It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Discovered In Apollo 17 Photo With Camera Aimed Directly At It??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please forgive me if this has been posted before folks, I did a search and this seemed to come up with today's date attached to it. MOD's Please move if you feel the need......

You thought you knew what UFOs look like since you have seen so much TV shows and movies with aliens and ships. This UFO is unlike any seen before either in real life or in a movie. This photo is an actual Apollo 17 photo from the last moon mission.

There are several intriguing things about this photo that you should keep in mind while considering the possibilities that such a ship can exist.

First off, notice that the Apollo astronauts themselves noticed the UFO. How do we know that? Because of the angle of the camera in the photo. It is aimed directly at the hovering UFO. Somewhere in a secret vault at NASA, there is a film recording of this UFO moving and watch the Apollo astronauts.

Secondly, what if technology evolved past the existence of their creators? This makes a lot of sense since our technology is created around our imagination and how it may be useful to humans, but what if it was 50,000,000 years in the future and some of our machines existed without us…what would these living machines look like? Maybe something like what we see here in this moon photo. A craft or living machine created from the imagination of another machine.

Thirdly, Apollo 17 was not scheduled to be the last mission. There were three other missions slated to happen, but were scrapped by NASA. Apollo 18, 19 and 20 were either Top Secret covert missions or never happened.

Why did they scrap them? Because they saw the film or photos of this biomechanical alien or craft and assumed the moon was populated by its species. This alien species which controlled the moon probably saw this human species as an intruder that may need being dealt with soon.

Found at this link....
www.secretsofthefed.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Looks like NASA's 'ray gun' fried the bad guys

Strange looking honeycomb, jelly looking shape

PDUK

link   
It could just be an image artifact, or any of the logical explanations like that. The camera facing the "object" could very well be a coincidence too...

Do you know the exact image number?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

link   

It looks to me like a spot on the print.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Could be any kind of image artifact you care to name, but you know what it reminds me of? I think it looks kind of like an ultrasound image, like the ones pregnant women get to monitor the condition, growth rate, and so on, of thier unborn offspring.

Interesting, but probably not a UFO. For a start, unless we were sure that this is an image of something real (which I personally am not) we cannot confirm that there is an object, and if there is no object, then it cannot be flying. It IS unidentified though. From three letters to one in less time than it takes to roll a cigarette. Thats not bad going for a monday evening after a day at work and a weekend on the booze !

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Secondly, what if technology evolved past the existence of their creators? This makes a lot of sense since our technology is created around our imagination and how it may be useful to humans, but what if it was 50,000,000 years in the future

This is what happens when we all are gone the transformers take over

It is a bit wired the image tho. Cant even guess to what it maybe.

S+f
edit on 24-6-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They must have blown up the alien hive
Seriously, I have no idea what it is.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I thought it looked like Master Yoda after he developed a case of 'space leprosy'.

Without the closeup, I thought it might be Earthrise on the moon.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I keep staring at the image, but never seen anything like it before on other supposed UFO photo sightings....

Would be good if someone could zoom in a bit more and get some kind of depth to the object in question...

I am a bit of a technophobe, but has anybody have a solution to the zooming in idea??

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
It could just be an image artifact, or any of the logical explanations like that. The camera facing the "object" could very well be a coincidence too...

Do you know the exact image number?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

It's image number AS17-136-20863:

history.nasa.gov...

It looks like some sort of spot on the print or on the negative (or part of the original film emulsion).

There are similar spots on other pictures taken at about the same time (near the same part of the film roll):

history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...

..and a little bit on this one:

history.nasa.gov...

edit on 6/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Space Leprosy?

Is that just leprosy in space, or is it caused by a different illness altogether?

edit on 24-6-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added emoticon for clarification

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thanks, and bookmarked

Definitely looks like smudges on the film. Other images have them too and they aren't consistent at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thanks, and bookmarked

I'm not sure exactly what you bookmarked, but here is a great resource for Apollo images and information:

history.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is not an Artifact as the cameras were Analog not digital.

Looks like bubbles from the emulsion used in processing the film...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I suspect is just a bad print, but it could be they took a picture of earth.

The shape you're seeing maybe clouds that are reflecting light better than everything else.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, that's what I bookmarked. Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
First off, notice that the Apollo astronauts themselves noticed the UFO. How do we know that? Because of the angle of the camera in the photo. It is aimed directly at the hovering UFO. Somewhere in a secret vault at NASA, there is a film recording of this UFO moving and watch the Apollo astronauts....

Your enthusiasm is commendable, but needs to be tempered by actually doing investigations into the spacecraft systems you are guessing about. It's well worth the effort and will make your future postings much more credible and useful.

The camera on the Lunar Rover was controlled by the INCO console back in Mission Control in Houston, and operated from there while the crew was away from the LM on their traverses. Once they were close to the LM and downlinking TV through LM-based video cameras, I don't think -- we can check this -- there were any extra TV channels for LR TV as well. Why don't you go and check this, and report back.

Hunting for, and reporting, image anomalies remains a genuinely legit activity, so don't give up. Just try to accumulate a little more basic background understanding of the systems involved to diminish your 'false positives' -- and keep looking, please.

Also, a word of caution: When you interject imaginary fantasies as pseudo-fact, as in your last sentence, you also diminish your credibility. The Russian author Bulgakov once wrote this advice in 'The Master and Margarita" -- "Write only what you know, and do not write what you do not know."

edit on 24-6-2013 by JimOberg because: fact

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yes, that's what I bookmarked. Thanks again!

Actually, that is STILL not the link I intended. That gets you in the right series of pages, but I keep trying to link a "main" page, but it seems like the frames on that page are screwing me up (the one I linked above is for Apollo 11, and NOT the "main" page).

Here (hopefully) is a link to the main page with easy links to all of the Apollo missions:

history.nasa.gov...

That navigation on that website is not as intuitive as it would seem. This address of this main page was difficult to find, but I think I finally got it right

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looks clearly like the earth to me with Australia on the left and South America on the right, plus some clouds.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

looks like someone spilled something on the negs, the honeycomb is bubbles in whatever was spilt, nothing here to see

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join