It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism: Another look at the spiritual "War" and why "Wars" exist...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are many forms of Satanism and Luciferianism out there. I am only speaking of what I researched and my interpretation.

Most people would probably say "Why would someone choose Satan over God?". They ask this question because they already have beliefs about what "God" and "Satan" is. Obviously, Satanists do not see "God" and "Satan" in the same way as "God" believers do.

To God-believers, Satan is an evil being against God and God is seen as being stronger than Satan.

To Satanists, Satan is represents opposition to control and is seen as being Natural and therefore more powerful and reoccurring.

God is a force of Unity (which some may refer to as "Harmony" or "Love"). Unity forces the individual to give up its individuality and to do whatever the groups tells him or her to do. Unity, in this sense, is indeed control. The Unity of God however, is servitude. God is the Unity/Love itself and those within it are being control by God (the force of the Unity/Love) to do whatever it wants.

Satan is a force of Diversity (Which some may refer to as "Individuality" or "Difference/Change"). Diversity manifests itself by forming individuals and keeping these individuals growing in their preferences/choices in order to keep the differences alive. In this sense, it is true that Satan is indeed a force of Separation.

When God and Satan clashes into each other, it creates Conflict, Wars, Arguments.

Conflicts (Wars, Fights, Hatred) is the result of Differences (Satan) trying to be forced into Sameness or Unity (God). If one of these two are chosen whether it be God or Satan, then things will be more peaceful, here is how:

If everybody would be the same in Unity (God) then there would be no Conflicts.

Likewise, if everybody would just accept that we're all different (Satan) then there would be no Conflicts.

Conflicts comes from the need to Control. Hatred, Anger, Sadness means that you are disappointed because things are not as you wish for them to be. Accepting that we are all different and don't have to be the same will help get rid of this Hatred, Anger, and Sadness towards others.

Likewise, if everybody were exactly the same under Unity/God sacrificing their individuality, then there would be no need to "want" anything, no room to "expand" , and no disappointed because everything is already decided to be the same.

So, this is why Satanists choose Satan. It is about taking the other side of the force - freedom over control.

What do you think about everything I've said here (especially in the regards to war)?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Satanists are fools who think they have freedom following ha'satan, and they don't know who has him chained and who is the Master at the end of that chain.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You don't address any of the information presented here at all. You completely ignored and asserted your own belief. You are free to do that but I would have at least liked some sort of response relating to all that is written here.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How come Satan is seen different in Christianity compared to Judaism? I recall reading how Satan is a tempter in Judaism and is still loyal to God in the Hebrew bible. But in Christianity he becomes a fallen angel and is looked at as the antagonist. Islam is very similar with Satan being a rebellious character. In Christianity and Islam Satan tempts people, but he does it against the will of God opposed to being on the same team. Just curious about this.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Different holy books. The Jews only believe in The Old Testament where Satan - a being of adversary - is working for God to test people whereas in The New Testament Satan is painted as an ultimate evil being, the same as in The Qu'ran.

By the way, what do you think about any of the information I said in the original post? What do you think about the war thing?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

When God and Satan clashes into each other

So, this is why Satanists choose Satan. It is about taking the other side of the force - freedom over control.

Satan is not a counterweight to God as you have been led to believe.
Satan is a creation of God and God will decide what Satans ultimate destiny is... along with those who follow him.

Strange how some humans seem to think very positively of Satan.
Satan looked down upon man as inferior because man was made of "earth" while he was made of "fire".
When Satan was expelled, he swore to mislead mankind. You might choose to follow him, but actually it is Satan who is leading you astray.

edit on 22-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Satanists are fools who think they have freedom following ha'satan, and they don't know who has him chained and who is the Master at the end of that chain.

So by this logic, if their is a physical war going on you would choose the strongest side no matter their beliefs because in the end the strongest side would win.

So righteous.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes, I guess that is a good reason to explain why Satan is seen differently by different types of people.

I read your OP and found it interesting, but it's confusing to me. Because I'm not knowledgeable in religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

So by this logic, if their is a physical war going on you would choose the strongest side no matter their beliefs because in the end the strongest side would win.

So righteous.

I'm not going not engage in the hypothetical. Right and wrong are not subjective, God is the decider. His rules, his game.

"lol".

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Before choosing a side you should know the ins and outs of both sides. Most people just fallow God because they grew up around the various religions. They hardly ever venture out of that said religion while at the same time saying all other religions are inferior. Its madness...

Their are multiple perspective's to look at. Such as the satin being the adversary... each and every one of us are embracing the spirit of the adversary by being on this site. Their are all ways 2 sides to every thing, Up and down, black and white, left and right, ying and yang, every reaction has a equal and opposite reaction ect...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You don't address any of the information presented here at all. You completely ignored and asserted your own belief. You are free to do that but I would have at least liked some sort of response relating to all that is written here.

I didn't ignore anything, I answered you, just not how you desired.

When God and Satan clashes into each other, it creates Conflict, Wars, Arguments.

They don't "clash" into eachother, you are of the opinion that ha'satan is equal in power to God, that is where you are wrong. God is the Master holding that chain, satan does nothing of his own will, he can only do what God allows. People all the time try to blame satan, but more often than not it's man causing his own troubles with that nature to sin (do wrong) we inherited from Adam. This is one huge test, and theres only one way you can walk away with a passing score and that is through Jesus Christ, any other way and you will fail.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So righteous.

I'm not going not engage in the hypothetical. Right and wrong are not subjective, God is the decider. His rules, his game.

"lol".

Ok again same logic....
By this logic you would chose satin if he was the decider.
Its not hypothetical its every day occurrences.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I didn't ignore anything, I answered you, just not how you desired.

They don't "clash" into eachother, you are of the opinion that ha'satan is equal in power to God, that is where you are wrong. God is the Master holding that chain, satan does nothing of his own will, he can only do what God allows. People all the time try to blame satan, but more often than not it's man causing his own troubles with that nature to sin (do wrong) we inherited from Adam. This is one huge test, and theres only one way you can walk away with a passing score and that is through Jesus Christ, any other way and you will fail.

So you go to hell if you are born into a tribe in Africa and have never even heard the word jesus....
God is granting Satan the power to do wrong for a test? You said it your self right and wrong are not subjective.
Did he place dinosaur bones on the planet to test us as well?
You say its man's fault but that we inherited it from Adam, so is it mans fault or Adam's?
Remember in the beginning Man did not have the choice, it was not a test from the start....
The apple is knowledge,consciousness, you are embracing, consciousness by gain knowledge by reading the bible. Your eating the fruit God told Adam and eve not to eat. Does that sound right? Denying us Consciousness to be subservient.

Similar to how the Govt drug the water to make us subservient.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Its a matter of choosing the Creator over a created being, which Satan is.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Its a matter of choosing the Creator over a created being, which Satan is.

... your not getting the point.
If Satan was the creator you would fallow his philosophy's just because he created?
Not because he was right or wrong.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Satanism is a farce; it implies that a god is, and thus must its counterpart be. God is not.

Regarding to religion's role in war, we see in places that are dominated by one faith (i.e Islam) that people still massacre members of different sects. Unity my ass, religion only divides.

So, let's say everybody is a Christian. I don't agree with your interpretation of the Bible and so I create a sect of Christianity which is in line with my interpretation of the Bible. Unity is shattered and religious persecution rears its ugly head.

People kill people. Hell, chimps are doing it too now.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Don't you know, man? Jesus is a radically conservative capitalist of European descent who hates homosexuality and endorses gun ownership. Also, pedophilia is okay because the pope said so.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

... your not getting the point.
If Satan was the creator you would fallow his philosophy's just because he created?
Not because he was right or wrong.

If your worst enemy was your best friend would you hang out and chill with him?

The reality is that Satan is NOT the Creator... your worst enemy is NOT your best friend. Such hypothetical questions serve no purpose...other than fuel for pointless brain teasers.

Anybody who wants to discuss "Satan" needs to go by the original source of the concept of Satan... not some fan-fiction version of Satan. In none of the sources do we see Satan described as being an opposing force to God....as implied in the OP. Satan is just a creation that has gone astray and seeks to lead others astray. So there is a major flaw in the OPs premise.

edit on 23-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My good man. It sounds like you're justifying your own personal theology.
Unfortunately I can't agree with it, in any way, and encourage you to ask questions regarding your own beliefs.

Personally, I pity Lucifer/Satan. I love him but I pity him. Pride can be blinding. He actually believes that he can overcome the Lord Almighty. Poor fool, and foolish are those that follow him.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So righteous.

"lol".

Its religion we're talking about here... not fact, no science. Saying "I'm not going to engage in the hypothetical" trying to make it look serious when you're discussing religion is like discussing physics at the Star Wars convention...

You can engage in the hypothetical, actually by discussing religion you already are! Welcome to realm of the surreal... might as well argue if its possible that Legolas can indeed shoot that fast 3 arrows at the time in the last Lord of the Rings.

So many good fictional stories out there... and you guys have to pick the only one that kills people since the first time it came out.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join