It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sight at manifestations in São Paulo - Brasil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Just to say that in my life time, I did also saw some balls like that, flying terribly fast.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LinusX

Yeah. It could be a Drone. By the looks of the videos, it could be this very drone here:

taken from this footage:

In overall, the emiting light is diferent as such as brigthness... I'm not sure about speed and manouver..

well, could be a Drone I'm not sure. But I can say that I already saw this kind of balls speeding like hell

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If it's a UFO, then it is definitely a test for PROJECT BLUE BEAM. Do not get yourselves fooled by this digusting US government project.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Interesting video for our attention, thanks!

Multiple angles is always a good starting point for something unlikely to be a hoax. It creates a nice effect, certainly on that low pixel camera-phone. It's likely to merge various points of light (as seen in the recently posted screenshot) into one.

That most recent screenshot shows what clearly looks to me like a quadcopter, which was my initial thought when seeing the lower quality video. Considering anyone with a few hundred quid can own one of those (they're just another RC toy essentially) I personally think that's the most logical explanation here. People younger than me own them and they've rigged theirs up with lights without much effort. QC's are going to be the next big "problem" for us.

People have become adept at spotting CGI but it's going to take a few years before we can easily distinguish quadcopter with a UFO, because, in fairness, the movement patterns and the way it looks in those videos - is not a bad representation of real sightings at all

Of course, it would be great if "they" DID come and hover around more major events. That's no problem with me

Someone may have been out getting some nice aerial shots of the event, and such a video could crop up. Plenty of high rise buildings around in those videos to use as a launch pad. In fact, keep in mind that there are companies that hire out quadcopters - to news agencies, film-makers and all sorts, to get aerial footage and such. They're a lot cheaper than helicopters...
edit on 20-6-2013 by markymint because: Spellzingz

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Interesting video for our attention, thanks!

That most recent screenshot shows what clearly looks to me like a quadcopter, which was my initial thought when seeing the lower quality video. Considering anyone with a few hundred quid can own one of those (they're just another RC toy essentially) I personally think that's the most logical explanation here. People younger than me own them and they've rigged theirs up with lights without much effort. QC's are going to be the next big "problem" for us.

The object is at least the size of a car and is traveling at speeds more than 300km/h. Can you get rc quadcopters meeting those specs

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Probably protesting about the lack of UFO"S.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

It's not the size of a car and it's not travelling at 300kph, where did you fathom those ideas?

The video just above these posts shows the object clearly - it looks like a quadcopter, sounds like a quadcopter, and is one. The OP debunked their own video, basically

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Drone I'd say, there was one shot down by the Police the other day on here.

I'd also say people are mistaking the speed because of how low it is, the notion is that its up with the clouds but I'm pretty sure its a hell of a lot lower so the distances covered are actually short and it moves at the sort of speed one of those 4 roto'ed drones does.

I honestly see nothing that makes me think UFO, I just see what I've seen on here quite a few times and its those 4 roto craft that people love. I don't even think its military, just a private reveller doing his or her thing with their expensive toy (I'd love one, any one got a spare
)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

It's not the size of a car and it's not travelling at 300kph, where did you fathom those ideas?

The video just above these posts shows the object clearly - it looks like a quadcopter, sounds like a quadcopter, and is one. The OP debunked their own video, basically

Simple trigonometry and a few physics formulas simple stuff really.

In my opinion it is most likely CGI and not any of the usual ridiculos explanations given on here

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Oh come on fella, if you're smart enough for trigonometry why are you not smart enough to watch this video that shows the object seen in all the other videos? Watch the second half, and if you still think it's CGI...christalmighty!

edit on 20-6-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Timing and direction don't look right for this amazing coincidence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad!
edit on 20-6-2013 by JimOberg because: fix link

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weaverfish
If it's a UFO, then it is definitely a test for PROJECT BLUE BEAM. Do not get yourselves fooled by this digusting US government project.

What makes you say that? Why can't it just be a UFO?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Its clearly saying: Thats the way to do it. Thats the way to your Freedom.

Nice Footage. Definately not a Copter. Plane. Balloon or Swamp Gas.

Could be a small drone.
edit on 20-6-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
it is a small drone and nobody can tell you that he calculated the speed, the height and the size of the object. You need at least one value given, but you have none. So the object kann be 2000 meters away or just 200. You just cant say. You are assuming at least one value and there is a high possibility that you are wrong.

I would love to see the calculations though just to prove you wrong

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
How many of you folks have read 'Hidden Truth: Forbidden Knowledge' by Steven M. Greer.
It reminds me of the round spy satellites that he says are enveloped around the earth and are generally not visible, but do drop from their orbits. They allow the guubers in the big house 'real time' observation from anywhere.
So just bringing this aspect to the surface - I know it is 'out there' or is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

does brazil even have drones?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I am not convinced that your second video shows the same object.

With a crowd that large, I would expect more quality footage to surface. I would consider this a hoax personally until, and if, another clear video surfaces.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by voyger2

does brazil even have drones?

Dood @ least skim the thread
the questions been ask'd & answered

Brazil has Tech.

Brazil also has UFO's

what this is
I don't know

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My cousin and I had a very similar sighting about 5 years ago and it looked exactly like the ufo in the op's video so for me this is a genuine vid. Could have been a drone for all I know but it was the same thing I saw in Alberta.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
Greetings respectful ATS public.

I'm bringing this sighting to your attention, because it was recently filmed at the manifestations in Brasil.

Could this be one of those "creatures" that live or appear in those NASA videos or just a Drone?

leave it with you guys.

edit on 19-6-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

well if this isnt cgi ( Fake) and the real deal that my friend is what they called a foo fighter back in world war 2
there is evidence on flim in pictures from cameras on fighter planes during the war and even on! the Axis Side of the War... one of the Best Unexplained Event was in 1950 the Montana Ufo Incident a film that was under Heavy Investigation buy the Goverment and Miltary The Air Fore and Navy even had (Famed) government investigator J. Allen Hynek in the investigation and lied to the public that it was Jet flare ! in which later in his retire ment said it was to keep the public at bay as the investigation couldnt decide ,,

Hmm Looks Familar !! well they didnt have CGI back Then!!

1950 montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)

Here is Hynek talking about what the Robertson Pannel has said and they Lied!!

Dr J Allen Hynenk (Astronomer) in 1974 - Re: 1953 CIA Robertson Panel & 1952

well it isnt the only thing in 1950 !

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join