It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism: Another look at the spiritual "War" and why "Wars" exist...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thingol
reply to post by trollz

Can you produce any credible research or proof that shows the Bible has been re-written or should we just take your word for it?

Ok... Here's a start.
List of complete English bibles

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
have you ever heard anybody say thank satan for that ever ??
except me that is thats why mam calls me chucky

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God is a force of Unity (which some may refer to as "Harmony" or "Love"). Unity forces the individual to give up its individuality and to do whatever the groups tells him or her to do.

I thought god was defined as a personal god?

Conflicts (Wars, Fights, Hatred) is the result of Differences (Satan) trying to be forced into Sameness or Unity (God).

And these things can't possibly and simply be our human shortcomings? Why does there always have to be supernatural beings behind what we do? Are we SO insignificant that we can't make our own mistakes along with our own achievements? Are God and Satan SOOO bored that they have to meddle in what they should consider our trivial human affairs?
edit on 6/23/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Satanists know which Church Jesus established, there is only one, Roman Catholicism. Their Black Masses
mimic/mock the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Satanists steal and desecrate consecrated hosts.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Man will always find an excuse to war, be it religion, colour, politics or even over money.
Sooner there are no people then there'll be no wars.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Show me one place in scripture where satan can defeat God. I can show you many places where GOD shows his unruly lapdog his place, and ends up destroying him.

Duh. The Bible was written with biases towards God. If the bible is about worshiping God then they aren't gonna say things that would make people NOT wanna worship him.

No one taught me to believe in the bible. I didn't become a christian until I was 31, and i'm 33 now. Believing is not something that can be taught by men. I was an agnostic up until that point. So, you don't know squat.

When you started to believe in The Bible is irrelevant. I said the bible told you something and you believed it and then looked back at the bible for proof for what you already heard in the bible to be true - circular logic.

Just go on believing in your master satan, when the Last Day comes we'll see who is standing and who gets put back on his chain. As for me and my house, we will serve Christ the Lord.

Again, it is your belief that there will be a "Last Day" the bible said it and you just believed it without question.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It's a mind created war, this whole Satan vs God thing. Keep reading!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Greetings Lonewolf,

AMEN.

I enjoy your posts and I hear your spirit reaching out to the lost and confused. You are doing a good job and for this I say thank you. Stay strong and do not waver my brother.

God bless

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Satanists know which Church Jesus established, there is only one, Roman Catholicism. Their Black Masses
mimic/mock the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Satanists steal and desecrate consecrated hosts.

Bumping this fact up for discussion. What say you?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Christians stole their religion from Satanists and Pagans. Sunday worship was Pagan worshiping the Sun. Easter, Christmas, all Pagan. Even the Cross and the hat the pope wears were from Pagan traditions.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by colbe

Christians stole their religion from Satanists and Pagans. Sunday worship was Pagan worshiping the Sun. Easter, Christmas, all Pagan. Even the Cross and the hat the pope wears were from Pagan traditions.

The switch, to the objection Catholicism is Paganism. The Sabbath was changed to the Lord's Day, keep holy the Lord's Day. The first Christians assembled together to worship God, to "break bread" (first term for the Eucharist) on the "first day of the week" which is Sunday.

Why would Satanists steal and desecrate consecrated hosts? Why their 'black masses?"

Why is the anti-Christ going to attempt to ABOLISH the Holy Eucharist (abomination of desolation) if it isn't true?

Please, remember Jesus' prayer, His prayer to the Father, that we ALL believe the same.

When the time comes, I pray you will say "yes."

God bless you arpgme,

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The virgin birth (pagan: Isis), the resurrection (Pagan: Adonis), Easter (Ostara), Christmas (Yule), Noah's Ark (Epic of Gilgemesh), Genesis (Enuma Elish).

It is all taken from Pagan religions.

Why would you pray in order to force me to do something? Do you know value free-will? Does your god not value free-will?

I will not "pray" for you because I believe you have the free-will to walk whatever path you wish. I am just expressing my views based on what I researched, but whether you can accept the information is based on your willingness to be open to information.

Peace!
edit on 29-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

The virgin birth (pagan: Isis), the resurrection (Pagan: Adonis), Easter (Ostara), Christmas (Yule), Noah's Ark (Epic of Gilgemesh), Genesis (Enuma Elish).

It is all taken from Pagan religions.

Why would you pray in order to force me to do something? Do you know value free-will? Does your god not value free-will?

I will not "pray" for you because I believe you have the free-will to walk whatever path you wish. I am just expressing my views based on what I researched, but whether you can accept the information is based on your willingness to be open to information.

Peace!
edit on 29-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Your research maybe taken from an ant-Catholic writing. No offense. One of those books entitled Babylon, Mystery Religion selling Catholicism is Paganism was removed from print by the author, a Protestant minister because he realized just because two things are similar does NOT make them the same. His name was Rev. Woodrow.

Here's an example, pagans worshiped the stars, sometimes Jesus is called the Morning Star. Here is another, Pagan kings sat on thrones and wore crowns; the Lord sits on a throne and wears a crown (Rev. 1:4; 14:14). Do you see?

I'll be the first to say, I do not know how our prayers offered to God for others, God's grace and His gift of free will exactly work. I think it partly has to do with God's justice. Why He is always asking for more prayer especially in these end times. If you have a loved one who is far away from God, pray for them, you will help save them and offer prayers for others you do not even know.

One thing too, everyone gets distracted. Prayer said from the heart, very powerful.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your research maybe taken from an ant-Catholic writing. No offense.

What matters is the information. I often listen to Christians as well and they have some pretty interesting perspectives. Some things I agree with and somethings I do not.

Here's an example, pagans worshiped the stars, sometimes Jesus is called the Morning Star. Here is another, Pagan kings sat on thrones and wore crowns; the Lord sits on a throne and wears a crown (Rev. 1:4; 14:14). Do you see?

Sure, Pagans worshiped stars and Jesus was called himself ' The Morning Star' but he was in a human body, The Bible makes that clear. Now whether Jesus was an actual being, a rewritten and changed God over time, or simply a metaphor, that is up for debate.

One thing too, everyone gets distracted. Prayer said from the heart, very powerful.

I don't know for sure if it is the 'prayer' that's powerful or the intention behind it; because some people believe in only visualizing and sending intentions and some of them seem to have some pretty good results.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Your research maybe taken from an ant-Catholic writing. No offense.

What matters is the information. I often listen to Christians as well and they have some pretty interesting perspectives. Some things I agree with and somethings I do not.

Sure, Pagans worshiped stars and Jesus was called himself ' The Morning Star' but he was in a human body, The Bible makes that clear. Now whether Jesus was an actual being, a rewritten and changed God over time, or simply a metaphor, that is up for debate.

I don't know for sure if it is the 'prayer' that's powerful or the intention behind it; because some people believe in only visualizing and sending intentions and some of them seem to have some pretty good results.

arpgme,

Jesus is God and man, the Incarnation. All the miraculous, okay, 99.9% points directly to Christ. Who could
ever get over that He, who is God desired to become one of us. Our Lord didn't have to... This was His Fiat.

I like your reply, I wish I had the perfect words to convince you.

A suggestion, search the miracles connected with the Tilma of Guadalupe. Read the story of Our Lady of
Guadalupe if you haven't already.

God bless you!!

colbe

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

arpgme,

Jesus is God and man, the Incarnation. All the miraculous, okay, 99.9% points directly to Christ.

That's because that's the sort of miracles you are looking for.

I'm not saying that miraculous things don't happen. What I'm saying is that

Muslims, Hindus, Christians, etc. they all look for miracles in their religions and when miraculous things happen they praise their God through the understanding of their own religion.

Looking at how your religion overcame obstacles. Looking at the miracles that happened that is connected to your religion. Looking at miraculous healing or statues crying (Virgin Mary statue or for Hindus the statue of Genesha). All of these are things that people look for in their religion to give them faith, but it is not just Christians who see it , it is all of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I like the way you stated that. It puts a complexion on my own views that I hadn't encountered before. I see Satan as the champion of mankind's potential, considering His rebellion and proactive guidance as a way out of Jehovah's egotistical demands that we give up the free will he gave us in order to be in his favor. Supremely screwed up. Jehovah comes across as a junior scientist who is not too bright by comparison to his elders. He certainly doesn't seem to behave like one imagines a supreme god would. I think Lucifer (an aspect of Satan) saw the disregard Jehovah held for our potential, recognized the injustice, and came to lead away those of us who want to realize that potential. And of course, Satan would look down in disgust at those who choose to remain in slavery with Jehovah.

That was longer than I wanted it to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Likewise, if everybody would just accept that we're all different (Satan) then there would be no Conflicts.

This seems a little oversimplified to me. I identify myself as a worshiper of Satan, through meditation and basic ritual. I do understand what you're getting at, but I believe the conflict arises from more than the struggle with unity; it's an incorrigible part of our being/soul. I believe it would be with us even when we have acknowledged our differences.

Also, while I could be misunderstanding, the explanation of war sounds like a wholly external influence, and as one who treasures his free will...I am certain that this is also an intrinsic part of the human spirit.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix267

Different holy books. The Jews only believe in The Old Testament where Satan - a being of adversary - is working for God to test people whereas in The New Testament Satan is painted as an ultimate evil being, the same as in The Qu'ran.

By the way, what do you think about any of the information I said in the original post? What do you think about the war thing?

There is so much deception and I really hope there are not people being roped intellectually into satanism when its a gateway, a pyramidal order, with compartments and the bottom level doesnt know the murders and tortures that they do to their own families and others.

But permissions are given as you enter in the door.

This isn't a intellectual thing about individuality. We are individual rays, FOREVER, no matter what the law of oners and their cosmic soup idea want to believe.

Infinite consciousness is infinitely expressed in all its infinite parts as individuals, infinitely.

Love always delights in all expressions of love as I said when posting morningmayan videos and the religious voices came on and said she was new age, and warned me against this love stuff and tried to stir it back to "relgions" and a window opened in my spirit and the message came from on High, Love delights in all expressions of Love.

And in the end passing earth test, by improving our weaknesses and becoming more positive and Loving and STO oriented, man/woman of peace, equality, compassion. Being able to get in control of the body suit which is coded 50/50 (even our dna, emotions and wiring are a duality) with good and bad, impatience for example, need to dominate another. Hormones and anger, reaction and strong sexual urges. And even the experiences of childhood or reactions form butons between the synapses, little microchips that store our responses. So if we were in dysfunction, like i grew up, arguments, then when your buttons are pushed, what comes out, the button for that situation.

We can rewire our neurolgoy, but it takes blending right and left hemispheres and it takes meditation. Trying to be conscious.

But when we do this work, we're doing it "my way".

My way is not satan, its the Family, the many infinite rays.

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

We're individuals. Beehive is satan ideas. Cosmic Soup ideas.

However, there is much more than this about satanism and it goes to the annanuki, to the renegades, many of whom were rounded up off this planet.

This part is coming from inside and I don't recall all details. But here is a bit. Satan, that one under that name, whoever it is, is under someone else, but he is a renegade. And influenced earth, they brutally sacrificed and murdered many. I believe they're under BAAL.

What they call themselves is Seraphim, they're fallen, and powerful. But love is stronger.

They have no love they cause pain.

They're dark side.

In the Universe there is the power of Love and the love of Power.

And you don't want to be a bully under and even more sick bullies thumb.

The real satanic groups do ritual sacrifices. The ruling families here, and elites, promote through that. Through sacrifice. The ruling famliies sacrifice one of their own children. There is always a baby born without a birth certificate, sometimes not even a baby, but a child who thought they were loved.

Its something so horrific, and its every single town. The elite in every town run this crapola.

Why, well they may have their lies spoon fed to them, they may buy into intellectual games. i really don't know all that crapola and insantiy.

But this is even coded in the bible, the ritual sacrifice. To lay seige to Is Ra El, and the awakening, to keep us low frequency and trapped in their boxes, as their slaves. To lower earths frequency you put a lot of pain and suffering down the laylines..

This is a real goal, lower earth to the lowest frequency, near hellgate.

Hey, do you ever feel the webs? We're near the bottom feeders!

Think on it.

Time to expose it all and raise earth up.

This in an intellectual game. It would be nice if its all metaphor, but the dark hats practice this for real.

Even if satanists made those songs, and were promoting this secret message, they have it backwards and their very songs and output support God/Goodness/Love and Family. Not the side they think they're on. That is the cosmic soup side.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Now here is something else, the war you speak of.

Yeah they are in a war, its not against obeying God. God isn't on a throne and doesnt dominate. On the higher levels there is no boss, no police, nothing lording it over you, though there is a Spirit of Peace and Love within. The whole purpose of this universe is to perfect so you care about people and would never harm and you don't need law enforcers. There is no King. That is pyramid. Dark side. Slavery.

Yet I was pulled for 2 1/2 months into lower realms day or night, just suddenly pulled to sleep, and in this place, being tested and I asked why they were doing this. This man, who thinks he judges us, said they were in a war. And I said how ridiculous. Wow. I remnded them of their beloved family waiting for them. Their soul mates, true love and what they sunk down through the mire to lose. That Family wants them back.

I had this light sword, that didn't cut. Was asked where I got it from, and said, its mine. It surprised me too. its from my soul. And all it does is wake people up if they step in the light, so I was down there cascading light everywhere, bouncing like rain coming off the ceilings of this cave, and saw feet scurrying backwards.

In the end Michael rescued me. When I touched him the joy of heaven coursed through me.

That experience was well before I began to wake up and search and I didn't believe in hell or dark ones, thought they were just some kind of shadow from bad behavior here.

There is nothing intellectual about satanism. Its Beast/Body Suit/Predator.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join