It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News on Fukishima?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I looked for a couple hours today on any more recent news on the radiation fallout heading towards America from Japan and I cannot find anything since the 2012 video that showed the huge amount of radiation headed our way. It must be worse now since it still isn't contained, but I can't find anything. I'd love to get news on this and am looking to you at ATS for that information.

This is the image from 2012 that I was talking about:

I am hearing reports of an increase in cancer in children out West as well as more respiratory illnesses. If you have a good source of info for this please share the link.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's a terrifying fallout map. I'm interested now too. Its been so long.
Last i heard the spent fuel pond was leaking out and the fuel was burning its way through the bottom of the pond. Its probably burned through and is well below the water table by now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

This is the Japan animated monitoring page, as you can see it is flowing toward us everyday 365 days a year still. Many people on ATS believe it is not harming us...I disbelieve that. We have all changed so much since that horrible day. We are all tired and never feel right. many friends have new skin and eye problems among other things, I think we are all being effected but especially the unborn.

www.zamg.ac.at...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Heh, I mentioned this on the chat last night I think.

It's strange how quiet it's gone. Has it all been completely dealt with or something? It seems like it didn't even happen now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here is a thread that has been going on for awhile now. Any updates you need you could probably find there.

Japan Disaster thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You all are the best, thanks for helping with the info.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

There is also a thread on the nuclear waste dumping ground in Washington state? Hanford? Or something like that. Where the radiation is leaking into the Columbia River system.

They are killing us, slowly, but surely - I live in Wisconsin - the radiation is also going over the "breadbasket" of the united states.

top topics

join