It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Curiosity Photographed CD Shape Shiny Object On Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

In the latest set of images from the Red Planet brought to us by NASA’s Curiosity rover, we see a shiny disk shaped object on the surface of the red planet, this object without a doubt cannot be confused for “imagination at work”, pixelation and dust.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

It is interesting..as far as I know there are no reflective rocks on Mars..and it does have a hole in the center..hmmmm..alot of these images are just ordinary topography,but THIS one is very interesting..most people don't realize that NASA is leaving these photos in plain sight because they think no one would take the time to go through all of those images..and most wouldn't..they'd rather just be ignorant and automatically say "fake"..ignorance IS NOT bliss,people..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

i thinks it's already been posted and maybe it's a sand dollar
,but could be wrong

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Could it be possible that this was a piece of the lander when it separated from the parachute? Parts went everywhere and there is no way to tell where they all went.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Could it be possible that this was a piece of the lander when it separated from the parachute? Parts went everywhere and there is no way to tell where they all went.

I don't see rover tracks in the images.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And what do you think this is ?
Some aliens scout group camping on mars (a dusty dead planet... what a cool place to camp at !) that forgot their music cd ?

Have you even considered it could simply be part of previous expedition devices such land rover ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
And what do you think this is ?
Some aliens scout group camping on mars (a dusty dead planet... what a cool place to camp at !) that forgot their music cd ?

Have you even considered it could simply be part of previous expedition devices such land rover ?

But rover Curiosity is exploring unexplored area on mars !
edit on 25-6-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Heres a video of the "cd"

Looks like a cd, but really it could be something that just looks like what we call a CD. Who knows, maybe something else fell off the rover.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It looks a bit small for a CD , more like a mini disk .

Although it is probably just geology .

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Or photoshopology.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
reply to post by gortex

Or photoshopology.

Here is NASA image : mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To me it just looks white with some sand scattered over it. Resembling a reflection.

Quite similar to this one.

reply to post by Hushabye

edit on 25-6-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What does this have to do with ancient and lost civilizations.

It belongs in space exploration forum,

Mods?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
To me it just looks white with some sand scattered over it. Resembling a reflection.

Perhaps gypsum as seen here , we know the location of Curiosity rover was once wet so a good environment for the production of gypsum

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman

Originally posted by buster2010

I don't see rover tracks in the images.

It came apart while it was in the air so you wouldn't see any tracks.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Perhaps a mini disc with messages from citizens of earth for any possible aliens?
Possibly popped out of Curiosity by accident or malfunction?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To me it looks like a shiny disk, however, the hole in the middle to me it looks like a rock that casts a shape thus forming the image of a hole. you can see a similar rock to the right of the disk.

However, it does look artificial, more like a saw disk than a CD. I doubt it is part of any rover or previous exploratory robot but could be part of a satellite, I don't know, all I know is that thing is not natural..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is clearly music for the Mars hamster

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
reply to post by gortex

Or photoshopology.

Here is NASA image : mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

pwned much?

(sorry but had to)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

In the latest set of images from the Red Planet brought to us by NASA’s Curiosity rover, we see a shiny disk shaped object on the surface of the red planet, this object without a doubt cannot be confused for “imagination at work”, pixelation and dust.

It is interesting..as far as I know there are no reflective rocks on Mars..and it does have a hole in the center..hmmmm..alot of these images are just ordinary topography,but THIS one is very interesting..

There's still a lot of imagination at work here. Without the dust on it forming a roughly radial pattern, I doubt that many people would be led to think it looked much like a CD, or had a "hole" in the middle. In my opinion, people are still being a bit overly creative with a shiny rock.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's not a CD because that black spot in the middle is a shadow of the dirt on the white thing. A hundred years ago you wouldn't even know what a CD was so that argument really shows your age.

So, if this were Santa Monica I'd say that thing was a sand dollar and this photo happened on the beach.

Makes me think, are they filming fake video from a fake Mars underwater, and they missed the sand dollar? Is NASA faking this along the lines of the moon landing fakery with the fake T-lines and the fake bouncing with wires?

It could be space junk from the rover. Those surrounding rocks are volcanic, the pellets are meteorite-like. The shiny disk, well at least it isn't a big black monolith.

It looks to me like something ceramic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join