and Pluto but I edited and replaced Pluto with just 'another body' What exactly is going to happen? Have I missed something?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I wish I knew exactly, but that's only for God to know. But I think we are going to have a scorching of the earth by fire that will eliminate all the cowards who dug themselves a bunker. I'm talking our rulers. Not many will survive physically, if any. But God will keep those of us who were true to him and breathe life back into us once the Earth recovers. That's the best I can do or understand it at present, which probably isn't enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join