It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Ok. I will just start my post by saying i completely do NOT believe in chemtrails and so on - i think it's all bogus and people are overly sensitive to conspiracy theories.

However, having said that - the "brown goo giving flu symptoms almost immediately". That's... really messed up. Simply because, I think i *may* have had that happen.

Quick Story :

About 7 years ago, a mate from Canada came to stay with me in the UK for a week as he passed through to Italy. I hadn't seen him in years so was quite keen to take him up to London, show him around, spend a few days hanging out, etc. Well, the day after he arrived we walked to the train station, about a 2 mile walk.

As we walked past a nearby sewage treatment plant, this nasty brown goop fell out of the sky onto my arm.I thought, WTF?? We looked up and i had passed near a street lamp so i assumed it was from that, maybe bird poo, etc. Anyhow, about 3 hours later i started to feel a bit odd, like i was getting a typical runny nose, rough throat, etc - the onset of a cold. And this was summer.

As we got back home i was dead on my feet and for the next 3 days I was bed ridden with the flu - proper flu. Easy test : if someone put £100 on the floor at my feet - i couldn't be bothered to pick it up.

Anyhow, the point is, i was always perplexed by that brown s**t that fell on my arm to this day. And just reading this post about the brown goo - it's made me think.

I'm not saying I'm a convert or a believer, all I'm saying is I find it a fascinating "coincidence". Nevertheless, I had never come down with an illness (cold/flu) so fast as I did from that brown goo.

EDIT : I should add that, there's probably many plausible explanations : i may already have had the flu in me and the incubation time just coincided with the brown goo, which could have been rusty water/junk from the street lamp, or bird poo from a bird eating crap from the sewage plant, etc.
edit on 28-6-2013 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I was thinking the brown goo might be human waste that leaked from an aircraft. Loaded with bacteria. That might explain the localized nastiness. What made me comment on it was the fact that some dumbass thought that since it happened once, it must be chemtrails. As if there wasn't enough problems with identifying the term "chemtrail" already.

I just picture Cleveland saying "that's naaaasty"

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Heck -- I'm not sure a plane could possibly carry all of the chemicals needed to spray for miles and miles, if those trails were actually all sprayed chemicals.

Another snag in the theory....a single cloud has 550 tons of water in it, which would be the combined payload of seven of those Evergreen "Chemtrail spray planes." But since they only have one in operation, it would take their one and 42 regular tankers.

And a trail is around 200 miles, horizon to horizon, I think. Only one cup of coffee so far and I can't even find it in my notes. Time to brew another. I really think that "chemtrail" believers, with all the pictures and videos describing 'trails as thin white lines that spread out don't understand how very large that white line actually would be.

It's kind of like those that believe they are spraying "nano-" whatever which wouldn't need tankers because the nano-whatevers are so small.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Didn't get excepted in your youth and now you hermit away in a stinky call centre type of building laughing about how smart you all are.

No, I actually spend my surfing time either in my library or my screen room. Both comfortable, clean, and nice smelling. And when I laugh, it's because of something I read that is sadly wrong and funny, not because I can explain why something I read is wrong.

Back to the topic at hand...I could list all the posts made by you equating geo-engineering and "chemtrails", and all the posts where you failed to answer questions. I choose to do neither, because that would be picking on you, and therefore against TOS. I also chose to not list the number of times you called someone who doesn't agree with you a troll, shill, agent, or made similar derogatory claims. Even the many time you pointed that insult at me personally.

Suffice it to say you have been asked why you equate the two topics, geo-engineering and "chemtrails", several times. I suggest you just answer the question. You have not answered it before.

I just looked. Why spend the time? I wanted to be sure, and the dryer is still on though the washer has stopped, so I have the free time right now. In my library, because the screen room is getting sun full on and it's hard to see the screen. That and the squirrels are in the mulberry tree so the dogs would go nuts.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What a hole you guys have dug for yourselves.

Are you sure your in the position to say someone has dug a hole for themselves?

Like school yard bullies.

Somewhat like this?

*Sigh* if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Interesting....

Didn't get excepted in your youth and now you hermit away in a stinky call centre type of building laughing about how smart you all are.

And that bothers you doesn't it?

Sad sad sad.

That is exactly my thoughts on this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Brown goo from the sky is often bird crap from nesting waterfowl - and yes, it is foul!! The birds will sit on nests for long periods of time, then "let rip" when they are some distance away.

Eg see this document

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Originally posted by waynos

So can you explain why geoengineering means chemtrails? Because the last half dozen times you were asked you skulked off the board in silence, as liars and bull#ters tend to do.

Please show us the last half dozen times I were asked to explain why geoengineering means chemtrails and skulked off the board in silence, as liars and bull#ters tend to do as you say.

Apparently Chemtrails are not Geoengineering:

Chemtrails (Chemical lingering contrails, generally expelled from jets) are not geoengineering because geoengineering refers to a program whose claimed efforts are ” to stop or slow down global warming“, something that does not exist. The definition of geoengineering is always advertised with the efforts to mitigate or stop a false condition known as global warming. We have already proven that global warming does not exist, so much so that governments of the world are now referring to it as Climate Change.You must look back into our now so distant past and realize, the general public refused to believe that Global warming exists, and it soon became the Global Warming Hoax across the world.If we are to understand the difference between chemtrails and geoengineering, we must first look at the facts surrounding the two, and when you finally educate yourselves, you will not confuse the two again.

Care to comment??

What a hole you guys have dug for yourselves. Like school yard bullies. The pay must be crap but you obviously don't know much else. D

I bet you have as much evidence to support that allegation as you have evidence to support he existence of chemtrails in the first place - which is to say you've made it up.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, I don't care to point out posts addressed TO YOU that have been made over several months, those tnreads are gone, I dont have the spare time needed to play your fishing game.

Maybe, however you could just answer the point that was asked in this thread instead of it being just yet another exercise in avoidance tactics?

Can you, or will there just be excuses?
edit on 29-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Can you, or will there just be excuses?

I will go with excuses...

I have a feeling that there will be a new thread on two discussed videos from one Mr. Murphy in our future...
edit on 29-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Very nice video. Pictures are always totally worth the trouble. Also liked the polite, understated invitiation to learn more.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It great and all to tell it to people, but I question, what are you going to do about it, sir?

What I did about it on my end, build a chembuster, and every chemtrail doesn't last longer than 2 minutes. Basic science behind it? It stops it's chemical reactions.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Basic science behind it? It stops it's chemical reactions.

What basic science is behind it as you say?

What chemicals are in a chemtrail that are reacting?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

In Orgone science, an esoteric science that many men were killed for by learning it, is basically Cloud Engineering in one area of it's studies. Everything operates in electrons is what it teaches. If there are few electrons in an area, most of the protons will be neutrons.

But everything operates on a life force. If something is near void of a life force, it becomes what is known as DOR (Deadly Orgone Radiation, most of Cancer is this way.)

A chemtrail is loaded with DOR, so what does a Chembuster do? Just one thing to a sky near void of life, it gives it life. This is why anything death-related, will die, thus halting chemical reactions.

It has also been found that some chemtrails contain red blood cells, aluminum, mycoplasma, viruses and other unknown biological components, including mitochondria, a series of cells that are near impervious to various elements.

Any more questions?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

It has also been found that some chemtrails contain red blood cells, aluminum, mycoplasma, viruses and other unknown biological components, including mitochondria, a series of cells that are near impervious to various elements.

Any more questions?

Can you demonstrate how these elements have been found in chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A chemtrail is loaded with DOR, so what does a Chembuster do? Just one thing to a sky near void of life, it gives it life. This is why anything death-related, will die, thus halting chemical reactions.

First can you actually show me proof chemtrails exist?

Any chance of posting a link to where you saw that information?

Any more questions?

Let's just start with the two above then we can go from there...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm not the first one you have questioned my knowledge, nor am I the last. But I do question your agenda, on what do you hope to gain from such questioning, less hope to expose.

To answer some of your questions sir, some light reading would do.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We want evidence that no chemtrail believer has ever been able to provide. And neither does your link.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

What do you hope to gain, sir?

Interesting read sir, an institute that keeps a close eye on what is in Chemtrails. Carnicom Institute seems to keep their eye on what's in that stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And how can you prove what you say is true if you shoot me for saying, less, providing a link for those who wish to read?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by seabhac-rua

What do you hope to gain, sir?

Interesting read sir, an institute that keeps a close eye on what is in Chemtrails. Carnicom Institute seems to keep their eye on what's in that stuff.

Thanks for the link.

Any chance you can direct me to the articles that show what is actually in the chemtrails and how the writers of these articles ascertain these results? I do not have time to read through all of the material, and there is a lot.

What I hope to gain is a better understanding of the chemtrail theories. If you were to read through my post history you would find that I am not a believer in chemtrails, as I have never seen any satisfactory evidence to support their existence. However I do read through articles and links provided by chemtrail advocates to the best of my abilities, time being my main constraint.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join