It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just humor me. Crazy thoughts and Assassin's Creed post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
After seeing my beliefs confirmed in the Jesse Ventura show how our global crisis is part of a bigger plan.
There is intelligent design in our global problems I just can't tell to what purpose yet.
Many people claim to have the answers like alien invasions, ww3, Satan or the Illuminati wiping out 95% of the population.
I will admit that I'd like to believe the above but there is no actual proof for any of the drawn conclusions.

Just to humor me though, if you were some type of advanced being residing on earth (however you want to define this being be it Annunaki, God or aliens) and you can not directly interfere using any superpowers would you not create ways to train and educate people to master their own destiny?

We see troughout the Assassins Creed story how Desmons learns in a few weeks/months to be a master assassin but he never actually put these skills to the test besides climbing a New York building as he meets an unfortunate end.

Could it be that trough cognitive repetition (as in we are what we do and if we play dozens or hundreds of hours as a hero who stops organised crime we are the ones being trained to be saviors of our earth?

I do not call out to assassinate people to safe the world but I realise being a peacefull protestor has not stopped any of the banks, politicians or multibillion dollar corporations from carrying out their plans.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Haha. Your thumbs are trained as a hero, your body and mindset most likely isn't.
I mean a video game hero of course. As many ordinary people are heroes. (Ie: soldiers or firemen)

Playing Call of Duty doesn't make you black ops or Assassins Creed an assassin.

Would be nice though

edit on 20-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So what exactly are you saying then...? You don't believe in peaceful protests because they accomplish nothing...? But you're not calling for assassinations... What are you implying then?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
take a step back and drop the alien idea.

You have discovered something absolutely true.

Games are excellent indoctrination tools, as one example take the escalation in violence in gaming, what was once taboo in games is now common place. Each time the bar is set higher for violence the outcry is a little less from the public because of the slow march of desensitization.

Now what you must ask is if others have noticed the above, and if anyone has decided to use it to their advantage. That is a much more disturbing and intriguing possibility and no need to get aliens involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Assasinations happen all the time. More than we probably know.
Anyone trying to speak out against tptb agenda usually end up getting murdered or commit suicide which I think are assasinations.

edit on 20-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I'm not talking about physical training but the training of the mind to think and act to unjustice.
There are lessons about aquiring targets, how to blend in and avoid capture and how everything succeeds or fails depending on your allies.

The same technique is already being used by the U.S. military with military styled shooters to easy kids into becoming soldiers because they are playing Call of Duty type games every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You could probably find some gamers that could pilot a drone.
The government already knows from online game play who can do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

Um not really, I have jumped thousands of times from great heights in the assassin creed games and other video games. And yet somehow I dont think I would do to well if I tried even a quarter of the things I have constantly and consistently done in video games all these years.

Doing something in a videogame has as big of a chasm between as thinking about something and actually getting your ass up and doing it. Now we all want to be ninjas jumping from tree to tree, but are we going to do it?...Hellz no, that's dangerous you may get a splinter or something. Life sort of works like that, if you want to be good at something you got to get on up and do that something. Thinking about it or reading about it or watching it, is a whole and completely different world, then actually doing it.

As deadpool said in another videogame. "You cant spell assassin without twice the ass and a little sin"

I suspect this song may hold a clue to some of the questions you may have.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfflhome
You could probably find some gamers that could pilot a drone.
The government already knows from online game play who can do it.

In simulations and such things would be one of the few things were you could do it, piloting a drone would not be all that different then playing a videogame. In fact they even have games that simulate piloting airplanes and such, there kind of boring because you go straight and just make turns, but even with all the buttons its not really all that hard to learn or pick up. In fact I have played videogames which were harder and more complicated to use then pretty much any machinery I ever used in real life.

top topics

join