It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SEE A TR3B Walking home, guitar in hand...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Did you hear the hum when you saw it. This one was like 75-100 feet above my head. Slow moving too.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Nope. There was no sound at all. I couldn't tell how high up it was, but I got the impression it was quite low, as it was simply MASSIVE.

Interesting thing though. I was standing on our front porch when it happened, and I just happened to look straight up when it passed over.

I could only even tell it was there because it created a perfect black triangle in the sky. All other sources of light in the sky were gone. Light pollution, stars, etc. Even though it was black and happened at night it was still clearly visible. Very large.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

open tuning amd solfeggio are so far apart so I don't see how that is apparent.

I play in standard, Eb, Drop D, Drop C, C, Open D, Open E and actually play in a few bands.

I own several guitars, have a studio, several amps. I don't see how this is relevant to you managing to tune a guitar to a solfeggio frequency. They are much higher than a guitars strings are capable of being tuned. You may manage one string, but even if you had strings strong enough to hold the tension, your bridge and neck would surely be at risk of serious damage.

I'm just curious as to how you've managed this. True solfeggio's go from with in human hearing, right into the upper echelon of "inaudible". You can sense the sound, but you can't really hear it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You make some rash judgments about what triangles may be and when they will show themselves. But as long as you've seen and acknowledged that they exist in some form, as blimps (for what reason?), secret government craft, or ETs, then the mystery deepens and advances the myth of UFOs..

For the record, I and about twenty other people witness one with about a dozen bright strobe lights move low, slow and silently--not fly!--over Laramie in 1998. We had just concluded an evening at a UFO conference.

And the International UFO Reporting center has a sighting near Ft. Hood in Texas of about ten years ago where a hunter saw through his scope the red ,outlined door on one with the word "RESCUE" printed above it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes, and they all seem to be quite close to Military bases, either Army or Air Force.

No doubt they are some sort of human made "Secret" to the public anyway, stealth vehicle, who knows what purpose. Could be unmanned, but I suspect they have Infrared cameras, night vision cameras etc.

They probably saw you walking with your guitar, way before you noticed them and did what they did because they can. They know no-one will believe you.

Good catch on the frequency vibrations, I have heard a hum described by others...so something to do with their operation.

Would be nice if they are true spaceships that travel to the moon etc, but all the ones that seem to be spotted are low and slow machines.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Why is that a rash judgment? I included it as a possibility because it IS a possibility.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Where were you when this happened, I caught something interesting on radar on June 22nd around 8:44 pm Est?

edit on 23-6-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

I think you posted that to the wrong person. My sighting was 17 years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

oops, meant to reply to the OP, but I still found this strange, same day different time of the original?? My question for the OP is where were you when you saw this?

edit on 23-6-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I somewhat get the the idea of what your trying to say. Was the triangle points or the length of it vertical and/or horizontal?

Pardon me for my lack of knowledge in the music world, that what your saying is that the craft was making a noise very similar to the note you were trying to play? And I did a bit of reading on them, but these sound like binurals almost.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

The solfeggios are harmonic frequencies so you dont need to tune all the way up. I am sure you know where the harmonics are right.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

In the south with a military air support faciliy less than a quarter mile from an air port. Find it I aint goin tell you where I am. You were way far away. But what your finding seems to point to is the Bermuda vortex. Look it up it is wuite interesting although I have not seen radar of it it looks like an electromagntic vortex caused by the artifical merakaba. Interesting though it could have "came" from your vortex though. hey hey. Maybe they flew through their own bermuda triangle and they were just like amelia air heart. lmao
edit on 23-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen

I somewhat get the the idea of what your trying to say. Was the triangle points or the length of it vertical and/or horizontal?

Pardon me for my lack of knowledge in the music world, that what your saying is that the craft was making a noise very similar to the note you were trying to play? And I did a bit of reading on them, but these sound like binurals almost.

Most of Those binarials are very bad for you. I will meditate to them blackout and wake up cussing with no control. Get audacity and figure out what the solfeggio frequencyies are supposed to sound like then find a "binarial beats" with those same frequency. Dont take the videos word for what it is supposed to be. Knowledge is attained through light and the light is all truths are found through personal observation. In the same place all lies are proven to be false. At the same time you must consed that you know nothing. I was taken for a fool for a long time #in my DNA up. I am a much better and at peace person now that I have found the tru solfeggios. I am more independent and less gullible.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I understand what a harmonic is, how ever the "solfeggio Frequency's" have to do with specific frequencies, you can play an "A" in one octave, and an "A" in an octave higher, they are the same note, but when it comes to their frequency one is lower than the other, or higher if you prefer. Soleggio is a specific frequency not a note.

You are talking about a solfeggio that happens to be an A but at a specific frequency, this is the key to the solfeggio's supposed magic, not the note but the actual frequency it is at.

Music is composed of notes A through G, with sharps/flats included this is 12 notes, there are twelve notes to each octave, and some instruments have more octave range than others. For instance on a guitar you can play A at on the E string on the 5th fret, and 17th frets or the A string open, and on the a string at the 12th fret, and again at the 24th fret. 7th fret on the d string, again on the 19th, 2nd fret on the g string, again on 14th, 10th on b, and again on 22, 5 on high e, again on 17th.....

So you see those are all the A note, but at different frequencies.... Funny how that works hey?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Binurals should be approached with caution, but there are some that are potentially benefiting. The thing that you gotta watch out for is not be dependent on them, and also if you are going to listen to them, then do nothing but just listen. I usually try to look for the ones that aren't just about the frequencies like the common 528, but the one that have natural sounds, like streaming water for example. The Brain Evolution System has great binurals.

Reiki music great if you have the ear for it, and are meant to be just relaxing and soothing. As far as those solfeggio tunes, not really interested at all.

Also, one more thing. Stay away from third eye meditations if you can, or want to.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How do you know its designation? I never saw any official announcement of any TR3B or did bob from 'teh internets' just make it up? And why the mention of guitar in hand? Irrelevant, smacks of a troll post. Sit back and enjoy the popcorn eh?

Originally posted by lucifer6
I am walking home guitar in hand and notice three lights close together slowly moving I stop and it stops. For 5 minutes I am staring it down.

This is why I put it in the ufo section. I projected my thoughts at it saying I aint going no where so this could be a long night for you. Then it starts moving towards me. I see the always talked about muti-colored light on it. I start to hear this weird humming sound vibrating my body to the core. Hitting all seven chakras and maybe some I dont know about. All of this got me thinking about the solfeggio frequencies. Was this mind reading UFO using the ancient musics in someway to levitate the craft. I ALREADY had my guitar tuned to the A SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCY. I strummed and ask. Very clearly I heard somewhat outside my body and in my head, "Yes and no. It is a by-product."

This "TR3B" was flying at about 75 -100 feet. Within view of air traffic control and less that 2 miles from The ARMY Air Support Facility that I know had an f16 there because I saw it not even 30 minutes before.

I dont know if because I have been listening to so much solfeggio frequencies lately that my body was IN tune to see it or not. But I saw it. And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

It was on a main stretch too so I know it just was not me that saw it.
edit on 22-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.. you were walking home, guitar in hand and stared down a TR-3B for 5 whole minutes...

And you didn't write a song about it?

( thats as bad as those who have cameras and didn't have the presence of mine to take a picture
)
edit on 24-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Yes, and they all seem to be quite close to Military bases, either Army or Air Force.

No doubt they are some sort of human made "Secret" to the public anyway, stealth vehicle, who knows what purpose. Could be unmanned, but I suspect they have Infrared cameras, night vision cameras etc.

Given the description it sounds the most likely application is logistics for special forces. Secrecy makes sense because they could be quite vulnerable to ground fire if enemies knew what they were for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
How do you know its designation? I never saw any official announcement of any TR3B or did bob from 'teh internets' just make it up? And why the mention of guitar in hand? Irrelevant, smacks of a troll post. Sit back and enjoy the popcorn eh?

I never claimed to know its destination you disrespectful little spoiled rotten prick.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Then I hear and feel them coming from what is publicly known as the TR3B.

So why are you saying this?

And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

The publicly known TR3B is said to be a US craft is it not?

Oh and since no one has asked, why not supply a pic of the TR3B and see if your description fits.

What made you conclude it was this craft?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join