It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormcell

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by micpsi
That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...
And that is a REAL certificate!
Obama is no more Christian than I am Martian

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

Yes, it is. There are dozens of photos available on the internet showing him dressed in Muslim religious clothes. The video I posted above proves that you are plain wrong in your belief that he has never claimed to be Muslim. His professed Christian faith was a contrived add-on made to help his political career.

edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

In that case, David Cameron is a Sikh who works in the local takeaway.

Indeed. And I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, based on a fancy dress party I once went to.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
From personal past experiences I can say that sometimes... just sometimes as in very rarely.
Areas of England can be dangerous for white folk to walk about in. There was cases when I was young that a small area of my city (Sunderland) was dangerous to be in at certian times of the day.

People were being jumped by "darker skinned people" who were in fact mainly of Indian descent if I remember correctly, these guys were NOT I repeat NOT policing the streets under sharia law... they were driving about a very small area in what you could see as "gang-warfare" no knifes or guns but sometimes I heard baseball bats were involved.

Young and dumb teenagers and young adults, fact is it was a small percent of the gang violence that year if you can call it that. Most of it was white on white in what idiotic kids called "the riots". Basically estate vs estate... I suppose some Indian kids wanted to get involved too and decided to "represent" their estate.

I can't really speak for any other part of the country but this "muslim only" wave we are apparently seeing here in the UK has not hit us up north. If someone is gonna try and tell you what to do or try to attack you here up north? chances are he/she will be white.

That being said I was made aware of some youtube videos of young kids trying to police the streets under sharia law in London... Jumped a bunch of kids who were drinking, that is hardly evidence of Islam taking over the UK though is it?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
So what was bush's reason for getting the ball rolling in the first place?

Two wongs don't make a wight(he he) . . Unless that's how you would like to justify it. Obama should have came in and made things better but he just went right along with it, didn't he. I really don't see what Bush has to do with the last 4 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilsonWilson
The video just seems to be a mash up of every time he's mentioned islam.

And, he mentioned it a lot and he seems to like it by the way his policy works. Come on now.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Obama is a liar, has been a liar and always will be a liar. I don't care what religion he is, has been or will be, he's a liar. He's had more scandals than any other president (small p) in history. You people that defend him, I don't have any words for u because if I did, I'd get banned.(And if you want to play this political favorite game I voted for this clown the first time he stood on his little soap box and I feel like an asshole for doing it) But, he's made this country worse off. He sticks his nose in every "if i had a son" to "have a beer with me I'm sorry". He campaigns and campaigns, it's sickening. I'm scared of the next 3 years, I really am.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

No he's not, he admitted to be a muslim. In an interview he had a slip of the tongue and his taqqiya failed him when he said "my muslim faith".

Starts about 1:25

Now either we have Mr. Magoo for president or he is muslim.
Oh.. Right. If YouTube has him saying it it MUST be true

Come on...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Just because it's was posted on youtube doesn't mean it is any less valid, it was recorded from ABC news. Trust me, no christian is going to have a slip of the tongue and say "my muslim faith".
edit on 18-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by hp1229

What makes you think that your U.K. problems won't come over here in the U.S.?
There is a possibility and I agree. I guess we'll just have to deal with it when that happens. Until then we learn from other's mistakes.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

But it cut's both ways - and please bear that in mind when discussing topics like gun control in the future.
What does gun control topic has anything to do with this topic?
My rule of thumb is worry about myself and the family first. If time permits then I might perhaps worry about others. Same rule applies to politics or I wish it did
In other words...Mind Our Own Business

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The video is clearly suggesting that other members of the house have been questioning his Muslim faith while being a christian. That video could be interpreted two different ways and you're choosing a 'slip of the tongue'.. In the video, Obama corrects the interviewer by explaining to him what exactly he meant. Hell, I even do that sometimes. Like I was saying, YouTube is by far ground breaking evidence.

edit on 18-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

edit on 18-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: Double post

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Here is one of many articles I have read about the U.K. possibly
becoming a muslim nation in a few years.

www.thecommentator.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
let's see, he goes after bin laden and orders him killed, he is killing leaders of the Muslim faith, he supports Israel....yup, clear signs he is a Muslim!!!!........this is why so many people believe that the right-wingers have boarded the stupid train.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ehhh,wrong,Obama does not support Israel! Any support he does show
is for the news cameras only.It appears that the "tyrants" in the middle
east are being murdered.Their countries political systems being placed into
the hands of the muslim brotherhood.
Trust me, when I say that Obama is a wolf in sheeps' clothing and not to be
trusted.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hi mamabeth

I have just read your link and I must say it does hold valid points, it is not exactly ideal with the lifestyle we have in the west these days to have 5-10 children and those of the islamic faith have a completely different understanding of family and reproducing than most do in Europe these days.

Still though, big families do exist. For instance on both sides of my family the amount of children they have range from 3 to 6 except for one uncle (I have a large English family and I myself have 3 brothers and 1 sister) we might be the exception on the issue though.

My question would be though, how can we stop it?

If they are born in Britian then they are British are they not? Atleast when it comes to nationality they are as I see it. The only solution I can think of is to force contraception and birth control onto those who follow the Islamic faith and I don't think I need to explain just how wrong that is in an apparent free society.

Also the bloodlines that was mentioned in that article...

In fact, genetic studies show that the populations of the British Isles (and Western Europe) have been stable for millennia, giving the lie to the oft quoted liberal comment that “Britain has always been a country of immigrants.” That’s false. Until the mass immigration of the 1950s, Britain was ethnically homogeneous.

This may be true but from what I have learned throughout atleast 3000 years of the emerald isles history, those who have came here tended to have different customs and beliefs and this is what I honestly think is the big issue here.
You can trace our bloodlines and find that they are all from the same stock, also the same can be said with any human on Earth also. "Immigrant England" has always been immigrated to in waves... Nordic culture, Germanic culture, Anglo-Saxon... the list goes on. Infact I'm sure Scotland itself was immigrated to by Iberian celts way back in history.

So it's not like British blood is British blood and it's been that way forever. Also I heard once the closest you can get to British blood would be the blood of the Welsh as they have been here forever
I suppose that could be extended to Ireland and parts of SW England.

Even the Welsh though have immigrated to foriegn lands:

Patagonia Argentina - Welsh colony

Humans have always sought after new lands to live on, that is why we are everywhere on this planet... plus people do love to make people
Maybe we should just ban abortion and contraceptives to rekindle the balance
I can guarantee white british people will not be a minority that way.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Please try to read more widely then, because that article is also a load of total Horlicks.
edit on 18-6-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

What does gun control topic has anything to do with this topic?

You're right, absolutely nothing - but I'm sure you understand the general point I was making.

My rule of thumb is worry about myself and the family first. If time permits then I might perhaps worry about others. Same rule applies to politics or I wish it did In other words...Mind Our Own Business

Life would be a lot simpler, and possibly even a bit better, if everyone followed that same 'rule of thumb' - but many don't - and in this 'modern age' it may be a bit naive and simplistic to expect people to do so.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Oh yes, because Wikipedia is always correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't have time to waste reading everything others find as reliable
sources of information.I read bits and pieces here and there.I should
be in my kitchen canning something instead of being here.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I don't have time to waste reading everything others find as reliable
sources of information.I read bits and pieces here and there.I should
be in my kitchen canning something instead of being here.

Sorry to butt in but if I was to write that the world would end tomorrow on ATS then I would be misleading people, when the world passes another day like the billions before hand those 1 or 2 paranoid and gullible people will be pissed at my act of deception.

It would be a cop out if I came on after and said... "well I just done a bit reading here and there, I apologize if that is not the case... anyways I should be doing the garden"

I guess what I'm trying to say is people are gullible and easily lead astray, a lot of people read something and take it as the gospel.

That article as I posted did have some valid points and was wise in it's choice of words.
Still does not make it the truth though does it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join