It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a weird story for you....SHOCKING....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Okay I'll try and keep this breif.....BUT YOU GOT TO READ THIS....

Those that know me know that back in 2010 was the beginning of a long ordeal for me. Without going into specifics lets just say TPTB had me in their radar. I knew the S would HTF soon, and it did. To make a long story short I knew I was being set up to some degree to take a bit of a persecution of TPTB. And I did.

But here's what's weird....

All the time I was praying and I had TONS of people praying for me. I knew I might not get off scott-free but that there might be some consequences that I'd have to pay. The challenge is that we're talking basically the equivalent of what one might look at as very much trumped up charges. And the penalties will be fairly stiff.

So for over 3 yrs myself and others were praying about this. We're talking hundreds if not thousands of prayers happening for me and this tyranical situation that the G=v was trying to oppress upon me. Okay now in the end TPTB did get away with there fraud, as they usually do in most cases. But what they didn't anticipate happened on the very night that TPTB were about to place harm on myself, a Christian.

So they placed there harm on me. And I was prepared I knew things might not fully go my way, and I knew that they're fraud might go threw. But that very night an entire city of over 1 million people in my same province, not 200 miles from where I live, and the only other major city in our province was COMPLETELY FLOODED!!!! (a 1 in 100 yr event) Were talking all of DT under water!!! Plus vast neighborhoods. Add to that about at least 5 other towns near by, and some hi-ways, many bridges etc etc.... We're talking HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars in damages. the other odd thing is the very g=v bureau that placed it's harm on me has it's headquarters in that very city.

So here's where it gets interesting....

When I heard about all this I started thinking about it. For this to happen the very night that I basically got punished, which was a bit of a fraud on the part of TPTB, was astonishing to me!!! I felt like as if it was God saying to my g--v "don't mess with my children or I'll mess with you!". I could be way off base but I almost wonder if it was Gods way of letting me and them know that they'll not get away with placing harm on a child of God. I almost look at this event as sort of payback. Like, it might be a co-ink-ee-dink but I think it was quit possibly payback against the g-v for treating me so badly. Again, the very day I got harm they did, and the exact city in which this agency has it's headquarters.

Again this happened starting the night before and coming into full steam THE VERY DAY that I got my harm done to me by TPTB. All I have to say is "next time think twice before you dare rumble with a man of God!".

edit on 23-6-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sometimes... ATS gets really really weird.

Maybe its the moon...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I love it! I do not know you nor your situation but I enjoy your story. I appreciate that you shared. It is always good to hear when God steps in and saves the day. I know you will get lots of flack for posting your belief / religion / etc. but not from me. I am sure that God stepped in and helped. If for no other reason to show you His support. =) Comforting to know He listens. Good luck and thanks again for sharing!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well I can't say for sure. But remember, same city as the agency that was bothering me and actually caused harm to me, and same day that they harmed me. And I had massive prayer about all this that had gone on for 3.5 yrs prior. You don't think God would take notice? Think again, he's all powerful and you do not want to mess with his servants or he might just get angry.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I find myself thinking why did disasters happen in places like Bangkok, New Orleans, New Jersey. Transvestites, Mardi-Gras, Jersey shore.. So I am open-minded to think something could of triggered this unusual state of emergency in Alberta.
edit on 23-6-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nice to see god still punishes uninvolved innocent people so his
followers can feel retribution, totally the right message for religion
to be spreading, oh quick question, OK passed that anti gay
marriage bill, yet somehow still got those tornadoes, maybe they
didn't pray hard enough there.....

The idea that god, even if he existed, would flood an entire city
just because his followers prayed for someone is ludicrously
egotistical.

To revel in the suffering of so many so that one can feel good
about themselves...... odd how that's seen as a good thing to
religious people..... what is wrong with religions morals, i mean
really.
edit on 23-6-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I could be way off base but I almost wonder if it was Gods way of letting me and them know that they'll not get away with placing harm on a child of God. I almost look at this event as sort of payback.

Careful now. You know what happened to Moses when he said , "Me and God have to show you the way."

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All I'm saying is the coincidences are strange. Like: same day, same city, and a few of the characters that actually helped TPTB in their spanish inquisition on me came from calgary. For example one guy actually came to my house from calgary to trick me into accepting a parcel at the door in order so that he could spy on me and discover who I was and where I was living. Another guy tried to trick me by asking me some questions when he wasn't even suppose to be speaking with me. Again both from Calgary and afew others were from there also. Taht's a lot of coincidences.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

you're clueless

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Not only is there no TPTB, nor is there any proof for there to be a god, let alone Christianity being "the" religion, I happen to know that Christianity is NOT the religion where god punishes the bad guys. Even less does that god obey random people and cause destruction upon anyone - let alone innocent people, like in that city.

Apart from your ignorance surrounding that particular religion, I can't decide whether or not you're intentionally creating this story to be what it is, or if you're being delusional.
I also don't know which would be first. The first being just sad, and the second being sad in another way, and also potentially dangerous.

So, if you really do believe in this, I suggest that you seek some help and talk to someone about what you believe to be real, and hopefully he/she will bring you back to reality.

All the best

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

In G-d's hands this is a minor event.. You don't know what could of caused the Tornado's, man or G-d.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

All I'm saying is the coincidences are strange.

First argument with my ex girlfriend..........................911

First argument with my ex wife.........................Gulf war

First argument with my new wife........................Tsunami

Don't mess with Cody

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Hmm. I got nothing. I suddenly remembered why I stay the hell out of the religious forums....

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Delusions of grandeur.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

My first clue was that someone had claimed because they and their
friends prayed to an omnipotent being that omnipotent being in turn
flooded a city, my second clue was the thought that god, on that day
chose to ignore the prayers of christians in Africa, let children there die,
let people there be slaughtered by war lords and the like, he ignored
the kids praying in the schools of OK, let them die, he ignored the
prayers of those out there who desire justice and peace, because
what was happening in this persons life was so important he had
to flood an entire CITY....... yeah i guess i am clueless as to why
an omnipotent being would do that, guilty as charged.

I am sorry but religion needs to teach real morality, this is just
sick.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I felt like as if it was God saying to my g--v "don't mess with my children or I'll mess with you!". I could be way off base but I almost wonder if it was Gods way of letting me and them know that they'll not get away with placing harm on a child of God.

Ummm... what about all those other people who were also affected by the flood?
Do you believe God put them at risk just to punish some government agency that messed with you?
edit on 23-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Okay it's funny you say this....

Because I was thinking about it last night and I have a theory on what went down. 1) I was treading on thin ice, so ya I got punished by TPTB. And although very heavy handed I accept that. but then..... 2) instead of just calling me early on and telling me they had a problem (which would have resolved the issue), they went all out, whole hog, NHBarred crazy on me being way over harmful to me. So as a result they too didn't get off scott free. I'm likely to pay a very stiff fine. Likely this is their fine, they too will pay a good 500 million. I'm not glotting in there misery. I prayed they get releif and comfort last night. But a small part of me just sort of wonders if this was something to show me a sign in regard to the long standing suffering at their hands, and events that have tormented me for over 3 yrs. I'm not the only one who's learning the hard way, they too have to pay for their wrong doing. Poor bastards are so clueless.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

Because I was thinking about it last night and I have a theory on what went down. 1) I was treading on thin ice, so ya I got punished by TPTB. And although very heavy handed I accept that. but then..... 2) instead of just calling me early on and telling me they had a problem (which would have resolved the issue), they went all out, whole hog, NHBarred crazy on me being way over harmful to me. So as a result they too didn't get off scott free. I'm likely to pay a very stiff fine. Likely this is their fine, they too will pay a good 500 million. I'm not glotting in there misery. I prayed they get releif and comfort last night. But a small part of me just sort of wonders if this was something to show me a sign in regard to the long standing suffering at their hands, and events that have tormented me for over 3 yrs. I'm not the only one who's learning the hard way, they too have to pay for their wrong doing. Poor bastards are so clueless.

Thanks man I needed a good laugh
Could you send some of that 500,000,000 my way ?

As this will be a matter of public record could you also post links to said cases, I'd be happy to look them over

Cody

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by spartacus699

Thanks man I needed a good laugh
Could you send some of that 500,000,000 my way ?

As this will be a matter of public record could you also post links to said cases, I'd be happy to look them over

Cody

Yes they will have to PAY THE PIPER as well!

top topics

join