It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SEE A TR3B Walking home, guitar in hand...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am walking home guitar in hand and notice three lights close together slowly moving I stop and it stops. For 5 minutes I am staring it down.

This is why I put it in the ufo section. I projected my thoughts at it saying I aint going no where so this could be a long night for you. Then it starts moving towards me. I see the always talked about muti-colored light on it. I start to hear this weird humming sound vibrating my body to the core. Hitting all seven chakras and maybe some I dont know about. All of this got me thinking about the solfeggio frequencies. Was this mind reading UFO using the ancient musics in someway to levitate the craft. I ALREADY had my guitar tuned to the A SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCY. I strummed and ask. Very clearly I heard somewhat outside my body and in my head, "Yes and no. It is a by-product."

This "TR3B" was flying at about 75 -100 feet. Within view of air traffic control and less that 2 miles from The ARMY Air Support Facility that I know had an f16 there because I saw it not even 30 minutes before.

I dont know if because I have been listening to so much solfeggio frequencies lately that my body was IN tune to see it or not. But I saw it. And unless the government is using mind reading technologies it was inter-dimensional beings.

It was on a main stretch too so I know it just was not me that saw it.
edit on 22-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I will say I was actively searching the skys. Also I was be-lining towards the morning star, "Venus". The line I was walking was so straight towards venus that I could have walked to venus if the road continued straight to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am kinda lost on this one, not really sure what you are trying to get across...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

So you don't have even a fuzzy cell phone pic of this?

2nd

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is not an attack on you in any way, but for me it was hard to understand your story. Even the title:
"UFO SEE A TR3B" --- what is that supposed to mean exactly?

Lucifer6, it feels like you're going wild jumping from one speculative paranormal theory to the next, without linking them directly to what you actually observed.

Thank you for sharing your experience, but for me it was a little hard to understand.
edit on 22-6-2013 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAoxx

I have recently got into solfeggio frequencies.

I had just finished tuning my guitar to the A SOLFEGGIO frequency.

I am walking home searching the skies for UFO'S.

I notice the line I am walking is perfectly straight with venus.

I look to my left and see three lights slowly moving. When I take notice of what it is I stop...it stops.

I stare it down for more than 5 minutes.

With my thoughts I tell it I anit going nowhere and this could be a long night for you. It immediately starts moving.

My body begins to vibrate. I notice that the vibrations and sound is intune with that of multiple solfeggio frequencies. I just finished tuning my guitar to the A solfeggio frequency.

I strum and ask with my thoughts if it was using the solffeggio frequencies to levitate.

Outside my body and inside my head I hear " Yes and no. The solfeggio frequencies are a by-product."

It starts heading towards the Army air support base. And the whole time it was in view of air traffic control. The speed was about 10-15 miles an hour.

I did not want to leave out one detail. If the details confuse you I am sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That was a much better way to tell the story, the first one kinda came off as a cluster of ideas

2nd

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

what?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Main colour scheme plz? Plus was it orbish, or was it a triangle...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Could it have just been a plane that appeared stationary because it was heading toward you then appearing to move as it headed toward the Army air support base ?

Not to sure I believe in the TR3B

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How do you tune to solfeggio frequency?

What sort of strings? I looked into this awhile back and if I remember correctly the guitar has to be tuned like 24 half steps up from standard tuning to achieve those freqencies.

Very interested to hear how you tune that high. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I also would like to know how you managed to tune a guitar that high?

I have 6 of them and am currently building another one.

So please do tell.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

It was a triangle. The back had ONE ORB that was constantly changing color.

I saw Three bright white lights at the beginning when I saw its side view it had THE SAME THREE LIGHTS on the side. Not different lights the same ones hard to explain that have at it brother. I cant make heads or tails of it.

The thing I dont understand is that I just started researching the solfeggio notes for a certain social endeavor. Then I hear and feel them coming from what is publicly known as the TR3B.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You are not going to get them all. I had it tuned... again to The A solfeggio. The individual note, the A STRING. using a high end guitar tuner that will tell you what frequency you are tuning. All the others were standard tuning fine tuned with ear for better sound NOT TUNED what is considered socially PERFECT. I tune from there by ear to get each notes vibrational frequency. Low E, Solfeggio A, D, G B, high E. Although I prefer DADGAD TUNING. THE C SHARP NOTE plays twice in the frequency of SOLFEGGIO A, That is the bad frequency I have it on too. I just remembered. Like I said just found out about them still learning.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

But HOW do you tune there?
It is way high. Tuning 24 half steps higher than your standard A would surely break your string.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You do know that there were fake solfeggios right. The real ones Just recently discovered. What I do is put my body right up on the guitar. HEAVY STRINGS. I dont know how many times I tuned up but I know it was a lot more then "standard."
I personally tune in DADGAD. There is just something harmonious about OPEN tunings. Again I dont tune perfect. I use a tuner to tune in perfect then tune until each note vibrates the guitar the most. Each one pressed up against my body vibrates six different places on my body, or what I have come to call chakras. That is how I know I am in tune, "FREQUENCY" wise, with each notes solfeggio the 1st A string closest to the frequency vibrating my heart. Dont get me wrong I broke A LOT OF STRINGS until I found the strongest. Probably have strings from 4 different sets. My dad has a lot of guitars and plenty of strings for days. He supplies a lot of bands for promotions. Advertisement.

Hope this helps in some way
edit on 23-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Saw your pick. Arizona huh. Where is that waterfall at? YOU A PROSPECTOR ALSO...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Also I learned that working the strings up decreases the chances of snaps. Tune up from standard then tune down some tune up a little more tune down some tune up a little more tune down some so on and so on. Stretch them so to say get them warm enough to stretch the strings where they need to without breaking them

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Ok. Thanks.

I saw one of those flying triangles myself in 1996. No lights though. It flew right over my head. It was what whet my whistle for UFOlogy. Those things are real. Don't know if they're the Aurora or not, but they're quite awesome either way.

One thing I gotta consider is a stealth blimp of some sort. Jim Oberg was the first I ever heard mention it and it is plausible. I have never heard of one of the triangles moving at a high rate of speed.

On the other hand, there are all of the mass sightings. Like the Belgian Wave that would seem to suggest, at least to me, that it isn't military. Military projects don't tend to take place over populated areas, and a secret craft like that also isn't flown in full view of thousands of people.

Cool story.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Oh and I would use my tuner to tune into 440hz. that will not be happening again I am going to what vibrates the most on the a just like every thing else now. Still learning solfeggios.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join