It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Exposed Criminals, Criminals are Going for Him Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Snowden Exposed Criminals, Criminals are Going for Him Now

rt.com

The real impact of what he’s done here is only now starting to be realized. Not only is he exposing the criminality of the GCHQ – the signals intelligence part of the British intelligence services – and the NSA, but he is also showing that much of that intelligence contains information which may bring criminal prosecutions. For example, of war crimes, or criminal prosecutions against bankers, people who’ve been doing money laundering, such as Lord Green who was in charge of HSBC. There’s a vast amount of information there.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rt.com
rt.com
rt.com
www.washingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Europe Alarmed by U.S. Surveillance
Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind revelations of NSA surveillance
Snowden has the goods on everyone

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This is what I was saying from the beginning. Snowden did not just make off with files that exposed the mechanisms of the survaillence state of the N.S.A. [as well as the British Intelligence (which had / has tapped the N.S.A. and gets intelligence from them]).

No, Snowden had to first make sure that the national security surveillance mechanisms were exposed so that people would understand exactly how he had obtained criminal information on everyone from politicians to businessmen.

This could ripple throughout the West. As for why Hong Kong and Ecuador and Russia are helping him out? They see how corrupt the U.S. Government is, and in fact, the U.S. Government has lost almost all of its creditably.

One the E.U. decided it has had enough of Obama and the U.S. due to its illegal surveillance of foreign non-military citizens, that makes it more likely to side with Russia, China, a lot of the Middle-East, etc.

The only ally the U.S. really has would be England at this point, and Israel, and a few others as far as I know?

rt.com

edit on 24-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Also, did you notice? War crimes? Criminal prosecutions? And bankers are directly mentioned.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Lately I have noticed there are two types of posters here in the case of Snowden. The thought out, reasoned arguments and the other side: "Amurica, F-Yeah! Get that traitor!"

The emergence of whistleblowers like Julian Assange, Bradley Manning and now Edward Snowden means the world will have an increasingly clearer view of the actual state of affairs,

Pepe Escobar, an Asia Times correspondent in Hong Kong told RT.

“Definitely, we’re going to have a collection of Assanges, Mannings and Snowdens from now on, especially from the US tech geeks who are extremely uncomfortable with this Orwellian panopticon surveillance thing: not only in the US as we’ve seen some revelations on Britain as well. It is an Anglo-American thing. Of course everybody is involved in cyber wars, but the forefront is the US,” Escobar argues.

You have Bradley Manning and they throw him on ice, basically naked in a cell for a couple of years and threaten him with the death penalty. After him you have Assange and now you have Snowden and I only hope more will come out and people will start to listen here in the USSA Stasi 2.0 and grow a pair of balls to do something about it.

In the end lets not forget that in this dictatorship, with a bunch of congressional high paid whores as window dressing, Warbama is running around frantically trying to plug the leaks on the dam that's about to burst. He's running out of fingers and toes. The people of America have a right to know what their gov't is doing to them.

Anyone else here suggesting otherwise is the true traitor to our fine nation, which we once upon a time loved to call the land of the free and the home of the brave.

edit on 24-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

This seems to be the unifying issue that the stupid dems and repubs in washington d.c. can agree on.

He's a criminal - He has enough information to bring us ALL down.

Bet the american public is even stupider than it's "representatives" to realize this.

This really shows the "accepted" slavery notion of the american public.

Who is going to stand up to this crap?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Lately I have noticed there are two types of posters here in the case of Snowden. The thought out, reasoned arguments and the other side: "Amurica, F-Yeah! Get that traitor!"

I think that is quite narrow in your interpretation. There are many who question Snowden who are not "Amurica!" and not "thought-out". You frame your arguement into this narrow box that there are only two types of people. Expand your mind.

The emergence of whistleblowers like Julian Assange, Bradley Manning and now Edward Snowden means the world will have an increasingly clearer view of the actual state of affairs...

The only true whistle-blower is Snowden here. Assange and Manning blew the whistle on nothing in my opinion save underlying diplomatic dealings that have been happening since the dawn of diplomacy.

You have Bradley Manning and they throw him on ice, basically naked in a cell for a couple of years and threaten him with the death penalty. After him you have Assange and now you have Snowden and I only hope more will come out and people will start to listen here in the USSA Stasi 2.0 and grow a pair of balls to do something about it.

Nothing to truly verify the above, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Manning, in recent photos doesn't look like someone who has been rung through the ringer.

In the end lets not forget that in this dictatroship, with a bunch of congressional high paid whores as window dressing, Warbama is running around frantically trying to plug the leaks on the dam that's about to burst. 
he's running out of fingers and toes. The people of America have a right to know what their gov't is doing to them.

What dictatorship? We do have a power-hungry Executive (but it isn't limited to the last 5 or 20 years...) but we also have an abdicating Congress willing to go along with the plan -- elections are coming up soon ya' know.

Anyone else here suggesting otherwise is the true traitor to our lost nation.

Dissenting your opinion isn't traitorous. It is called freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

American politicians seem to be going ALL IN to fund the despised Al Ciadqae in Syria now.

Strangely enough, George W. Bush and obozo are both going over to africa for "vacations" next week - let's see what kind of war-mongering false flag is going to be thrust upon us US citizens within the next week.

Got to kill those anti-americans ----- ....... somebody out there!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Other countries are more than likely to stand up to this crap, actually. Hong Kong, a U.S. ally, refused the extradition request. The E.U. is angry because the U.S. was spying on them. When documents exposing criminals in U.S. government and corporations get out into the hands of the rest of the world,

even if people in the U.S. are not aware of them, the U.S. will have its hands tied - and it is not used to having its hands tied - and will not be able to stop this.

It has lost its credibility as a world leader, which was not done by Snowden, but by the corrupt politicians and corporate executives.

Yeah, I know... I asked my friend yesterday when he thought the U.S. would start protesting, and he said "Last, if at all." But congress has a 10% approval rating. A lot of them might be exposed as criminals.

They aren't going to be taken seriously at all by the rest of the world, not even Obama. So.

It sounds like it could turn into a mess.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

What dictatorship? We do have a power-hungry Executive (but it isn't limited to the last 5 or 20 years...) but we also have an abdicating Congress willing to go along with the plan -- elections are coming up soon ya' know.

You are right. Although we might not make it to the next elections, Sir (I think we will though, to the ones in 2013-2014)... certainly questionable that we make it to 2016 without major adjustments to the current status quo - and it will go out kicking...

I'm interested to see what happens in these next two elections, though. Think of the dirt that might be thrown around. It's possible that some people may end up losing office through other methods than election, as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I'm open to suggestions on how to stand up to it ?
As a first step towards doing so of course.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would guess the power structure could implode without much help, so I would recommend minor prepping - for example, storing some extra food, some extra gas, getting things in shape around the house, tying up loose ends (couldn't hurt anyway, right?) the stock market certainly won't like this, so I would recommend taking that into consideration.

Even one or two banker scandals could affect the stock market. I'm just saying this cause I don't want anyone to be caught by surprise.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I feel like some americans can see what's happening - and they're waiting for the gov't to make the first move of implosion - we do have food, gas, guns, ammo - but what is the criminal gov't going to throw down first - for those that have been following with attention - this implosion has been happening over years - decades if you want to get theoritical (spelling?).

It's going to get ugly. Just waiting.

These are people who don't buy into glen beck or alex jones - just common 101 economics/constitutionalism.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

It is a big deal that the records showing criminal activity of politicians and bankers got out there. The government will try to cover it up with journalist deaths, possibly, who knows... other countries might see through the transparency.

I think Snowden has made sure that the documents will get out by putting them in sympathetic hands. He might not make it, if he ends up dying in a plane explosion or assassination that could make some countries angry.

Anyway, I think this is going to be ongoing for at least a year, it could be an unexpected blow, and therefore the response may be frantic.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

We need some reliable recourse - judicially speaking. We see holder is not going to leave without a fight - and the repubs are not going to fight over "the treasonous snowden" information - and it certainly sounds like the supreme court has been nullified by "blackmail" by the NSA.

obozo pretty much got rid of anyone in the military that had a patriot leaning ----- not even a military coupe could save this banana republic.

I am a christian, but I am being sarcastic, because God only helps those that help themselves (a little more sarcasm) Maybe God will save us.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Maybe people should get out a copy of the constituion and really read it - it's quite a work of art.

Those people involved seemed to have all bases covered.

ALL men are created equal, and have inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness - rights that come from our creator, not from man.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

We need some reliable recourse - judicially speaking. We see holder is not going to leave without a fight - and the repubs are not going to fight over "the treasonous snowden" information - and it certainly sounds like the supreme court has been nullified by "blackmail" by the NSA.

obozo pretty much got rid of anyone in the military that had a patriot leaning ----- not even a military coupe could save this banana republic.

I am a christian, but I am being sarcastic, because God only helps those that help themselves (a little more sarcasm) Maybe God will save us.

The only surprise is that Interpol did not release a red letter notice to detain Snowden. After all, Interpol in the past, issued a red letter notice that enabled Malaysian authorities to arrest a Saudi national in their country for the crime of blasphemy in Saudi Arabia.

As Gerald Celente often comments, the USA is now run along the lines of a Mafia crime family. The Mafia does not like people who do not follow omerta, the mob code of silence. For confirmation, just ask our "capi di tutti capi," President Warbama.

When he comes back from Camp David to rage at his staff for letting Snowden escape the solitary 6' by 8' windowless cell, Obama had prepared for Snowden in Supermax prison.
edit on 24-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I downloaded .pdf files of The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence, they were well-written documents!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
The only surprise is that Interpol did not release a red letter notice to detain Snowden. After all, Interpol in the past, issued a red letter notice that enabled Malaysian authorities to arrest a Saudi national in their country for the crime of blasphemy in Saudi Arabia.

There might not be cooperation between member countries of Interpol. It has 190 member countries, including Russia, Hong Kong, Cuba, and various members of the E.U. - all of whom are interested in seeing Snowden get to safety.

It would seem only the U.S. is out to get him, from what I can tell - other countries like Russia and Hong Kong are blatantly ignoring U.S. requests for extradition.

Wikipedia: Interpol Member States

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Whatever crimes are revealed it's pretty much irrelevant now. The elite have removed themselves from the normalcy that rules the rest of us, they are above the law. One or two minions may be sacrificed to keep the masses quiet, but in the main nobody will be held to account for their crimes. Our society is now so corrupt at the top nothing will be done to harm them or their interests.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

I agree with you - How do we harm the elite?

I think it's coming - we will all be in a place to not pay our credit cards and mortgages - what will they do?

I know - they stop food supply. Then what? I think they're getting nervous about martial law/eviction - what else could they do to us?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join