It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SEE A TR3B Walking home, guitar in hand...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Theres no such official thing as a TR3B its just been made up by some c**** online, there is NOTHING official about this. Whether triangles are owned by us or them, there is no information out there. Regardless this whole thread is a fraud. Its the usual 'was just outside having a ciggy when..' variation, but even more ridiculous.

[quo

te]Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by lucifer6

Then I hear and feel them coming from what is publicly known as the TR3B.

So why are you saying this?

And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

The publicly known TR3B is said to be a US craft is it not?

Oh and since no one has asked, why not supply a pic of the TR3B and see if your description fits.

What made you conclude it was this craft?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by lucifer6

Then I hear and feel them coming from what is publicly known as the TR3B.

So why are you saying this?

And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

The publicly known TR3B is said to be a US craft is it not?

Oh and since no one has asked, why not supply a pic of the TR3B and see if your description fits.

What made you conclude it was this craft?

1 you are right my posting of what I saw is irrelevant and only backtracks my life. Nothing gained from it I am trying to fix my little idiosyncrasies.

2...I do not believe that it was US aircraft as the second I THOUGHT you gonna fool me you might as well sit back, this is gonna be a long night cuz I aint movin, it changed its previous heading and came right at me. Unless the government now has the ability to read minds now.

3. What made me conclude that it was a TR3B? I honestly dont know. However what I saw would be considered what is commonly understood as a TR3B. US Aircraft or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Dude you just tune your A string to 417 instead of 420/440 whatever the case may be with your own preferred tuning of course... the rest of the strings don't matter you tune it like a guitar.. this way your in the solfiggio scale when you play your A string...or another words your tuned to A solfiggio.. all this stuff about needing to tune high is not true. You can tune down to the nearest octave you can tune your guitar to drop 417 tuning then the entire guitar is tuned what would be the closest to the A note in the solfeggio scale..

The above actually is very close to modern drop C tuning.. and it is perfectly in tune with solfeggio A therefor is considered an accurate solfigio tuning and with out the need to tune up to some unreasonable tension.
edit on 6/27/2013 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/27/2013 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Except any promoters of the "Solfeggios" (wrong word - call them "Puleo's lies" instead) will tell you to tune to A444, not A417, because it's not about Puleo's BS "frequencies", it's about C528, and Just Intonation, that Just Doesn't Apply to your guitar.
That's why (if true) the OP was told they are "a byproduct" - a byproduct of a dead pitch standard suggested in 1860 by people who didn't understand Equal Temperament. They thought C528 = A440 - which it does - in Just Intonation. It's about pipe organs and easier fractions, neither of which have anything to do with your acoustic guitar's tuning, so I suggest you all stop letting them tell you what to do with it, and forget about the other 5 frequencies, because they certainly have by telling you to tune to A444.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Awesome troll, the 'guitar in hand' is so funny and pointless detail, classic mark of a senior trollster. Regards!

lucifer6
I am walking home guitar in hand and notice three lights close together slowly moving I stop and it stops. For 5 minutes I am staring it down.

This is why I put it in the ufo section. I projected my thoughts at it saying I aint going no where so this could be a long night for you. Then it starts moving towards me. I see the always talked about muti-colored light on it. I start to hear this weird humming sound vibrating my body to the core. Hitting all seven chakras and maybe some I dont know about. All of this got me thinking about the solfeggio frequencies. Was this mind reading UFO using the ancient musics in someway to levitate the craft. I ALREADY had my guitar tuned to the A SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCY. I strummed and ask. Very clearly I heard somewhat outside my body and in my head, "Yes and no. It is a by-product."

This "TR3B" was flying at about 75 -100 feet. Within view of air traffic control and less that 2 miles from The ARMY Air Support Facility that I know had an f16 there because I saw it not even 30 minutes before.

I dont know if because I have been listening to so much solfeggio frequencies lately that my body was IN tune to see it or not. But I saw it. And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

It was on a main stretch too so I know it just was not me that saw it.
edit on 22-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join