It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

oh, someone who wishes to know yet refuse to believe.

With all due respect sir, I can only show the door, you have to turn the handle and open it.

What is the handle? I do not know, since I know nothing of what are your preferences, and I gave up enforcing my view and will on others.

What is past the door? I know what is past mine since I opened mine, but you must open yours to know whats past your door, I cannot open it for you.

However, to make the handle a little bit clearer for you to see, search for "Blood"
edit on 13-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

With all due respect sir, I can only show the door, you have to turn the handle and open it.

What is the handle? I do not know, since I know nothing of what are your preferences, and I gave up enforcing my view and will on others.

What is past the door? I know what is past mine since I opened mine, but you must open yours to know whats past your door, I cannot open it for you.

However, to make the handle a little bit clearer for you to see, search for "Blood"

Well them's sure some right pretty words but how about you answer the question.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Carnicom Institute seems to keep their eye on what's in that stuff.

Clifford Carnicom is where you think the truth lies?

Here you go a nice little read on Mr. Carnicom....

metabunk.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What do you hope to gain, sir?

Interesting read sir, an institute that keeps a close eye on what is in Chemtrails. Carnicom Institute seems to keep their eye on what's in that stuff.

As 'seabhac-rua' mentioned above, could you please point out the link or links that discuss the direct analysis of contrails/chemtrails?

You provided a list of a few hundred links, and I clicked on about a half dozen that sounded relevant, but none of those I clicked on were the links in which a measurement of elements in 'chemtrails' were discussed. Most were about heavy metals, biological pathogens, and other pollutants found in the air and soil -- nothing about the analysis of a jet's trail.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You appear to be confusing what is supposed to be a physical operation to put something nefarious into the environment with some sort of faith based religious belief system.

Chemtrails are not subject to faith, or belief, in the word of 'The Man'. Chemtrails, if they were real, would be measurable and demonstrable. That they are not, and the ability to do so is quite beyond you so you rely on pseudo-mystical babble for your responses illuminates the chasm of nothingness that is Chemtrail theory with a great big bright light. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

But what about results?

Morgellons syndrome is a result.

Of what?

It's for me to know and you to find out.

But with all due respect, why go through the effort to say something that is non-existant to you while people die around you?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Why do you do this? I know you believe that chemtrails are non-existant, but why go through so much effort to convince, less enforce, your view point of what chemtrails are?

Why go through so much effort when that effort can be used for something else?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So we should just ignore people claiming that what is the job of some people on the board, and what some of us have done in the past for work, is being used to supposedly kill or sicken people? Just let people say whatever they want, and ignore it?

There was a study done by several hospitals about Morgellons, and none of them were able to confirm or prove that it's a real illness, or that the symptoms reported were real.
edit on 7/13/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes, what about the results?

The results that every single chemtrail video or claim that I have seen is based on blatant lies or false assumptions? That was pretty convincing. Like the claim you used yourself about contrails dissipating quickly. People with your belief can't even SEE why things like that are like proclaiming "I don't know anything about this, so I choose to believe".

Or is it the results that whenever a site like contrailscience is referenced as a counterpoint to some chemtrail claim it is roundly denounced without the factual Information that is provided EVER being challenged? clearly that demonstrates an agenda to push belief over knowledge.

Or the result that, lacking anything at all real or feasible, you fall back on non existant fantasies like orgone energy and Morgellons? You can pretend to be enlightened and knowing as much as you like, but it doesn't work. Ignorance is obvious when it meets with knowledge and experience and no amount of bluff can disguise it.

The alternative is that you aren't even close to being as ignorant as you make out and you are knowingly promoting a hoax because it entertains you. I choose not to believe that at this stage because I like to believe that fellow ATS members, even if misguided, at least have integrity. Without that you have nothing.

PS. It's things like claiming people are dying of chemtrails around me that makes you look particularly bad. Some things are kind of transparent, you know?
edit on 13-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Morgellons? It has no clear symptoms and is self-diagnosed 100% of the time. That smacks of psychosomatic disease. And studies done by medical experts has found nothing but people who think they are sick and who collect bits of lint, scabs, and skin off themselves, some actually harming themselves to do so.

As to why I debunk, stupidity and ignorance makes me a bit angry, but stupidity is a choice.

Seeing people trying to pass off ignorance as somehow privileged esoteric information makes me laugh.

And seeing decades of science study, using good technique and peer review being thrown away by people in favor of Carnicom as a source of science is like going to a plumber for heart surgery.

Added mere seconds after posting: You have got to love/hate targeted ads. I used the word "plumber", and at the top of my page is a $ off offer for Mr. Rooter. The NSA has nothing on the people who figured out how to do that in real time. Perhaps they should look there for their software next time.
edit on 13-7-2013 by stars15k because: just 'cause.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

reply to post by stars15k

reply to post by Zaphod58

Then, how about this scenario; Your in a castle and the enemy is at your doorstep, all around your perimeter, under the ground, and above you in the air. There are spies around you, attempting to exploit your every weakness.

What do you do?

Curl up and say everything is fine? Or fight?

I choose to fight, kid, in the most sublest of ways and I never knew that I need a kid's permission to fight this war.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Except in this case you're fighting against clouds not an enemy. You want to convince people, gather a group, lease a plane and take samples. It's a lot chapter than making a YouTube movie and lying to people. You show a scientifically collected sample that is analyzed and shows something and I'll be one of the first to say I was wrong. But it can't be from a back yard or ground. There are too many other sources down here.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

reply to post by stars15k

Then, how about this scenario; Your in a castle and the enemy is at your doorstep, all around your perimeter, under the ground, and above you in the air. There are spies around you, attempting to exploit your every weakness.

What do you do?

Curl up and say everything is fine? Or fight?

I choose to fight, kid, in the most sublest of ways and I never knew that I need a kid's permission to fight this war.

Don Quixote thought he was fighting an enemy (giants) also -- but it turns out that he was only tilting at windmills, which he only imagined to be giants.

edit on 7/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Then why are you here?

Because to me, your fighting for someone.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't operate on the science that was hammered into you, kid.

I operate on the science that landed a revolutionary man in jail.

I use his work to do the work needed. A skeptic child would have no place in such an arena.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Why do you do this? I know you believe that chemtrails are non-existant, but why go through so much effort to convince, less enforce, your view point of what chemtrails are?

Chemtrails not existing is not my viewpoint, it is scientifically based fact.

The reason I go through this trouble is to deny ignorance and help those afraid of what essentially are clouds understand there is nothing to fear from those white lines in the sky.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Arrogant much? Typical though, that you have to resort to that. So you prefer the "science" of the church huh? Disagree and you are silenced.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

What do you do?

See a shrink, sweetcheeks?

edit on 14-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That's a pretty hoaky commercial, with very hoaky music.. I'm hoping this isn't an excuse to make Chemtrail believers look completely insane... It kind of looks like it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The time for talk is over, those think it's not, are fooling themselves.

The time for action is now, like it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join