It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

St Udio

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by St Udio

What a marvellous collection of claims. I see that you have no proof for them either. (Shakes head, smiles and wanders off)

the 'proof' will come as time ticks away & becomes history....

the logical, obvious path to WW3 is not the way it will happen,...

So you admit that you have no proof then. Glad we got that sorted out!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hyperborea300

i tried to post a reply to one of your threads...but told i cannot post there

hyperboria > nietzche > antichrist the book en.wikipedia.org...

where "antichrist" also means anti-christianity... which 0bama might be characterized as... but more importantly he understands dark sentences...see:

...And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

.... Ok, I'll bite. What the hell is a 'dark sentence'?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

looking towards future events... or forecasting... perhaps even presenting a treasure map of landmarks along the way is not an exact science...

gerald celente has carved a niche as a 'Trends forecaster' without the hard proof you hold over my head like a sword....Don't you know that 'Black Swan' events are unexpected (as the phrase implies)

go ahead onward with your own worldviews...i will present mine to everyone who cares to read my posts thank-you

edit on 6-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I can come up with about 46 different reasons to dislike Obama. This difference between me and you, I don't make stuff up.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i know that Øbama is only one man...and that government po;icies are crafted by a committee of consensus...

so... there is a faction behind-the-scenes that wants to do-away with the neocon-zionist faction that has been the driving force for several presidents...

Øbama & the Muslim 'Lovefest' is useful on only one front... the continued global hegemony of the USD and forcing the whole G-20 and BRICS to maintain their holdings of USDs & continuing buying USTreasuries...because the USD will remain a 'Safe Haven'' to the world...(despite Its' unrealized devaluation in world markets)

see this article: "New American Economy Leaves Behind World Consumer"
By Simon Kennedy - Oct 7, 2013 11:57 AM ET

www.bloomberg.com...

the topic covers much of the economy issues with a largely unemployed former middle-class, and does not deal much with the Øbamacare issue..which forceably requires a massive transfer-of-wealth to the healthcare industry & the 51 + seperate healthcare insurance 'marketplace' action centers

with Trillion$ in premium payments or Tax Penalties for the failure to obtain a marketplace policy...
a steady stream of revenue will be flowing onto the books of the federal government..
which will directly benefit the US Bond & Treasury ratings and substantially strengthen the USD
making the USD a money in demand once again

so the Øbamahandlers have a decimated Main-Street all torn up and delapidated with 50 million on food stamps, and hundreds-of-thousands with Øbama-Phones
While the banker elites on Wall-Street prosper and the USD is shored up by the threat of radical Islam factions that rely 100% on the USD ~ and YOU better trade & use the USD or else a 'Arab Spring' will happen in your country...
~then we have the 'Mandated' transfer of wealth called 'Affordable (health)Care Act" that is creating Trillions in revenue flow to the Government & GSEs in who will be taxed on profits all down-the-line as transactions occur

The Øbama Muslim Lovefest (which borders on unConstitutionality as Islam is given preference over any other religion) may not have been devised with changing the American Morality-Ideaology in mind--- it sure suits Barack/Barry Øbama.

the main results will be that the bankrupt USA can only extend Its USD global dominance by using the leverage of a Petro-Dollar arrangement with the Saudi's together with the threat of force/leverage by radical Muslims
a new Strengthened USD from a tremendous shot-in-the-rm from the Øbamacare mandated wealth consification will augment the Muslims as Allies tactic in creating a demand & need for USDs as a Safe-Haven form of ,omey

this 'community organizer' did not engineer these opertions...
(do you see where the logic arose the Øbama thinks YOU did not build a business or whatever~~ but that Government built it)
A ''committee consensus' built It...
they are the nuts & bolts technicians in the Administration , together the evil genius Globalists which gave Øbama the roadmap to tele-prompt to the masses

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
heres still another person (a 60 year financial pro) who says its a obvious fact that the markets , DOW & S&P
are soon to collapse to below 6,000 & 600 as the USD gets a free-fall in valuation...(both the global dollar & the homeland dollars)

link: kingworldnews.com...

couple this article with the other 5 thousand articles that promise the near-term demise of the USD + Petro-Dollar and the collapse of faith in the USD as it plummets to 2 cents of buying power...
its getting to sound like a crescendo at a Valkrye convention...

when 110% of the professionals view the USD as unsafe-unsound-unreliable and existing only in a narrow, tiny box of being a universal parriah.... then the contrarians are very often correct....

the USD will remain a major fiscal force for 20 more years...for reasons i have earlier outlined for you readers

sure ... collect PMs & gold equities----but not so much as to curtail your food & water & energy preparation caches

good fortune my friends

there is just wayyyyy to much negativity being said about the USD that i conclude that those noises are just for the unenlightened masses to be herded into looking for any good news to be regarded as great as the Second-Coming
edit on 8-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Almost everything has been planned.
"All the world is a stage."

Every religion has it's role.
As does everything else on the planet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join