It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Lee Hill to speak at PA/WV/DE area MUFON conference?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
LINK

I really don't understand this.

Michael Lee Hill's Lake Erie "orbs" have been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked as merely incoming air traffic to Hopkins International Airport, including in a report by a field investigator from MUFON itself.

In recent years, this guy has claimed to be Eric Clapton's illegitimate son, claimed to be the Matreya, claimed to have some sort of special cosmic blood type, claimed to be in communication with the Annunaki who told him Nibiru was coming back in 2012 and claimed he is working with secret factions of the National Security Agency. That's just what I can remember off the top of my head. I know he is banned from ATS.

I don't really keep up with MUFON or Ufology much anymore but as far as a speaker on the subject Michael Lee Hill represents as big a joke as one could find. Is the integrity of MUFON and Ufology in general down or am I just looking at this now with new eyes?
edit on 19-6-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Is the integrity of MUFON and Ufology in general down or am I just looking at this now with new eyes?

Remember the "Blockbuster UFO discoveries" from last years symposium , all those Leonard H. Stringfield UFO that have yet to see the light of day , no doubt they'll turn up eventually for a fee ... Money first integrity later .

Yes MUFON and Ufology have gone down and are both in serious danger of disappearing up their own ...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sometimes I think MUFON wants people to move away from studying UFOs...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The thing is that Michael Lee Hill's claim to fame are videos of the "Lake Erie Lights." If this is a legitimate subject of study (and you have at least this regional MUFON group apparently endorsing it as such) then by now this could have been by far the best documented flap in the history of ufology. We're talking about lights that appear in the same place, at the same time, every night FOR YEARS over a well populated area. Instead we have a by-the-books, old school MUFON investigation by Tom Wertman which conclusively showed that these are planes approaching Hopkins International Airport.

It seems to me the response of anyone else in MUFON should be "case closed" or "here is the documented research showing Wertman to be wrong." Whatever the nature of MLH's personal reality he certainly won't be presenting that in Pittsburgh.

If MUFON isn't functioning as a filter for something like this, what use are they? They should be honoring Tom Wertman for representing what MUFON used to stand for. Instead, they're giving a podium to someone who has repeatedly attacked him as some sort of disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
"Aircraft on landing approaches to Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport."????

Reality check - They are flying the opposite direction 40 miles away East of Cleveland's Hopkins International Airpor!

Tom Wertman should have contacted the FAA and the actual airports just like MSNBC did!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were coming or going from any local airport and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well. Here is that MSNBC Report...

And Tom Wertmans Bosses "Bigelow Aerospace" did not agree with Wertmans conclusion and were very vocal about it!

here is that proof...

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

The host of the Radio show then E-mailed this BAASS Investigator and asked, "Hey, why are you guys calling Egene when Mufon already Stated that these are just Airplanes "Case Closed"?"

This is Bigelow investigator Gary Hernandez actual response.

In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft. As an investigator I must be completely objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience. MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions. - Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

edit on 21-6-2013 by Alien2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Seems like others are taking this guy very seriously!

Such as Whitley Strieber...

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country - The Lake Eerie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report!

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's not often that a UFO case gets such expert treatment as is seen here in Wes Penre's deeply researched and careful analysis of the Michael Lee Hill Lake Eerie UFO case. Noteworthy is the fact that a documentary that was being done by Spike TV on Hill was abruptly cancelled by 'higher authorities.' As many who have gone down that same road know, all too often, UFO related projects are abruptly cancelled for unknown reasons by media at every level. It is hard to believe that some sort of intervention from the outside is routinely suppressing sensible and positive stories about this subject.

Story Source:
wespenre.com...

Read the original source: www.unknowncountry.com...

And Bill Birnes...

"This interview is incredible, but in a good way. Lots of Anunnaki, Creatine Kinase (CK) in the blood, and rock and roll." - Bill Birnes

Michael Lee Hill appears on Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Future Theater Radio!

Michael Lee Hill will be our guest tonight. He was on UFO Hunters a while back, and we will be talking about his Lake Erie UFO videos, and much much more.

Show afterglow: Wow! I wasn't kidding when I said that we'd talk about much, much more. This interview is incredible, but in a good way. Lots of Anunnaki, Creatine kinase (CK) in the blood, and rock and roll. Here is a link about Michael to get you up to speed.
wespenre.com...

Listen to the March 2013 interview here...
www.futuretheater.com...

And Jaime Maussan...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien2013

Some of my questions to you, Mr. Hill:

1) Since you are speaking at a MUFON convention, at what point did you change your mind about that organization being "full of sh**"?

2) In what specific ways did Tom Wertman deviate from the procedures outlined in the MUFON Field Investigator Manual? What research have you or anyone else done that contradicts the specific findings of Mr. Wertman regarding the Lake Erie lights?

3) Who specifically are the "handlers" of Mr. Wertman that you have repeatedly referred to who allegedly told him what to file in his report?

4) At what point can we expect complete transparency from you about the nature of your repeated reports of working with the National Security Agency and other "military industrial complex insiders"?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien2013
Seems like others are taking this guy very seriously!

Story Source:
wespenre.com...

And here is one example from the Wes Penre pieces:

I then had my life infiltrated with black-ops agents;,,,.. Below is an e-mail from this secret group of insiders I mentioned. They began to ask me point blank questions such as the following; (these are actual cut & pastes from talks I have had with them)....." "It is not a complete surprise to any of us that you were a target of trickery, deceit, malfeasance, misuse, abuse, misinformation and disinformation. ...... But, in between all of the horsepucky, you have been fed some manha

Even taking Michael Lee Hill's account at face value, can't you see where those with just a passing acquaintance with the history of Ufology would question his ability at this point to discern between the "horsepucky" and the "manha"?

His intelligence/alien sources told him Nibiru was coming back in 2012 and even that colossal fail apparently hasn't made him pause and re-examine what might be going on.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien2013

Tom Wertman should have contacted the FAA and the actual airports just like MSNBC did!

And by the way, Wertman used flight tracking software and found that the Lake Erie lights matched up with incoming traffic to Hopkins International Airport.

Did MSNBC do that? Did you?

LINK

top topics

join